Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is the COVID-related situation where you are located?

1. Bay Area update: where I’m located things are going smooth I’ve only been out on walks and once to the pharmacy but so far people are maintaining their distance. I on the other hand am starting to feel very stir crazy. Our nanny is out and I just can’t watch Nemo one more time. Ahoo

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    In this f'ing backwater state, at least the Gov. has ordered a (mainly) business shutdown, but no "shelter in place" - this dic*wad is encouraging folks from nearby states (like, 10-25 miles away) to come here and use the parks and fisheries - i.e. "Come here and go fishing!!" And local *******s are actually doing just that.... and bringing all their kids, too! So they can "play" outside!! Ugh! [With less than the recommended 6' separation..]

liztaylor will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear that Calgal99, that will not help the situation. Things in Canada are getting more serious everyday, with a new fine to Canadians coming home from Florida who are not sheltering in place for 14 days. I went out today, and it feels like a movie where no one will go near anyone else.
    Henri Matisse: “Creativity takes courage"

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234