Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Soma in capsule form?

  1. #1

    Default Soma in capsule form?

    Anyone ever received soma in capsule form? I've always received the tablets.
    Thanks.
    Likes M77, Hymee liked this post

  2.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. #2
    @chell55
    How the heck are you? It has been years!

    FWIW, I never saw it in a capsule ever, and I was prescribed Equanil, a/k/a Miltown, and even that never came in capsules. Equanil was the straight meprobamate, which is what Soma metabolizes into. That said, search online for carisprodal, which is the generic for Soma, and you may see some capsules, and maybe even the ones you have. Good Luck!
    Helpful chell55 Rated helpful

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @chell55
    How the heck are you? It has been years!

    FWIW, I never saw it in a capsule ever, and I was prescribed Equanil, a/k/a Miltown, and even that never came in capsules. Equanil was the straight meprobamate, which is what Soma metabolizes into. That said, search online for carisprodal, which is the generic for Soma, and you may see some capsules, and maybe even the ones you have. Good Luck!
    Thank you. I've been here off and on. I read a lot. I am attached to this forum. It has changed over the years but still good. So good to read posts from members like you. Thank you!!!
    Likes M77, snappy711, Blues, djrick liked this post

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by chell55 View Post
    Thank you. I've been here off and on. I read a lot. I am attached to this forum. It has changed over the years but still good. So good to read posts from members like you. Thank you!!!
    @chell55
    My pleasure, of course always happy to help. I had been off for a while as well, for a variety of reasons, but predominantly, not feeling well enough to contribute. I completely agree, a lot of new names, but always great to run into some you specifically remember!
    Helpful chell55 Rated helpful
    Likes djrick liked this post

  6. Never seen it in capsule form but is has been along time since I have taken them. Use to get them a few times a year and they only came in tablet.
    Helpful M77, Blackbird123 Rated helpful
    Likes chell55 liked this post

  7. Not soma but -- DD just got some Fioricet scripted and it was filled at a grocery store pharmacy as tablets. I expected to see those blue round tablets. FWIW.
    Likes chell55 liked this post

  8. #7
    They work as well as the tablets I've had. Must be something new.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful
    Likes Blackbird123 liked this post

  9. #8
    Skiff is offline Banned Reason: Multiple Rule Violations
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    26
    Skiff will become famous soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by chell55 View Post
    Anyone ever received soma in capsule form? I've always received the tablets.
    Thanks.
    Not a single manufacturer in the US that I spoke to ever made Soma in Capsules, it’s not stable enough to Ramon in a base form therefore it’s pressed in a pill with talk preservatives cellulose and other inactive ingredients. Capsules are becoming more and more popular since it’s cheaper to fill a gelatin capsules then set up an entire “mix/fix/glue/press/ process. I won’t be surprised if China and India two countries that year to year make 30-40% of US consumed generics make them in capsules, lozenges, snorting powder, and vaginal suppository form (read sarcasm). Don’t consume that if you have it test the powder maybe I don’t even know if we ever tested for Soma, I know now we do Test for Tramadol, Soma, Nucynta Tapentadol and other stuff.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiff View Post
    Not a single manufacturer in the US that I spoke to ever made Soma in Capsules, it’s not stable enough to Ramon in a base form therefore it’s pressed in a pill with talk preservatives cellulose and other inactive ingredients. Capsules are becoming more and more popular since it’s cheaper to fill a gelatin capsules then set up an entire “mix/fix/glue/press/ process. I won’t be surprised if China and India two countries that year to year make 30-40% of US consumed generics make them in capsules, lozenges, snorting powder, and vaginal suppository form (read sarcasm). Don’t consume that if you have it test the powder maybe I don’t even know if we ever tested for Soma, I know now we do Test for Tramadol, Soma, Nucynta Tapentadol and other stuff.
    How many "manufacturers" did you speak with?
    Just curious.
    Likes Binky, chell55 liked this post

  11. #10
    I called a few, but they put me on hold, so I hung up.
    Likes chell55 liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Tram from IOP not in capsule form??
    By pixiechic in forum Fighting pain, and all about pain-killing drugs (analgesics)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 03:58 PM
  2. Is there a difference between adderall in the pill or capsule form
    By jess_n_flip in forum ADHD and mental performace enhancing drugs (prescription stimulants)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.