Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suboxone, Subutex, Methadone, Heroin and other Opioids / Opiates?

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    Seriously you should wear a Medical Alert bracelet, I would think?
    For taking illegal drugs I’m illegally buying off the internet? How do I explain that to my wife?

The low blood pressure event was caused by FLOMAX and Lisinopril I just started. Not something for which NARCAN is especially an efficacious treatment. They should have just left me on the floor for an hour and I would have been fine. The THC had nothing to do with anything. I had been taking larger doses regularly for a year.

Just for laughs, the doctor at the ER later blamed it on my nasal decongestant.

The point is that ambulance personnel are juicing people with NARCAN on a whim with no reasonable evidence for it.
    Last edited by MRNUTTY; 06-30-2018 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes tommygun, Blackbird123 liked this post
    Updated for 2020: Better Dead Than Red.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    For taking illegal drugs I’m illegally buying off the internet? How do I explain that to my wife?

The low blood pressure event was caused by FLOMAX and Lisinopril I just started. Not something for which NARCAN is especially an efficacious treatment. They should have just left me on the floor for an hour and I would have been fine. The THC had nothing to do with anything. I had been taking larger doses regularly for a year.

Just for laughs, the doctor at the ER later blamed it on my nasal decongestant.

The point is that ambulance personnel are juicing people with NARCAN on a whim with no reasonable evidence for it.
    Sorry Mr. Peanuts,

But I agree with the ER Dr. I also blame the nasal decongestant as the culprit.
    After all you did contact the medical profession, did you not? (Oh, Please Help ME!)

WOW you're taking Illicit DRUGS?

You're spouse is not aware of your dire drug addiction?

Well I'm just totally Shocked! ....
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 06-30-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful
    I'll Share MY Life With You A Thousand Miles Away....

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    Well given that he’s the same guy that said just take aspirin and take a nap if you have chronic pain. He’s a despicable creature, imho...
    @jaders Yes, that little old son of a bi==h is one of the major causes our country is degrading and is now looked upon around the world with scorn and disgust rather than hope and pride. And this guy, he's the one who pushes all the buttons, forces all the changes, and has no conscience in him, and a soul that will burn in hell.

I'm not even going to start on our most assinine choice of president ever to happen, I really would have too much to say about that d-mbf-ck, and I wouldn't even be lying like he does with every other word out of his mouth.

But what I was going to say, someone was wondering how this government can find weed almost comparable with heroin. Just how many weed addicts are there in treatment centers compared to heroin addicts? Should be about the same amount, right?

This government , this DEA, it puts a god=am- little thing called Kratom into the classifying as a number 1! As it stands it is to be feared as one of the most dangerous drugs to ever use, so beware guys. Oh, the DANGER of using Kratom!!!

And you are right about the snide little"take an aspirin and lay down for chronic pain' made by this AG. What happens to a LOT of bad people is called Karma, and I truly want to see the day when that mf'r is writhing in chronic pain after being beaten half to death by any number of the zillion enemies he's made, and I would surely want to be one to slap a sign in his ugly face with his own stupid statement, and to dump a bottle of aspirin on his head.

And though they seem to be dwindling we do have some rights in this country. I am waiting to see it become a 'police state' land ruled by force, and there are too many citizens who are armed and will have or already have had enough of this sh-t! When it comes down to an 'eye for an eye, I guarantee I'm not going to be the one walking around in circles blinded.

How much is too much, and how far will things collapse before this country and the people have had enough. I already have, and I don't care who the hell reads this, LE, government stooges, or any other of the a--holes who think they run things now....
    Likes Mrs Parker, jaders, tommygun liked this post

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    Well I'm just totally Shocked! ....
    Turn off FOXNEWS, you’ll feel so much saner.
    Updated for 2020: Better Dead Than Red.

6. jaders,

My point is just that. Not all "Maintenance drugs" are the same. Suboxone and Methadone are two different drugs. Methadone is known as "liquid handcuffs" where I live. Suboxone you can pass a drug test, get a job and be a productive citizen. Methadone had a slew of problems where I live. Suboxone here has to be prescribed by a "Suboxone Certified" Medical Doctor which has it's own bunch of stipulations. You need drugs tests (2 per month per OASAS), a counselor, a drug treatment program with classes you attend. ...etc the list goes on and on to get Suboxone prescribed here.

