Page 423 of 423 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423
Results 8,441 to 8,446 of 8446

Thread: What Made You Frown Today?

Took a shower before bed. Went to sleep with wet hair and it is an absolute tangled mess! I am just taking my time brushing it. Geez I know better than that.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Victoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to allVictoria123 is a name known to all

Me. I’m frowning about a decision I made recently. I did not think and reacted with fear. I can’t put it right and usually we get a chance to apologise and amend the wrong decision but the only thing I can do is exactly what the person concerned has told me not to do.
    The ramifications of my actions are colossal.
    I was sick and on the spot to answer quickly when what I should have done is to simply say: let me have a think about that and come back to you. How hard is that!? It ain’t, major fail here!

Think it’s best friend and a lesson in humility time!
    Likes snowy liked this post

CrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the rough

Got my daughters sore throat. Her nose is stuffy too. I guess that will be next.

blueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to behold

The package I was expecting got delivered -- on a Sunday, yay!
    However, it was delivered to an address approximately 450 miles away from me -- boo!
    Forget frowning -- this earned a hard, deeply lined scowl...
    I've zipped off a very restrained, very polite email asking for the vendor's assistance in figuring out this puzzle. Meanwhile, am clinging to the happy idea that it simply means a couple of tracking numbers got mixed up. Fingers crossed...
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

blueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by blueroan17 View Post
    The package I was expecting got delivered -- on a Sunday, yay!
    However, it was delivered to an address approximately 450 miles away from me -- boo!
    Forget frowning -- this earned a hard, deeply lined scowl...
    I've zipped off a very restrained, very polite email asking for the vendor's assistance in figuring out this puzzle. Meanwhile, am clinging to the happy idea that it simply means a couple of tracking numbers got mixed up. Fingers crossed...
    Yep, that's what it was: mixed up tracking numbers. Package dumped at my door about 20 minutes ago. Frown turned upside down, and then some! Hmmm... Guess I'm in the wrong thread now
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
    Me. I’m frowning about a decision I made recently. I did not think and reacted with fear. I can’t put it right and usually we get a chance to apologise and amend the wrong decision but the only thing I can do is exactly what the person concerned has told me not to do.
    The ramifications of my actions are colossal.
    I was sick and on the spot to answer quickly when what I should have done is to simply say: let me have a think about that and come back to you. How hard is that!? It ain’t, major fail here!

Think it’s best friend and a lesson in humility time!
    Hi Victoria, You're only human like the rest of us. I've always wondered why I don't say "Let me think about that and get back to you". Instead I'll say what I think the other person wants to hear. I'm getting better at it though. I think.

8. What Made You Frown Today?
Page 423 of 423 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423