Thread: Warning! Plant food USA.

Kessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to all

Default Warning! Plant food USA.

I can't find this on here so I decide to make a thread. If you bought something from these people dump it out, the man who died ordered from
    a US vender and he didn't order Fentynal.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/man...nton-1.2140811

Be safe everyone.

Man indicted for fentanyl OD linked to death in Scranton

If you ordered anything from PlantFood USA, flush it. So far there have been 10 deaths.

A Minnesota man who investigators say sold fatal doses of fentanyl online to unsuspecting customers is linked to at least 10 homicides nationwide, including a Scranton woman who fatally overdosed last spring, federal prosecutors said.

Aaron R. Broussard, 26, of Hopkins, Minnesota, appeared Tuesday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Karoline Mehalchick in Scranton to face a charge of delivering a controlled substance that resulted in death. He pleaded not guilty.

A federal grand jury indicted Mr. Broussard on Dec. 6, after his arrest that day in Hopkins, U.S. Attorney Bruce D. Brandler’s office said. The arrest was for the May 8 death in Scranton of a 26-year-old woman, who was not identified in court documents. A search of court records did not show any additional charges filed against Mr. Broussard in any other state.

The indictment followed a six-month investigation by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the federal Drug Enforcement Administration, the Department of Homeland Security and numerous state and local law enforcement agencies, according to a detention motion attached to his docket and signed by Andrew Luger, the U.S. attorney for the District of Minnesota, and Thomas Hollenhorst, an assistant U.S. attorney there.

Police across the country investigated dozens of fentanyl-related overdoses stemming from PlantFoodUSA.Net, a website prosecutors said Mr. Broussard used to distribute drugs. The victims believed they ordered “less dangerous drugs” but received fentanyl instead, a remarkably powerful opioid that has seen a surge in use as the drug epidemic has grown.

The website listed in the court documents advertises itself as the “Best Plant Food Supplier In The USA,” whose products, which appear to be stimulants, are warned in red letters to be “not for human consumption.”

On May 8, Scranton police officers went to a city apartment and found the 26-year-old woman unresponsive, the court documents show. She later died of a fentanyl overdose. She used the drugs, which she believed were less dangerous than they actually were, at the urging of her boyfriend, who ordered them from PlantFoodUSA.Net, investigators said. Police found fentanyl residue in the apartment, which provided the basis for an indictment.

Federal prosecutors contend that Mr. Broussard received drugs from international sources, repackaged them and then shipped them in hundreds of priority mail parcels from the Hopkins post office to fill orders placed through the website.

Police searched his apartment Dec. 6 and found a “cornucopia” of drugs, records and financial documents. They took him into custody and sent him to Pennsylvania. He is in Lackawanna County Prison awaiting further court action.

The charge he faces carries a maximum penalty of life in prison and a $1 million fine.

“Either intentionally or in a profoundly reckless manner, he sent several lethal doses of fentanyl to numerous customers,” the Minnesota prosecutors wrote. “Many of these customers died, or were otherwise overcome, within minutes after ingesting the drugs he sent them. One can hardly imagine a more serious crime.”

Contact the writer:

jkohut@timesshamrock.com
    @Jko hutT
    Last edited by Kessa; 03-17-2017 at 04:55 AM.
    Helpful Japaholic, Blue Flowers, toby Rated helpful
    Likes Mich82 liked this post
    [I]We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.-William Ewart Gladstone[/I]

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

Prince died of this combo or mistake
    Likes Blue Flowers, Mich82 liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

Blue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    Prince died of this combo or mistake
    So tragic, not just Prince but all who have lost their lives because of this.
    "It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you" -Russell Brand

bem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to behold

Why is the site still up??
    Anything from a new supplier or anything first tine trying and not sure, I always take a little bit and wait to see what happens. Should do it with everything even if know the vendor well. Although I usually don't in those situations with familiar vendor and products. But some really good counterfeits out there...should be lets say roxy but ends up being fent

Kessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to all

@bem I put this thread up because some people might order and hold on to it for a while. I dont want anyone to get hurt or lose their life. I thought it was important, I am sorry you disagree. He didn't seem to be a new vendor, A woman died and the Police watched him continue to send out packages for 6 more months. In all 10 people died.

It is not irrational to think some of the meds are still out there. I googled him and he had rave reviews on another site. I am sure some people order stuff that may last six months or more. I am just trying to warn people.

Why does this bother you?
    Last edited by Kessa; 03-18-2017 at 11:01 PM.
    Helpful Raspberry, ostara, Morals, Pokie1999 Rated helpful
    Likes Blue Flowers liked this post
    [I]We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.-William Ewart Gladstone[/I]

Blue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Kessa View Post
    I put this thread up because some people might order and hold on to it for a while. I dont want anyone to get hurt or lose their life. I thought it was important, I am sorry you disagree. He didn't seem to be a new vendor, A woman died and the Police watched him continue to send out packages for 6 more months. In all 10 people died.

It is not irrational to think some of the meds are still out there. I googled him and he had rave reviews on another site. I am sure some people order stuff that may last six months or more. I am just trying to warn people.

