Thread: Elon Musk

Default Elon Musk

This guy just fascinates me. (and about a zillion other people too I imagine).
    Read the Ashlee Vance biography some time ago, watched his various live interviews and now read the NYT article this morning, the many comments both for and against, the issue of his using Ambien for sleep and 'recreational' drugs. He is surely one of those very few extraordinary people each generation has. I couldn't for a moment live in his mind.
    Likes Carter, petenyc, Blues liked this post

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    I liked this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFVfQhcUBVg

----

Edit - too bad it looks like he got himself in some deep do-do with the SEC (who does criminal referrals to the DOJ)

Lesson to us all "Restraint of pen, tongue, facebook posts, and tweets"
    Last edited by Carter; 08-17-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    Likes Gullible, petenyc liked this post
    RULE 63: Don't Take Carter Too Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I liked this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFVfQhcUBVg

----

Edit - too bad it looks like he got himself in some deep do-do with the SEC (who does criminal referrals to the DOJ)

Lesson to us all "Restraint of pen, tongue, facebook posts, and tweets"
    That is one of those videos you can watch again and again and still wonder how the hell did this happen.

Elon doesn't do restraint. His best and worst trait. I can't imagine how his BoD think they can possibly control him.
    Fascinating stuff.

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

The twitter spats by Azellia banks and his current GF were hilarious ( he was stuffing the entire serving of mac and cheese into his pink face'. Had be rolling . All those busneses and 5 kids and he still,has time for girl friends and getting high

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trish5959 View Post
    That is one of those videos you can watch again and again and still wonder how the hell did this happen.

Elon doesn't do restraint. His best and worst trait. I can't imagine how his BoD think they can possibly control him.
    Fascinating stuff.
    What does. Bod mean please?

5. The world needs more enthusiasts like him.
    I like much, he is into thc related products to expand the mind.
    Also he got it, the earth is wasted and we have to search for new destinations in the space to stay alive.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.