Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: India

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    Well update re my search for new vendor ...just searched my old reliable vendor and now they are selling the meds again I want ..but with new terms ....their prices have risen significantly ( not sure if I am allowed to quote the prices) and they make it clear no reship if order doesn’t arrive ..what do I do? I really am caught between a rock and a hard place
    @Lordy

I just skimmed your post when I answered last week, but I just read it again and something stands out to me that should help your decision on what to do. Since the vendor has made it clear there is a 'no' reship policy if order doesn't arrive, it's time to look elsewhere. And then t's time to buy elsewhere. In the times we are ordering and living in right now, it is not as easy and simple with ordering, no longer can you go along ordering for years and years with virtually nothing to worry over, because there is a heightened sense of security trying to put pressure on the IOP's and all online medication ordering.

This doesn't mean time to throw in the towel and stop ordering, the odds are still in our/your favor, but I would say most people who are going to be ordering long term or have been will lose an order sometime. If your vendor says not a chance on reships, then that is really a lose/lose situation to me, and I would not order from him again.

Additionally you state that there has been a significant price increase and to me that pretty well shuts the door on ordering from there anymore. You will find better options here.
    Helpful pinkflower, Lordy, ludwig1961 Rated helpful

2. I try to do my best to steer clear of anything from India. I try to go domestic whenever I can but it can get quite expensive. I have some other sources I'm willing to share when I reach Senior status soon, but I can't post then right now. Good luck to you on your search

3. I have had decent experiences with India products. I recently received a package of Etizolam and the brand was ezitest. Shipping took 7 days and was trackable and the price for 100 was very reasonable. I also received Modafinal under the brand name mod alert which has helped a lot with my ADD and the shipping and prices were great. Several months ago I received tapandatol but I didn’t really like it or feel it was as good as tramadol. All of these meds were in blister packs and I had excellent communication with the vendor and he was extremely professional. Once I attain senior status I would be happy to share the source in the senior section.

Years ago I used to get alps brand Xanax which were also of decent quality and priced well.
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

My experience is very different. I think it must vary by state.
    My meds were stolen by airport security in Delhi.
    I figured it wouldn't be an issue, but no pharmacy was able to get the clonazepam I needed.
    I went to the largest hospital in the city and tried to get it.
    They marched me through the ER, grabbed a Dr who was very busy with patients and he said it was not possible. Explained I would have a seizure and he wrote a prescription for a minimal amount. The hospital did not have it in their pharmacy. No pharmacy in my neighborhood had it and they shunned me. Eventually went to the rich neighborhood and found a pharmacist that informed me this was very illegal, but sold me enough for me to get the hell out of the country.
    There are conservative states and liberal states. I don't know which is which.
    Now Modalert, that is easy peasy, and they cost something like $0.11 - look near university areas with lots of students.

5. Hello everyone. I am sure everyone heard about IndiaMART, kind of hard to understand that resource most of the time because there is a lot of repetitive links that get you to nowhere, unneeded security codes, that you have to enter every 10minites, but my main questions is about one particular med. seems like anytime you ask an Indian vendor for benzodiazepines availability, they offer 20 different brands of Etizolam. I don’t think it’s even a scheduled medication in the US, or UK although I don’t really know. Anyone tried to order it? Is it sort of antidepressant because I tried to reward about it online and got even more confused. Well one more thing: anyone had experience with WHITE Diazepam? It’s big white tablets, round, and come in blisters. That is sometimes also being advertised. If anybody can enlighten me I will appreciate it.

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    Myself, I will not order from Indy...use to maybe 4 yrs ago would be that last time. its my OP Ive seen to many fakes, they have people that can put any thing in meds and place the in blister packs and boxes.. you cant tell whats real and what's not. Im no fool, i know all places do this.. but not on the level that India does. Thats just my 2 cents...and I used to love tranex.....love them.... but thats been long ago.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456