Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Operation Pangea

1. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    Oh, ummmm... psssstt, you guys, I don't think Op Pang is running this spring, at least not over the past few weeks. Sorry to interrupt all the otherwise entertaining posts.
    It’d be nice if that were true, but we’ll see. I have a package that’s still in OPPS for two weeks, so my luck is already sucky right now. And of course, I’m almost out because that’s always the way, isn’t it?
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, Mecha, smo1959 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @pinkflower wonderfully funny post and video. You don't have to tell me about the 6-12, I think it has something to do with a sleeper sofa, right @Mrs Parker?

Attachment 50761

Pinkflower, if you are here long enough, you will be called names too. How exciting Lovey. M

Ya know what they say- a good man (like a good sleeper sofa...) is hard to find!

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

@Mrs Parker, you kill me darlin' "do not let the bastards grind bitches."

smiley laughing 1.gif

I'll have to try that on my sleeper sofa. You are killing me, you've got to stop. Hugs, M
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

5. Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Oh gee, thanks pinkflower!

- - - Updated - - -

Mecha your belly laugh registered 6.4 on the Richter scale. (not saying you're fat or anything...)
    No kidding, felt it all the way over here......

155986478019050148.jpg
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, Jazie liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Windowpane that was a great post. I have a book for you too...

Attachment 50762
    Thank you for the book @snowy!!

Best thing to ever happen for me......

155986493862078961.jpg
    Likes pinkflower, snowy, Jazie, peppergirl, Rylee, Carter liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    Oh, ummmm... psssstt, you guys, I don't think Op Pang is running this spring, at least not over the past few weeks. Sorry to interrupt all the otherwise entertaining posts.
    Thanks @calgal99

Apart from @Jazie's post earlier, this has been the only sensible, informative post on the entire thread. I did wonder why you were talking about spring when it's autumn and already really cold and heading into winter - and then I thought, oh that's right...

What you have written really does make me wonder why @Mecha even bothered starting such a pointless thread.

Clearly bored and too much time on her hands.
    Likes calgal99, snowy, Jazie, peppergirl, windowpane liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Where is that crazy MWL @Mecha? I'm looking for her as she is really getting on my nerves.
    She'd better watch out.

spy2.jpg

(And yes, that's really me in the picture holding my gun so don't even ask!)

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Where is that crazy MWL @Mecha? I'm looking for her as she is really getting on my nerves.
    She'd better watch out.

spy2.jpg

Does MWL stand for Magic Wand Lady or Mad Witch Lady? Just wondering... I'm getting scared now!

I have no doubt that's you in the photo @snowy. You're smokin'!
    Likes snowy, peppergirl, Rylee, windowpane liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Parker View Post
    Ya know what they say- a good man (like a good sleeper sofa...) is hard to find!

I always understood that a hard man is good to find!
    Likes pinkflower, windowpane, Mrs Parker liked this post
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Attachment 50717

62150690_2759059460802958_6440584742055182336_n.jpg

Oh well … guess I will just have to wait!
    Last edited by Kermit S; 06-09-2019 at 12:02 AM.
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit S View Post
    I always understood that a hard man is good to find!
    That was my understanding too @Kermit S.

And I loved that joke in your next post.
    Likes windowpane, snowy, Kermit S, Mrs Parker liked this post

snowy shots.jpg

She'd better watch out.

@snowy so whatcha gonna do now? M
    Likes pinkflower, Mrs Parker liked this post

I'M English, but am mostly away , So a NY/?BRI HybridT

I assume this some kind of US DEA type of operation that DOES NOT apply to Europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    I assume this some kind of US DEA type of operation that DOES NOT apply to Europeans?
    Not just an US thing ….. https://www.interpol.int/Crimes/Illi...ime-operations

2019 Pangea dates where in October ... buuut everyone started seeing an uptick in seizures starting in June

Opps Mean
    t to say Oct 2018!!
    Last edited by Kermit S; 4 Days Ago at 01:05 AM.
    Likes pinkflower, Farley, Mrs Parker liked this post

Oh man @Kermit S I am getting confused, what year is it, lol. Pangea happened last we know of 2018 in October. Who knows when it is or will be this year, probably Sept/Oct. I am getting old Kermit, don't confuse me darlin'. M
    Likes pinkflower, Kermit S liked this post

I'M English, but am mostly away , So a NY/?BRI HybridT

I have one for @H20shed65 as well...

Attachment 50751
    ha ha never seen this before ( stolen)
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    Oh man @Kermit S I am getting confused, what year is it, lol. Pangea happened last we know of 2018 in October. Who knows when it is or will be this year, probably Sept/Oct. I am getting old Kermit, don't confuse me darlin'. M
    Opps .. 2018 .... I hope that fraudian slip doesnt come true!
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha, Mrs Parker liked this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345