You are providing a very kind service! I don't understand why anyone would be upset that you are trying to save some lives!
    Likes Kessa liked this post
    "It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you" -Russell Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Flowers View Post
    So tragic, not just Prince but all who have lost their lives because of this.
    I loved Prince to, he was so unique.
    Likes Blue Flowers, snowy, Raspberry, Pokie1999 liked this post

bem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to behold

@bem I put this thread up because some people might order and hold on to it for a while. I dont want anyone to get hurt or lose their life. I thought it was important, I am sorry you disagree. He didn't seem to be a new vendor, A woman died and the Police watched him continue to send out packages for 6 more months. In all 10 people died.

@Kessa I meant why was the site operational and LE has NOT closed it down. I agree with you and glad b you posted it
    Helpful Blackbird123, Morals, Pokie1999 Rated helpful
    Likes snowy, Raspberry liked this post

Mich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura about

This is exactly how Prince died, counterfeit pills. Some people don't want to believe it because he was so anti-drug. I got a tattoo in his memory a month after he died, I had been sitting on the idea for years..

Thanks for posting this info and the warning on this site. Everyone should be aware.
    Likes snowy, Blue Flowers, Kessa, Pokie1999 liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm surprised it doesn't happen more, but maybe it does and we just don't hear about it. With that many people dying due to the same person, it makes the news.
    Who knows who we are really buying from? Are people making their own drugs to sell? We always hope not, but we take that chance every time we place orders.
    Helpful djrick, Pokie1999 Rated helpful
    Likes Blue Flowers, Kessa liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by bem View Post
    @Kessa I meant why was the site operational and LE has NOT closed it down. I agree with you and glad b you posted it
    I am sorry Bem I misunderstood you. Thank question would be better answered on the thread at the top, where they are discussing that topic.
    Likes bem, Blackbird123 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I'm surprised it doesn't happen more, but maybe it does and we just don't hear about it. With that many people dying due to the same person, it makes the news.
    Who knows who we are really buying from? Are people making their own drugs to sell? We always hope not, but we take that chance every time we place orders.
    I have noticed in some RC places they are,those that sell Bath Salts, but any decent drug dealer tries his own product before selling them. But I think he may have done this on his own, it seems a lot of American dealers of pills buy them from other Countries and resale them here, hence the high prices. I thought I read somewhere he knew about the first woman dying and kept selling them. It is really sad. 10 people died thinking they were taking a mild drug, probably a much milder painkiller.
    Helpful Blue Flowers Rated helpful
    Likes snowy, Pokie1999 liked this post

I am sorry Bem I misunderstood you. Thank question would be better answered on the thread at the top, where they are discussing that topic.
    No problem and I see how it could have been misinterpreted.

This is a very good thread. Not something I want to be reading right before placing an order with a new vendor And my anxiety increases!! Thank you very much for sharing though... this should be shared!
    There will be an answer, let it be

@Zara -I do agree with @bem that whenever we get a new order just try a pinch first. This vendor had been in business a long time and I am sure he probably had customers that had ordered from him several times. I just don't get how this is happening with Fentynl. It happened in the U.K I think as well. It was either sold or mixed in with Valium.

I cant imagine some doing this on purpose. Fentyl is more expensive, harder to obtain. I wonder if some were pressing pills and somehow fent got mixed up with a filler.
    Likes bem liked this post

17. [QUOTE=Kessa;865259] @Zara -I do agree with @bem that whenever we get a new order just try a pinch first. This vendor had been in business a long time and I am sure he probably had customers that had ordered from him several times. I just don't get how this is happening with Fentynl. It happened in the U.K I think as well. It was either sold or mixed in with Valium.

I cant imagine some doing this on purpose. Fentyl is more expensive, harder to obtain. I wonder if some were pressing pills and somehow fent got mixed up with a filler.

You can NOT EVEN touch Fentynol it gets in the skin your a goner also he laced these pills with Fentynol hell I even heard they are even lacing maraguana with Fentynol... Prince died like this cause they found pills laced with Fentynol... This can be a huge break for Prince's case...be careful everyone

18. The fent analogues are going to be the down fall of a lot of RC communities. I am apart of several and they have banned the gent analogues completely and if they find out your messing with them you will be shunned from the community

Quote Originally Posted by kooter View Post
    The fent analogues are going to be the down fall of a lot of RC communities. I am apart of several and they have banned the gent analogues completely and if they find out your messing with them you will be shunned from the community
    @kooter - what is a gent analogue?

I think he meant fent analogue.

Actually Fentanyl (unfortunately) is easy to make and cheap. Even though it takes higher doses orally, it is still cheaper and a large yield can be made at once that lasts for a very long time.

We have people in this world who will do anything for a profit, even if it kills people. I believe the difference between a therapeutic dose and a lethal dose is so small that it is hard to judge, and with different people having difference tolerance levels, the margin for error is so very thin.

Add is the Fent analogues, and oh shit, might as well "play" russian roulette. Some of these RCs are so potent that people are trying to control the dosage using amounts that can barely be seen by the human eye. It's crazy
    Helpful pmpl, Pokie1999 Rated helpful

22. Warning! Plant food USA.