Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G5 coming!

amy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    Sorry, but what is G5?
    @jakemoe, sorry for late reply, I have not been well. As far as I know it is meant to be a faster form of technolgy using more intense radiation which includes sending satellites into space and cutting down trees and putting boxes on people's houses or very near them which are also harmful as many medical experts have spoken out against this and they have admitted that they have not bothered to test it with proper medical care to see how safe it is. It is meant to improve internet speed but are also cagey about what other benefits they will get from it, apart from it being good for business, and according to many experts harmful to humans, and animals.
    I googled it on youtube and found some videos about it, where different people are speaking about it and all saying that it is harmful and not good. I hope this helps, thanks for asking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    @amy43 Are you sure G5 isn't just a video game? j/k but this is all news to me.
    @snowy, sorry for the late reply. I have not been well. Have posted answer, sorry also for the long ramble. take care. x
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

So the cutting down tree part. Is it for better access to the satellites being able to beam info to the box on my house? Sounds like some of the satellite tv and internet companies out there.
    Likes amy43 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

amy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    So the cutting down tree part. Is it for better access to the satellites being able to beam info to the box on my house? Sounds like some of the satellite tv and internet companies out there.
    @Jakemore, apparently they have to cut the trees down because the signals cannot pass through them when they use the boxes on the streets to send signals into our houses! Probably also better access for the satellites beaming down info into our houses. I also heard that with this technology they can spy on us through walls! An expert being interviewed said this on a youtube video. Will find some more info and post the name as I have forgotten his name ,but it makes chilling and interesting listening.
    Likes jakemoe, Gullible, Carter liked this post

@Jakemore, I am sorry for such a late reply. I have been unwell and had computer problems. But regarding the 5g technology I found some videos which explain this much more than I can.
    An expert called Barrie Trower is on youtube talking about it and the dangers of it. There are several of him varying in length so some can be listened to for a deeper understanding and others
    are shorter and last from about 14 mins to 40 mins. Others last for over an hour. Hope that this proves interesting for you and others who would like to learn more.
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I do not want 5g, 3 and 4g are plenty. 5g is dangerous and very short in range.

Off topic: another bad thing is siri and alexa which not only listen to everything you say but also record it.
    Likes Carter, wintermute liked this post

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    I have decided to skip 5G and wait until 6G comes out. It looks like it is already on the drawing boards. Here's one of many "techie" links, not much detail.

https://www.pcmag.com/article/360533/what-is-6g

6G.jpg
    Last edited by Carter; 1 Week Ago at 06:30 PM.
    Likes Gullible, LeviDenim liked this post
    RULE 63: Don't Take Carter Too Seriously

jannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nice

I thought I read somewhere that 5G is only reliable to about 100 feet/yards? so they have to place a huge amount of receiver's for this to work. Would think all the big cities will be In line first, every telephone pole would have a receiver. Some questions as to what it would do to our DNA, let alone any wildlife that is left, bird migration. Between the microplastics in our systems to microwaves altering our DNA humans will be a whole new life form soon.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

All very scary this 5G stuff. UK now starting to use it. Please God someone somewhere explains it to the "right" people who can at least try and get it stopped. What it's all for is beyond me I was happy with my land line phone and TV for years anyway.

10. Have you all seen this little diddy about the different listening devices so many of us have in our homes? think-- MEN IN BLACK ... break-it-down

My wife asked why I was speaking so softly at home.

I told her I was afraid that Mark Zuckerberg was listening!

She laughed.

I laughed.

Alexa laughed.

Siri laughed.
    ………… well alrighty then... guess that settles that question...right?! lol
    Likes Danie liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Yannow, you pays your money, you take your chances. I am Olde, and lived through the "duck & cover" drills for nuclear blasts (hah!) and everything since then. I chose to actually work at a nuclear power plant for a few years, while being monitored for radiation exposure. I've also had many, many x-rays for various things over the years, plus a couple of MRIs & CT scans when my Dr felt they were needed. And I was a kid long before anyone other than summer lifeguards ever gave any thought to UVA-B sun exposure. Both my parents, and everyone else in my vicinity, smoked tobacco products while I was growing up. I also believe in peer-reviewed science. I guess my point is that life is not without risks, and you can pick and choose some of the risks you are willing to accept, but some risks may be beyond you own ability to control or mitigate.

5G connectivity would be a huge advantage for many of the totally-underserved (by internet) people in my state. These same folks grew up mining (and burning) coal for a living, to a large extent. So, I'm ambivalent about the relative total health risks to those folks, because I just don't have any good scientific evidence to compare the relative overall mortality statistics between such different exposures. Bottom line, all else equal, I'd prefer to avoid exposure to any potential toxins in my own life, but I'm not in control of all, or even most, of those exposures. We just have to do the best we can, under our own circumstances.

So, JMO, but I suspect that 5G (or even better connectivity options, in the future) will likely end up being a net societal benefit. But I certainly cannot prove that, so it's just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12