Thread: Serrapeptase for hardening of the arteries

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default Serrapeptase for hardening of the arteries

I just discovered this, I had a cat scan recently and one of the comments on it was calcification of the aorta which is weird since I am a vegetarian but it does happen. I began searching for herbal and otc things to help and found this. It seems to help with a lot of other conditions too, arthritis, sinus problems and even scarring.

Serrapeptase is an enzyme and one of the things it does is help dissolve fibrin which is produced in scar tissue, it also forms in the arteries when things get out of whack. Cholesterol is implicated in narrowing and hardening of the arteries, also calcium deposits. Fibrin forms and creates a mass which in extreme cases can block the artery completely leading to heart attack, stroke, dementia or other problems.

Since it helps remove fibrin it helps dissolve those plaques on your arteries. It also seems to have anti inflammation and pain relieving effects, all that is good. Here is a link to more info

http://www.natural-remedies-review.c...-benefits.html

Its been used for quite a while and is more popular in europe and parts of asia than here. It does not seem to have any down side. I just started using it so not sure about the benefits yet, my sinuses seem a little better but its too soon to say.

I'm taking another compound which is said to dissolve cholesterol and also help remove plaques from the arteries. It is called Beta-Cyclodextrin, its approved by the fda as gras, or safe to use in food. Taking 500mg or a couple grams a day is supposed to help a lot. I just started it but it seems safe and could help so why not?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4878149/

Neither of these are very expensive and have a very good safety profile. You could take them in addition to what the doctor gives you or take them as a preventive measure since we don't usually know when our arteries are hardening until its too late. When you ask your doctor be prepared for puzzled looks since few seem to know about niche items like this. Or maybe its the fact there is no big money in them since there is no patent and patients can't be gouged to pay sky high prices? Maybe that is why doctors don't usually know about some things.
    Last edited by Gullible; 02-11-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I've been taking it every day for about a week now. I don't know if its cleaning out my arteries or not, that probably takes months. But I have noticed a big reduction in arthritic discomfort. It is really remarkable. I did see that on a list of things it was supposed to do but it was far down on the list like you might not expect much. However that was the first real benefit that has been consistent. Only took a few days.

I'm hoping it will not only clear out my arteries of plaque but also clear up my lungs and bronchial passageways also my sinuses. They mainly seem to tout the sinus improvement but so far not a lot of improvement there yet. I do think it will be several months to a year before any dramatic improvement in arteries or lungs. Its also supposed to reduce scar tissue including endometriosis

I just take a 20mg cap which is equal to 40,000 psu, I'm starting to take it twice a day. You have to take it 2 hours after eating and not eat for an hour after. So I take one first thing in the morning with a glass of water so it gets through the stomach fast and gets into the intestines where it can do work.
    Helpful jakemoe, djrick, M77 Rated helpful
    Likes rainey51 liked this post

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

@Gullible, this is all really interesting to me, as I have heart issues, along with pain, arthritis etc. I read the information you provided, along with the links and will hopefully talk to my cardiologist about it. I can only hope he's aware of it's existence, otherwise he's not going to have much of an opinion. It looks harmless enough to me. The nattokinase could be an issue for me since I take aspirin a few times a day. I wouldn't start two new supplements at once anyway. I'm going to do more reading, but I'm happy you've had positive results so far. I don't remember seeing that it helps with lung issues, but that would be fantastic for me if it does. This is encouraging!
    Helpful djrick, Gullible, Carter, M77 Rated helpful
    F**k the DEA

Yes they say it helps with sinus and lung issues. I just started so I don't expect any results for a while.

You take aspirin several times a day? Why? I know its a blood thinner and helps prevent cancer but they usually say take no more than 1 baby aspirin once a day. I started with just 20mg a day. You may be able to get the reduction in pain and clear out the arteries without worries about bleeding. Otoh, if you reduce your aspirin intake and take this at the same time it will help thin the blood a bit and you can avoid side effects of aspirin intake. I hope you aren't taking several full strength aspirins a day?

I'm taking serra plus natto each day now, morning and night. You are supposed to wait 2 hours after eating and half hour or hour before next meal. Its been around quite a while and I don't see any bad reports though some people are allergic to most anything you can name.
    Likes rainey51, M77 liked this post

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

I take full strength aspirin a few times a day for pain, along with other meds. I know I probably shouldn't but when you hurt, you try anything. I'll talk to my cardiologist and get his opinion about this before I start taking it. I'm one of those that throws caution to the wind, but now that I'm getting older I better start following the rules.
    Likes rainey51, M77 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    I take full strength aspirin a few times a day for pain, along with other meds. I know I probably shouldn't but when you hurt, you try anything. I'll talk to my cardiologist and get his opinion about this before I start taking it. I'm one of those that throws caution to the wind, but now that I'm getting older I better start following the rules.
    This stuff seems to help with pain, at least for joint pain. Not sure if it works for all kinds of pain or not. I got it originally to help clear my arteries which is the main goal. The arthritic relief was an unexpected bonus and the lung and sinus help will be greatly appreciated. It sounds almost too good to be true but sometimes the tgtbt stuff really is true.

