Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Covid 19 & Chloroquine Trump Says Possible Cure & Preventive !

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    BLUEWAVE2020! Are you 60 or older? Have a pre-existing health condition? Donald Trump and his Republican Party don't care if you die from the coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Treehiker View Post
    "Oh, and his approval has topped 60%. Thankfully, there will be that many fewer of them after Easter".

Stunning. And cosigned, no less. The mask slips.
    I'm afraid I don't follow any of this, although everybody else seems to. I don't know what the quote is referring to nor the reply. Please advise.

Although the approval rating is probably 'hero worship' in a time of crisis, and people look to the president. Probably includes a lot who still think it's a 'Dem-induced panic'.

Trump doesn't have the power to enforce the Easter deadline. The governors have powers he can't touch, and it's inconceivable that NY, CA, WA and LA in particular will do any of what he wants. As a well-known germaphobe, he's getting clearly more and more nervous. That speech about Romney's neg. testing, "I'm so happy I can barely speak", and "i like him a lot" was a new form of TDS--he's got it himself.

They certainly are having a time of getting the stimulus bill through, but it's finally likely by tomorrow, since passed the Senate.

Once again, cloroquine has definitely shown success in China and France, to name two, but I don't see how it reaches such widespread success in a couple of weeks. And if Cuomo is accepting it, there will be use of it. That doesn't make up for the lack of ventilators, and even the govt. stockpile is insufficient.

He still won't declare the Defense Protection Act.

I'm currently suffering from not being able to take longer walks. Have no symptoms, but want to wear the mask now every time I go out, and it is most uncomfortable, so you want to get it off as quckly as possible. Read somewhere that probably everybody in NYC has been exposed even if not infected. If so, I had plenty of chances to be sick over a week ago, but don't want to play with fire.

New Orleans now becoming another epicenter, thought to be attributable to Mardi Gras, which was recent. I know New Orleans fairly well, and they're not the most disciplined types, definitely drink more than elsewhere, and find these kinds of things 'adventures', which they are to some degree. But sometimes the chances they and others take are just stupid.
    Last edited by toby; 4 Days Ago at 12:41 PM.

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm staying home unless absolutely necessary - like going to the lawyer, or the grocery. Something this infectious doesn't just 'go away never to return, like a miracle'. No, it'll be back to pound us again and again every year. Whoever heard of a successful infection just going away unless it was treated like that.
    BLUEWAVE2020! Are you 60 or older? Have a pre-existing health condition? Donald Trump and his Republican Party don't care if you die from the coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Parker View Post
    Thank you, M'Dear! You too! <3
    You'd think they'd understand that killing off their voting base would be a bad idea, right?!? ::Shrugs and smdh::
    Watched Gov Cuomo on PIX, There are still some straight shooters. I like his message. Is NYC going to be shafted like media was presenting

Will potus really withhold funds?
    Last edited by Seychelle; 4 Days Ago at 11:06 PM.
    Helpful MRNUTTY, Binky, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Unchartered lands ahead, Pay it Forward

liztaylor will become famous soon enough

Gov Cuomo is doing a wonderful job. As Canadians, we are happy to have him close to us geographically, and not certain others.
    Helpful MRNUTTY, Binky, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes Seychelle, jaders, Danie, songsiren liked this post
    Henri Matisse: “Creativity takes courage"

Hope nobody needs a ventilator. IMPOTUS doesn't think you need it!
    Likes songsiren, Mrs Parker liked this post

7. he's in for a big shock, @MRNUTTY. but now he's just playing ego games with the governors. trump thinks easter everything will be normal but my state is shut down until 4/27. i just want politics to be boring again, not food for a monstrous ego.
    Likes MRNUTTY, jaders, Mrs Parker liked this post

They have a new 5 minute test. Thank god somethings happening. 50,000 test/day starting april 1st. Hope it helps.

Abbott Laboratories is unveiling a coronavirus test that can tell if someone is infected in as little as five minutes, and is so small and portable it can be used in almost any health-care setting.

The medical-device maker plans to supply 50,000 tests a day starting April 1, said John Frels, vice president of research and development at Abbott Diagnostics. The molecular test looks for fragments of the coronavirus genome, which can quickly be detected when present at high levels. A thorough search to definitively rule out an infection can take up to 13 minutes, he said.
    Helpful GreenThumb, jaders Rated helpful
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    There’s an article on msnbc about an Arizona man who died from taking this stuff thinking it would protect him. His wife is in critical care.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...m_npd_ms_fb_ma
    This med could have serious side effects (blurry vision, hypoglycemia,...) as well as interactions with other meds.
    I know that some insane people would take enormous doses before even reading patient information leaflet, resulting in potential deaths.

@jakemoe no offense taken
    I know this med works because our government has drastically limited prescriptions for it, so they intend to use is for covid treatment.
    I'm not from the US and I'm not looking for US source to harm the US citizens who need it, so please don't assault everyone trying to get a hold of this drug.
    The only person you can blame is your stupid president, who couldn't do the right thing to prevent escalation of covid infections across the US to current numbers.
    Even European manufacturer is trying to help your country: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-coronavirus/
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123