Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro soma = no soma

Gjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enough

I tried 500mg of soma for the first time last night and I expected it to be similar to Ativan or Xanax but found it very different. I don’t mean to highjack this thread but I’m wondering if that sleepy feeling yet no desire to sleep is common or “normal” for soma?

2. Interested to know how they were

Walty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gjess10 View Post
    I tried 500mg of soma for the first time last night and I expected it to be similar to Ativan or Xanax but found it very different. I don’t mean to highjack this thread but I’m wondering if that sleepy feeling yet no desire to sleep is common or “normal” for soma?
    I take soma mainly to help me sleep when I wake up too early. It also relaxes a bit. When I take it more than once in a week it stops working. I would not take them in the middle of the day. My usual source is now dead. There are some sources in the the senior section.

4. Quote Originally Posted by UFC123 View Post
    The best I had were Wallace from a vendor who is shut down now.I have just about had every other brand from pain-os,prosoma,V-cariso ,spierx and many others.IMO for what is out there now they all are pretty sad but I would say spierx for me are the best.I would say V-cariso was my favorite but the vendor who had them which was the only vendor to have them has been out of them for at least 8 months or more.I think they manufactured them exclusively.I agree all the brands even the one I like are pretty sad,the overseas soma went downhill.I actually stopped buying them cause I would have to take four at least and there were many times that they did nothing.One thing I have found about soma is that there are times when they kick my ass and times they do nothing even with the domestic ones.I was getting Watsons when I had script and it was the same way.My new pain management doc said I had to stop taking if I wanted him to write my pain meds,my primary was giving me the script for them but had to stop.In all I am done with soma,been taking for years and stopped without being weened, no withdrawls at all.Have a great day and be safe always.
    Yeah ProSoma has been pretty hit and miss lately. The funky taste reminds me of sour yogurt, lol. Have not had any others, but from what you guys said, I suppose it wouldn’t be much better.

5. In my experience the ones that have that strange taste/smell were the most effective. I agree with the recent decrease in quality though. It definitely feels like they put sleeping medication in them to fool people. Hardly any effects felt other than that.

Their must be a wallace copycat out there, because in the past I bought wallace for 10 times the price of Pain o soma and they were worse than pain o soma. They were from HAB pharma.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful
    Ask me anything about classical guitar.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12