I will update the thread from time to time and I hope to be able to report good results
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

After close to a month I'm getting some of the benefits I was hoping for after reading about it. My lungs are much clearer now and also my sinuses are doing better. I've had good days and not so good days but the last 5 days or so have been consistently better so I'm going to call it an improvement. I'm taking it first thing in morning and last thing at night

My lungs or bronchia are not producing phlem like they were and instead of sneezing fits most days and runny nose most every day, its about 90% better seems like. I did notice some improvement before but I waited until it seemed clear cut since placebo effect can make a difference. Also arthritic pain is less, I still take my other supplements so its not doing it all by itself. If I don't take the other supps, I notice more probs in that area

You need to take it 2 hours after eating and 1 hour before next meal. You can cheat a little on that if its a small meal or small snack. They say take it with plenty of plain water. I also take nattokinase at the same time since it has a similar way of working. They are minor blood thinners so if you are taking warfarin or other stuff cut back on those meds if you start on this. The reduction in plaque in arteries can't be easily seen or felt, but since its doing all this other good stuff I figure that is probably working too. Its cheap so the bang for buck can't be beat.
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

I take Phizymes, I think that's how you spell them and they are great! I started looking into serrapeptase and nattokinase after I got really bad circular, dot-like bruising on my inner left knee area after a short airplane ride.

I had edema in my left leg for a few years after a long car ride but never got it checked out due to insurance issues so I became pretty scared after the airplane ride and strange bruising. Anyways, a couple months after taking this I felt a strange painful burning in that area for about twenty minutes one morning. All the issues I've had for years with that leg are now gone. I don't know if I had a clot in that leg but wouldn't be surprised if I did and I believe that the serrapeptase and nattokinase dissolved it.

I can breath way better too and notice such a difference if I forget to take it for a couple days.
    Helpful Danie, M77, Gullible Rated helpful

@rainey

What brand Phizymes do you take?

I wanted to try serrapeptase, but when I read reviews there was quite a few who mentioned
    Projectile vomiting. It’s supposed to be taken on an empty stomach so maybe that was the problem.
    Likes M77, rainey51 liked this post
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    @jakemoe
    I’m pretty sure taking more than the “baby dose” of 81mg’s is counterproductive. I totally get it, if you are using it as a pain reliever, too, but you might want to check on that. I’m absolutely immune to Tylenol, so when it became the new safer pain, and fever reducer, I might as well have taken water. Aspirin is definitely hard on your gastrointestinal system, so taking too much is not great in that respect, as well. If I ever have to knock out a headache, or fever, I’ll use ibuprofen, which works great for me, except lately, I’ve been having some weird reactions to any NSAID, like Alleve, etc. I do take the 81mg aspirin every day, but I’m almost positive that my GP said taking more daily, is like taking none.
    Helpful Gullible, rainey51 Rated helpful
    Likes jakemoe liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

@Danie, yes you are supposed to take it 2 hours after eating or at least an hour if just a small snack so whoever threw up was doing something wrong for sure.

Shortly after my last post bragging that I hadn't sneezed in days, I sneezed of course. So I would say my condition is better but maybe only 75% better which is still a lot. My sinuses and lungs are not all fixed yet and may never be 100% but any improvement is good. I started this to clear my arteries of deposits and I won't see any results on that until I have the next cat scan or ultrasound. Hardening of the arteries is a silent disease, when you see symptoms its late, maybe too late to avoid big problems.

@rainey51 said "I can breath way better too and notice such a difference if I forget to take it for a couple days."

I will look into phazymes to see what the active ingredients are. It may be wise to take that too but I don't want to take too much stuff which might duplicate other stuff.

One thing I've noticed is you have to more or less be your own doctor at times. Or at least be very involved in your treatment. Just sitting back and letting the doc make all the decisions means a worse outcome in many cases. For example here, I just happened to catch that note from the urogram I had recently in which they mentioned the calcification of the aorta. None of the doctors I spoke with who read the report said a word about that let alone saying what I should do about it.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danie, yes you are supposed to take it 2 hours after eating or at least an hour if just a small snack so whoever threw up was doing something wrong for sure.

Shortly after my last post bragging that I hadn't sneezed in days, I sneezed of course. So I would say my condition is better but maybe only 75% better which is still a lot. My sinuses and lungs are not all fixed yet and may never be 100% but any improvement is good. I started this to clear my arteries of deposits and I won't see any results on that until I have the next cat scan or ultrasound. Hardening of the arteries is a silent disease, when you see symptoms its late, maybe too late to avoid big problems.

@rainey51 said "I can breath way better too and notice such a difference if I forget to take it for a couple days."

