NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1534 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Norway

The land of the Vikings and the midnight sun
    Stools will become famous soon enough

Default Norway

Anyone from Norway on this board? Has anyone experience from ordering prescribed meds to Norway you want to share? I have two sources whom with I have had good experiences ordering Zopiclone from. One in the UK and one in Spain. Lately a few of my orders have been seized though.
    Likes Smash liked this post

Smash is offline Banned Reason: Sent moderators rude PMs
    Smash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud of

It seems that EU to EU countries have less strict postage and Customs policies but with Norway not being a member of the EU, Customs may treat your items as though they've been shipped from anywhere else in the world, hence the seizures you've experienced.

This is only a personal theory though so don't take it for gospel.
    Likes Stools liked this post

@Smash do you think it's possible to find vendors thatoffer stealth packing to my country in the senior sections ?

Smash is offline Banned Reason: Sent moderators rude PMs
    Smash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud ofSmash has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Stools View Post
    @Smash do you think it's possible to find vendors thatoffer stealth packing to my country in the senior sections ?
    In all honesty, I've only ordered once from a vendor in the seniors section but the packaging was very good. Gift wrapped in birthday present paper - and that was a domestic UK to UK order.

Other people may be able to add what the packaging is like fin general but one would expect it to be pretty professional as the last thing a vendor wants is to have to send duplicate orders that are intercepted by customs, so I'd imagine they are professional at what they do. Obviously no packaging is fool-proof with the technology some customs use.
    Helpful Stools Rated helpful

@Smash
    Thank's for your input, but are the any Norwegians that has actually made a successful benzo order to Norway the last month? In that case I am curious to hear how it went?

Here's an update: I got an email from my vendor in Spain saying that orders have been delivered to Norway lately and that only my orders had been seized. Anyone knows what this could mean in my case? Any theories?

- - - Updated - - -

I might add that lately customs has opened and checked everything i have ordered from abroad; Gadgets, books, tropical fish food and even a hair brush. Bad sign?

Norway is from October 2nd banning ALL pills from other countries to be imported privately to this country... Even if you have a prescription. There has been a lot in the media the latest months about people who order dangerous pills and narcotics online, and the government wants to stop it. They claim that there are 40.000 packages like this every single day coming in to the country. That's quite a lot when there are only about 5 million people living in Norway. I'll place a link here to a news article that wrote about this first. Here it is (in Norwegian). You can try Google Translate if you want but the most important facts from this article are:

"In addition, other products, such as a number of supplements are now prohibited to import. Here is the list of products you can no longer receive in your mail from abroad :

** Products containing drug substances .

** Products containing herbs.

** Products containing vitamins in daily doses exceeding maximum limits .

** Products claiming to be medicinal .

** Products for injection, excluding products which are CE marked medical devices or products regulated by the regulations on tattooing .

** Products for use in eyes .

** Homeopathic remedies .

** Drugs . These are also governed by regulations on drugs and is not allowed to import private . This also includes synthetic substances similar substances listed on the drug list , but not covered by drug regulation.

** Doping assets . These are also governed by regulations on what is doping and is not allowed to import private .

-If any of these products still will be sent , they will be destroyed by Customs."

The article doesn't say if you will receive a fee or risk going to jail for importing drugs from now on...

Tip of the day to Norwegians that receive too many LL's:

I've tried a new method for receiving my packages lately. I have used an address in a different part of Norway (since the Customs have several offices that deals with each part of the country. I live on the west side and the address I used now is on the East side where they have more post coming in every day and not time to check as much as on the west side). This time the package when through no problem. And so I got my contact to send it from his town to my town. A bit more work and more expensive to get your meds but it's a method that works.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.