NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1303 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: OTC India

1. Default OTC India

Hi, I'm travelling there in December and thought I'd see what's available. I'm not going to be filling my suitcase! Anybody bought OTC recently please?

Thanks.

2. Thanks forum posters; after reading more and more I now see that this idea is not the best I've had.

Nikolas will become famous soon enoughNikolas will become famous soon enough

Victory 104 in countries like India it is relatively easy to get OTC meds .The best way I know so far is to go to a local private doctor and persuade him that you are in a great need for the medicine you want. It is said by those who went there that doctors there are willing for the right price to Rx almost everything. It costs about 100 $ but you will get what you want most of the times and you will have as well a legit Rx on hands when you return home.
    Helpful Victoria123, ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.