Thread: I feel so many of you are getting ripped off

1. Default I feel so many of you are getting ripped off

I wanna make this short, But it might not be, I used to look at all the IOP's that are listed in good standing
    and there prices are sky damn high. Now call me dumb if you want But i tried some IOP'S that werent listed the prices were way cheaper
    I hope I can meet someone who we can share good price pharmacies. I just received 100 xanax's for $80 the only downfall it took 30 days to receive but they stated that before my order so i was cool and they are here and I love em. I have 2 other overseas guys im waiting for a order from 1 of them who owes me cause he made a big mistake with 1 of my orders in the past he has been apologizing every week for 4 months so i said ok i will give him the shipping $$ being he is so sorry he is sending me 250 extra pills. I should have it in 15 days if not I will put him on blast and never order again from him. His prices are just amazing

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Yes I would like to meet someone to share information too.
    Used to have a great pharma that would do 600 xan for $470 but they went bust.
    Am now waiting on an order from a different IOP, just a small order of 150 xan, 50 val, 20 Klon for $200. If this goes well I will be making repeat orders for sure.

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ View Post
    I wanna make this short, But it might not be, I used to look at all the IOP's that are listed in good standing
    and there prices are sky damn high. Now call me dumb if you want But i tried some IOP'S that werent listed the prices were way cheaper
    I hope I can meet someone who we can share good price pharmacies. I just received 100 xanax's for $80 the only downfall it took 30 days to receive but they stated that before my order so i was cool and they are here and I love em. I have 2 other overseas guys im waiting for a order from 1 of them who owes me cause he made a big mistake with 1 of my orders in the past he has been apologizing every week for 4 months so i said ok i will give him the shipping $$ being he is so sorry he is sending me 250 extra pills. I should have it in 15 days if not I will put him on blast and never order again from him. His prices are just amazing
    Well we’re all here to share information. Feel free to do so. That’s the entire point of this forum. And I’m happy for you that you found a good vendor. However, I noticed in another post that you are asking for recommendations for a new source, so that’s a little confusing.
    Likes Mecha, djrick liked this post

5. At the moment i believe i have 3 sources 2 definite. I dont know what meds you need but my 1 source is cheapscrips. I hope your decent and wont get them or me in trouble. So thats just 1 and yes I am still looking for other sources you never know who has the best and of course sources go down too. only thing about cheapscrips u must wait 30 days they tell you in advance but you get your meds. I hope you appreciate i shared

6. Hey I wish I could PM you back but I don't have enough posts up yet!

7. well don't forget to check in the blacklisted iops too on the ones you are saying are not listed but you think are good. I am hoping to find some things too and noticed that , just saying.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    Likes cherrybomb, Mecha liked this post
    Have a nice day.

cherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud of

At the moment i believe i have 3 sources 2 definite. I dont know what meds you need but my 1 source is cheapscrips. I hope your decent and wont get them or me in trouble. So thats just 1 and yes I am still looking for other sources you never know who has the best and of course sources go down too. only thing about cheapscrips u must wait 30 days they tell you in advance but you get your meds. I hope you appreciate i shared
    That place is well known to be a scammer and providing fake pills. Surprised you are using them, they have been on the blacklist here for a long time....
    I'm alone, I'm not lonely

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

At the moment i believe i have 3 sources 2 definite. I dont know what meds you need but my 1 source is cheapscrips. I hope your decent and wont get them or me in trouble. So thats just 1 and yes I am still looking for other sources you never know who has the best and of course sources go down too. only thing about cheapscrips u must wait 30 days they tell you in advance but you get your meds. I hope you appreciate i shared
    Hey, @CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ (and @hmh, too,) you really should be doing some serious research on potential vendors before you order. A vendor that was once a reliable source, can turn unreliable in the blink of an eye, and if you aren't paying close attention, you might well end up getting scammed. This forum is really meant for folks to stay around frequently, even if you're just in and out for a brief while each time, because in this universe, things can change very quickly, from good to bad (or vice versa.) JMO, you do what you feel is right for you. Best of luck!
    Likes DCAPA, bluebell liked this post

10. Im sorry I disagree just took my pill im about to pass out

11. Quote Originally Posted by CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ View Post
    For someone who joined some time ago (but a peculiarly low post count for all those years) to this forum, and perhaps doesn’t have access to the senior section,,, and maybe I’m reading this wrong & you’re intent is to be helpful.. but I find this post to be somewhat pugnacious.
    Members here go to great lengths to help others out with helpful info such as finding attentive, cost effective and trustworthy sources.
    Just because someone else may be cheaper, doesn’t always equate to being better. I for one would gladly pay a bit more for a vendor who always delivers, has a fair re-ship policy, and has proven themselves with a long and healthy track record. Not to mention multiple payment options, quicker delivery options, I could go on.
    Perhaps after you’ve come to and slept a bit you’ll find some other sources that you’ll decide for yourself are worth the few extra bucks for quality service.
    I’ve seen the members here time and again go to great lengths for the rest in helping find, or sharing their personal experiences to give all of us the info needed to make up our minds when it comes to choosing who we do business with. That to me is worth far more than just saving a few extra $$ on some dodgy outfit that has poor or marginal reviews.
    Helpful calgal99, Carter Rated helpful
    Likes pippi222, sara22, Reeseru liked this post

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    For someone who joined some time ago (but a peculiarly low post count for all those years) to this forum, and perhaps doesn’t have access to the senior section,,, and maybe I’m reading this wrong & you’re intent is to be helpful.. but I find this post to be somewhat pugnacious.
    Members here go to great lengths to help others out with helpful info such as finding attentive, cost effective and trustworthy sources.
    Just because someone else may be cheaper, doesn’t always equate to being better. I for one would gladly pay a bit more for a vendor who always delivers, has a fair re-ship policy, and has proven themselves with a long and healthy track record. Not to mention multiple payment options, quicker delivery options, I could go on.
    Perhaps after you’ve come to and slept a bit you’ll find some other sources that you’ll decide for yourself are worth the few extra bucks for quality service.
    I’ve seen the members here time and again go to great lengths for the rest in helping find, or sharing their personal experiences to give all of us the info needed to make up our minds when it comes to choosing who we do business with. That to me is worth far more than just saving a few extra $$ on some dodgy outfit that has poor or marginal reviews.
    So well said, Doc. You remind of how grateful I am for this forum and how lost we might all be without it.
    Likes sara22, jaders, Doc Rogue, Carter, calgal99, Reeseru liked this post
    Loose lips sink ships.