I will look into phazymes to see what the active ingredients are. It may be wise to take that too but I don't want to take too much stuff which might duplicate other stuff.

One thing I've noticed is you have to more or less be your own doctor at times. Or at least be very involved in your treatment. Just sitting back and letting the doc make all the decisions means a worse outcome in many cases. For example here, I just happened to catch that note from the urogram I had recently in which they mentioned the calcification of the aorta. None of the doctors I spoke with who read the report said a word about that let alone saying what I should do about it.
    Helpful rainey51 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    @rainey

What brand Phizymes do you take?

I wanted to try serrapeptase, but when I read reviews there was quite a few who mentioned
    Projectile vomiting. It’s supposed to be taken on an empty stomach so maybe that was the problem.
    Hi @Danie
    I copied this from the website "baselinenutritionals.com " they of course sell them there but you can get them from Amazon too. They're expensive so I only take 3 before I go to bed on an empty stomach like @Gullible said. For me, 3 are still so helpful even though a lot of people say you should take more. Yup, I started taking Vitazlym and they made my stomach upset even on an empty stomach so I switched to these. Sometimes they have 30% off on Amazon and this website and that's when I try to order them.

I don't think it mentions the benefits of sinuses and lungs but it is a benefit

pHi-Zymes® Support Cardiovascular Health, Endurance, & Performance:

World's most powerful systemic proteolytic enzyme formula to help facilitate injury recovery.
    Helps your body clean out and repair the cardiovascular system for health or athletic performance.
    Reduces Circulating Immune Complexes that can lead to allergies and systemic inflammation.
    Optimizes the quality of blood.
    Helps with factors that can cause autoimmune disorders.
    Watch Video - Systemic Proteolytic Enzymes--What works, What Doesn't and Why
    Helpful Danie, Gullible Rated helpful

I looked at phizymes and it looks ok but more expensive than the ingredients separately. I did learn one thing reading the advertising website, bromelian is supposed to also have a good effect if you take it between meals. I had been taking it with meals since it was advertized as a digestive aid. I will start taking it same as the other enzymes.

I thought about adding seaprose but I don't know if that will help any since it seems to do about the same thing. I have been just taking one of each morning and night. They say enzymes help dissolve undigested protiens that may have gotten into the bloodstream as well as deposits in your arteries. The tiny arteries are important too since if they get clogged they just stop working and the organ begins to fail or not work as well.
    Helpful Danie, rainey51 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I looked at phizymes and it looks ok but more expensive than the ingredients separately. I did learn one thing reading the advertising website, bromelian is supposed to also have a good effect if you take it between meals. I had been taking it with meals since it was advertized as a digestive aid. I will start taking it same as the other enzymes.

I thought about adding seaprose but I don't know if that will help any since it seems to do about the same thing. I have been just taking one of each morning and night. They say enzymes help dissolve undigested protiens that may have gotten into the bloodstream as well as deposits in your arteries. The tiny arteries are important too since if they get clogged they just stop working and the organ begins to fail or not work as well.
    It is expensive, the downside of it unless it goes on sale.

I was buying Doctor's Best brand serrepeptase and nattokinase when I first started taking them but didn't feel that many benefits. My leg burning where the strange bruising was happened with Phizymes so I stayed with that brand and it didn't make me sick in my stomach like Vitalzym did. I was thinking too that I had way more scar tissues in the corner of my left eye, I had 3 surgeries as a kid to correct a lazy eye, before I began taking this stuff. Finding the ones you can afford and that you feel the most benefit from is of course the best way to go.

I thought seaprose was a form of serrapeptase, so it's something entirely different? I have to go back and read it again. Lately my attention span and memory is so crappy, hope I'm not getting senile.

I have been using serrapeptase and natokinase now twice a day at dosage of 2 x 40k psu of serr and 20k psu of the nato. I am very pleased with the results, my lungs are clear now, perhaps not 100% but I've had to deal with constantly clearing my throat of phlem and coughing for decades and now it feels strange to no longer have to do that. I find myself harrumphing to clear the airways just out of habit and little need for it anymore.

My sinuses are better but not 100%. I still occasionally sneeze a few times and occasionally runny nose but not as bad. It also seems to have helped some with arthritis. All these things are great but they are really just bonus benefits since I was doing it for the artery clearing effect to reverse hardening of arteries and remove plaque that has no doubt built up. Since its doing a dandy job on the other things I feel confident its doing its main job as well.

I started with bromelian extract since it also is an enzyme that clears arteries and has other beneficial effects. Unfortunately when I took it on an empty stomach it gave me a belly ache so I quit. However I plan to start taking it again with food which should give some benefits and is also a digestive aid.

I have found some other interesting and safe compounds which I'm using for various reasons. I will write about them in a new thread one of these days. One of them is trehalose which is a special type of sugar. Its supposed to prevent or treat parkinsons, alzheimers and other diseases. It has other benefits as well
    Helpful Danie Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.