Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheapestmedsonline

ludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura about

Default cheapestmedsonline

Am I posting this in the right place? I sure hope so, don't want to break rules. Has anyone tried these guys? I think I'm going to give them a try.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    cheapestmedsonline
    rachy is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ludwig1961 View Post
    Am I posting this in the right place? I sure hope so, don't want to break rules. Has anyone tried these guys? I think I'm going to give them a try.
    After your post I thought I'd give them a try. Their prices seemed reasonable and I was a little sick of my previous company.

Anyway, can I say that I am well impressed! No dramas at all. Full updates on tracking on the site. Great options for payment. Discreet packaging for my "health product". No customs stoppages and got my parcel in 10 days!

4. Hey has anyone else used this iop. Any problems?
    Z

I've just done an order. Very easy and quick. Will let you know the results. Fingers crossed
    Likes Keith K Stone liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by trish5959 View Post
    I've just done an order. Very easy and quick. Will let you know the results. Fingers crossed
    Have received an email with tracking number. Will let you know when it gets here.
    Helpful ludwig1961, Sushi Rated helpful

Just an update. I received a tracking number that didn't update so contacted the company who did respond. The latest is the orders had been misplaced and should be on their way now.
    Helpful ludwig1961, Pokie1999 Rated helpful

Another update. Order has now been sent and should be here next week. No exact date and no tracking number. Fingers still crossed. Will let you know.

ludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura about

Wow these comments. I asked about this place and never did place an order. I went with another vendor and now I am worrying if someone loses cash.
    Likes Keith K Stone, Pokie1999 liked this post

mmm, thinking I might have been wrong with this place. Just got another email saying they don't have what I ordered but will replace after saying it had been shipped.
    And ludwig, not your fault at all for mentioning the place. Every one has to take their own risks.
    Helpful Carter, ludwig1961, Pokie1999 Rated helpful

11. Not to bore people but thought I'd do an update on this. The tracking number has been updated and shows that my order is now in state capital city so hopefully will be here in a couple of days. I would say that the company did keep me informed and replied very quickly when I asked what was happening. Perhaps it was just a matter of miscommunication - emails can do that - and the post was really the problem. Will let you know what happens and the quality in case it helps someone else here.

12. I just put a small order in with this place. I’m curious to see what happens. So far, everything has gone good! Quick responses to emails and tracking number provided. I don’t like to get too excited though. Paying the money is the easy part...
    Helpful jaders, snowy Rated helpful
    Likes trish5959 liked this post

13. Final update on this issue. Parcel arrived this morning and I did have to sign for it. Not sure how much more info I should post here but the product looks legit. Would order again.

Whew, I am so glad to hear you got your mail. That really eases my tired old mind. I know you said everyone takes their own risks, but I worried anyway. What else could I do? But really, I am very happy for you.
    Likes trish5959 liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by ludwig1961 View Post
    Whew, I am so glad to hear you got your mail. That really eases my tired old mind. I know you said everyone takes their own risks, but I worried anyway. What else could I do? But really, I am very happy for you.
    Oh ludwig, I am sorry for worrying you I should have just held off posting until I had confirmation instead of blathering on. Thanks for posting the site in the first place as they seem to be good. Cheers and have a good day.
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

Utopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to allUtopiate is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by trish5959 View Post
    Final update on this issue. Parcel arrived this morning and I did have to sign for it. Not sure how much more info I should post here but the product looks legit. Would order again.
    @trish5959 , if you don't mind my asking, would you say that the parcel was acceptably discreet? No blatant reference to the content on the outside?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Utopiate View Post
    @trish5959 , if you don't mind my asking, would you say that the parcel was acceptably discreet? No blatant reference to the content on the outside?
    Hi Utopiate - health product was written on the outside and the package was larger than usual as it was in an international express bag. I did prefer the previous orders that were far smaller and were just delivered to my mail box and didn't have to be signed for, however that provider no longer accepts my type of payment whereas this one will take cc.
    Helpful jaders, Utopiate Rated helpful

jaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud of

Boy the prices look great for me. Just worried about the ems delivery and origin. I’m not having th best of luck lately, so will watch this, but I’m drooling to try...
    Likes Utopiate liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

19. Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    Boy the prices look great for me. Just worried about the ems delivery and origin. I’m not having th best of luck lately, so will watch this, but I’m drooling to try...
    Hi jaders, will send you a pm if I can manage to do that properly!
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

I attempted to ask what type of payments they take and never got a straight answer from them. Very strange, will try to order and see what pops up for payment.

Ok so I am a moron - they take CC, money orders and paypal...
    Likes jaders, trish5959 liked this post

22. cheapestmedsonline
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast