Thread: What made you cry today?

1. Default What made you cry today?

Today is exactly one year as my mother past away. She was 63, and was a very nice person. My dad wasn’t always nice with her and me, and eventually he left. So she was raising me and my brother by herself working two jobs.

We always dreamed that she will retire one day and I will get my dream job and she won’t have to ever work again. Too sad she died after she came from her long 14 hours working day and died in her sleep from OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) I learned that abbreviation after toxicology and mortician reports results were explained to me. I thought she died because she worked too much.

I called dad who after being away for 10 years wanted to build relationship and while crying told him the news, asked for help and of course he promised to come and help and... he vanished again. I don’t judge him, but I missed a year of school due to financial struggle and buried my mother. There were 6 people at the funerals: me, my brother and his girlfriend, priest a a man with a shovel and another man who used small tractor looking thing to level the dirt over the grave.

She was a receptionist in a company that makes billions per year and nobody came even though I had to go to her work place alto return certain keys and items and sign some paperwork. Then she worked at the restaurant that we all loved, but nobody came from that place either. I wonder why people stopped carrying for each other? Sorry
    Likes jakemoe, VEDA, Binky, trish5959, peppergirl liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    jakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to all

I'm so sorry for your loss @Enthusiastic85. Your mother sounds like she was a remarkable and courageous woman, working so hard to raise her two children all by herself. It's so nice of you to remember her on this sad anniversary.
    Likes VEDA, Enthusiastic85, trish5959 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Sorry for your loss @Enthusiastic85. I hope you have found some peace. Sending blessings, and positive energy your way.

Peace
    Likes jakemoe, Enthusiastic85, Binky, trish5959 liked this post

6. @Enthusiastic85 I feel your pain. I hope your find emotional solace in the warm and happy memories you shared with your dear mum. Bless.
    Likes Enthusiastic85, trish5959 liked this post

Maybe not today but yesterday a sad song played on radio and I shed a tear for my ex ..she’s gone to pastures new ..and I still love the her .. ..

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

A wonderful woman who worked for my groomer was diagnosed with advanced lung & liver cancer 2 weeks ago, was supposed to start chemo next week, passed away this morning. She was a wonderful person, and I will truly miss her!
    Likes trish5959, peppergirl liked this post

jakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to all

So sorry @calgal99. Always so sad to lose someone too soon.
    Likes trish5959, peppergirl liked this post
    F**k the DEA

10. What made you cry today?