Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soma in capsule form?

Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    My understanding is that it’s Caridoxen.
    A quick search indicates that this is carisprodal, the generic of Soma, but mixed with naproxen. A NSAID which is linked to some pretty lousy side effects, but it is helpful to many people. It’s crazy that it’s so hard to just get the plain generic. Sorry for the negativity, I’m in pain, and this COVID-19 crap is starting to drive me crazy. Just as it looked like we were turning the corner on this misery, we are back to 50,000 new infections per day. So back to the worst numbers since the start of this crap. I know everyone has to just suck it up, but after three months of lockdowns, being back to square one is pretty hard to digest. Peace.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

2. Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @barracuda
    Thank you, this is really helpful. As @Doc Rogue mentioned, my doc just blows me off, when I ask for Soma. I won’t list the excuses, but they are definitely just a reaction to the scrutiny on everything they do. He gives me Robaxin, which does absolutely nothing. I know Soma works, because I had a prescription years ago, before things got crazy. I asked him to let me swap the Robaxin for Soma. No chance. He did let me try tizazadine, if I spelled it right, which is another unscheduled muscle relaxant. Not only does it not work at all, it makes me drowsy, so I can’t use it during the work day. I know Soma might cause the same, but I would gladly only take it, after work, when I’m home for the night. I don’t even remember it causing drowsiness, because I’m not chasing a high. I’m sure if you took a lot, at one time, there might be euphoria, but I’m only looking for some relief. It’s crazy that I cannot even get a prescription because somewhere, somebody used it to get high. It wasn’t event scheduled, until a few years ago. Maybe it’s more than a few years, but whatever. It is in the lowest schedule, and my doctor has to be afraid to give it to me? This stuff is getting really crazy.
    I know the obstacles with doctors. I’ve gone through a few. I’ve had rx’s for the above since an accident in the late 70’s. If you know what works you, you have to find an understanding doctor to help you. Even the best doctors have busy-bodies in their biz, Making their job tough, including some know-it-all pharmacists, mostly in chain stores. The real pharmacists are also an asset. My experience is if you find one, try to interact with them exclusively. Ive had newbies and power trippers muck up my routine.
    Helpful Doc Rogue, M77 Rated helpful

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    A quick search indicates that this is carisprodal, the generic of Soma, but mixed with naproxen. A NSAID which is linked to some pretty lousy side effects, but it is helpful to many people. It’s crazy that it’s so hard to just get the plain generic. Sorry for the negativity, I’m in pain, and this COVID-19 crap is starting to drive me crazy. Just as it looked like we were turning the corner on this misery, we are back to 50,000 new infections per day. So back to the worst numbers since the start of this crap. I know everyone has to just suck it up, but after three months of lockdowns, being back to square one is pretty hard to digest. Peace.
    The s0ma I bought on my Vaca was also a blend of naproxen and soma. The naproxen is just a ibuprofen type med like you said. I handle that med well enough, and I didn’t experience any nasty side effects. Just the amazing melting away of pain and muscle relaxation. It definitely made my vaca a much more enjoyable time. Hope that helps. I understand though some can’t handle the NSAID very well.
    Oh, and I tried the Tizanidine before also, same effect as you. Super tired and couldn’t take it during working hours. Didn’t do anything for the pain. All those other same type meds are worthless in my opinion, and I’ve had everyone prescribed to me before. What a waste.
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12