You don't just get prescribed Suboxone here. Methadone anyone can get, however like I said it is known as "Liquid Handcuffs" and for a reason In my opinion. Again the stigma is attached to both drugs, but one gives you your life back and the other well isn't as productive in doing so. Again two different drugs and the same stigma which isn't really fair.

The stigma attached the maintenance drugs is unfortunately negative and mostly ignorant in my opinion which is too bad as Suboxone is much more likely to give you your life back.

Most People are ignorant as they don't take the time to learn about something before they take the time to form an opinion. That is just my opinion of course, but I hear it nonstop from the medical community which is pathetic and sad IMO.

7. I have been through it all methadone, Subutex, Suboxone, and unfortunately even heroin and oxycontin. Thankfully now I am three years and some change sober but I do have to say that Subutex was actually the one thing out of all of those that helped me live a decent life while I was on it. Methadone was terrible because I was chained to the clinic every day and obviously heroin and oxy are never a good option for anybody. But people that talk down on Subutex/Suboxone like it's heroin or something are complete idiots. It's not even close to the same.
    Helpful jaders, sillypuppiez Rated helpful
    Likes tinyfish, Hurting00, Maggiemaie liked this post

Ozzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the roughOzzman1839 is a jewel in the rough

I realized today that im addicted to Methadone. I started it due to getting off opioids and it helped me 100% but if i don’t take my dose in the morning before work , i start to withdrawal within an hour. For the last week i cut back on my dose cause i came across some 20mg oxy and perks. They helped the withdrawal but very little. You will not feel that good feeling at all being on oxy or perks. That’s gone for me. It’s all about the Methadone now and it is obviously better taking Methadone then opioids but i just wanted to have that good feeling for a few days taking oxy. Doesn’t work at all. I know the Methadone takes over and takes that good feeling away from doing an oxy. I figured if i took less Methadone for 3 or 5 days it would work. Not going to happen with me. That’s why i never understood why doctors give oxy to people that are on Methadone? Either way it didn’t work but im definitely hooked on Methadone. You don’t get high being on Methadone. It gives you no feeling at all to feel good. A lot of people think it gets you high. It’s the total opposite of being high. No point at all taking opioids when your taking Methadone. Sometimes we miss that great feeling we got from oxy or perks. I guess if you want to come off opioids, go on Methadone. You wont withdrawal from not taking your opioids cause the Methadone will help that part no problem. But you will be hooked on Methadone. As for people thinking that Methadone or other medication to help you get off opioids, you don’t get high. It just helps you not withdrawal and you save a shit load of money coming off the pain killers. All the best and i hope you make the right decision when you make it.
    Last edited by Ozzman1839; 1 Week Ago at 04:52 PM.

4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice4renzicz is just really nice

I am prescribed Suboxone and told my doctor that I wanted this over methadone which she was fine with. The cost doesn't change whether you're on methadone or Suboxone or whether you're on 24mg Suboxone or 160mg methadone - you will pay only ~$70USD per month (100aud).

As far as functionality and the likelihood of relapse, Suboxone has higher success than methadone since Suboxone entered into the market. Methadone has a long proven track record but as a full agonist, I know many that use on top of their daily dose.

With Suboxone, using on top is wasteful and 'doesn't work's which in combined with the long half life, gives a lot of time to rethink about using again. This is all in regard to replacement and maintenance from full against and illicit substance use.

After 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months and 6 months on Suboxone you get takeaway doses, eventually leading to going to the pharmacy once a week. Methadone on the other hand is limited to 4 take aways per week and never with more than 2 or 3 in a row due to being sold illegally (however each takeaway dose is diluted up to 200ml with irrigated water) as to avoid misuse/abuse.

After seeing many OD from using both methadone and another opiate but never seeing this with a Suboxone user unless they wanted to get off and use again, I knew that it was Suboxone that would fit into my regime and life with the least interference.

This is down under and not in the USA just FYI.

*I'm well aware the access, cost and stigma is different between our countries.
    a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat

10. Suboxone, Subutex, Methadone, Heroin and other Opioids / Opiates?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12