Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordered from china

temmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    You can right a review on them and alibaba has what they call trade assurance that backs you up.
    Well I had once asked for trade assurance and this was the reply I got (from Shandong Sunrise) :

"trade assurance required formal customs declaration, which will add cost like 150usd per shipment, also value less than 1000usd not allowed, you can pay to our bank account, or by western union"
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes Gullible liked this post

temmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura about

They do not offer any benzos or opiate products. Some things they sell may be confiscated by customs but china will always call it something else to help your chances. I ordered doxepin which unfortunately is prescription and customs is "examining" it. It still may go through since none of the tests for narcotics or benzos will give a positive. No way they will do an expensive assay to find out what it really is. They will either toss it with a ll or send it on.
    I am trying to look at it from customs' perspective.

Even if doxepin-labelled-as-vanillin does not pass any narcotics test, it does not pass the "vanillin test" either. So now what customs have at hand is some unknown powder, alleged to be "vanillin", but not vanillin. This fact alone gives the customs the ground to confiscate it.

I have an idea to circumvent this. What if you tell your vendor to dilute it 50% with vanillin and then ship it as vanillin? (or starch or flour, whatever suitable for dilution)

Now customs narcotic tests will give negative, and "vanillin test" will give positive. Even if they might be able to see that it is a diluted vanillin, they won't be able to specify the diluter without doing a thorough check.

Since the label just says "vanillin" (without purity info) it is correct and the customs have no ground for confiscation anymore.

From your point of view, it's 50% doxepin diluted with vanillin. From customs' point of view it's 50% vanillin diluted with "chalk". (let them prove otherwise)

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Yes it would not test positive for narcotics or anything they were looking for. Would they test for vanillin? I really doubt it, makes no sense. The only way they knew what it was is the jackass vendor told them
    Likes temmuz liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    @Can't Sleep, I suggest using something else. No way to get benzos from china. Mirtazapine works great for me, about 1 mg does the job, read some of the threads on the subject

Just got another shipment from china today. It was sent last week and flew through isc new york. The package seemed to be opened and retaped but not with the usual green tape that I've seen before. It was an orange tape. Inside the mylar bag had been slashed with a sharp instrument which also penetrated one of the inner bags but not the bag carrying the goodies or it would have been a mess since it was powder. They probably just took a sniff and let it go
    Helpful Maskell Rated helpful

@Can't Sleep, I suggest using something else. No way to get benzos from china. Mirtazapine works great for me, about 1 mg does the job, read some of the threads on the subject

Just got another shipment from china today. It was sent last week and flew through isc new york. The package seemed to be opened and retaped but not with the usual green tape that I've seen before. It was an orange tape. Inside the mylar bag had been slashed with a sharp instrument which also penetrated one of the inner bags but not the bag carrying the goodies or it would have been a mess since it was powder. They probably just took a sniff and let it go
    I noticed in another thread that you ordered BPC-157. I am thinking of getting that and TB-500 from Alibaba. Do you have any tips? I asked for a COA and was told I must have a $1000 order for one . It seems odd but maybe something was lost in translation. If you have any pointers it would be greatly appreciated

You have to watch them like a hawk. That bit about no coa unless 1000 sounds like bull. All they have to do is make a copy. I would check another vendor. You can get bpc157 and tb500 in small amounts domestically, I bought it off ebay but the jerks seem to have banned it since which means amazon banned it too but there are other vendors.

I'm waiting on a shipment from china supposedly sent the 8th but no sign of it. Only $18 so maybe they think I will forget about it. Nope, I'll do a charge back if it doesn't come.

Good news, got my shipment but have not tested it. 1 gm sildenafil but it looks like way more than a gram. I have not tested it yet so it remains to be seen. It cost me a whole $18 with the shipping so suspiciously cheap but maybe I got lucky.

It was labeled with the correct name on it, I asked them to put another name but they didn't. It flew through customs new york unopened which was lucky. No dreaded green tape. I just weighed it and its over 11gm so at least 10gm when I was told 1gm. So hmmm, I will test it probably tomorrow with a small dose hopefully its the right stuff.

north19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to behold

Hi @Gullible. Do you really find help for sleep from just 1mg of of mirtazapine? I take 30 mg and notice it helps some-I am taking for depression too but maybe because of bad sleep issues I should lower dose as I have read lower doses may help sleep. Thanks in advance.

In today’s climate, I think everyone has to be very careful about wiring money to a chemical company in this area. I’m not suggesting that anyone is doing anything wrong, and maybe I’m just being silly, but they are looking for stuff like this really hard, and the reason they are looking is a good thing. Just think how easier all of our lives would be, if there wasn’t idiots buying that deadly garbage from there. I’m referring to the thing none of us would ever order, not anything mentioned in the thread.

Obviously, if you bought something completely legal, unless it is a really legitimate company, I don’t think you want any unidentifiable white powder coming from there, unless it is completely legitimate, and you might end up waiting a long time for things to be tested. Obviously you would eventually get your order, if it was a legitimate order, but you might be waiting a long time for it to be cleared.
    Likes Brianna9 liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

@north19 I was taking 30mg a night, cut it to 15 and had same results, cut it to 7.5, 3.75.. to 1mg and it kept working the same as the large dose maybe better. Now after using it once each 9 days for years I have a tolerance and must use 3 or 4mg but it still works.
    Helpful north19 Rated helpful

11. I have had nothing but vert positive experience with China. My "trick" is to only work with those who will do a sample. Typically around $30 for whatever size. I'll never buy a kilo of anything, most people who will deal with smaller amounts will do this if you ask in the right way and don't seem like a smuck and time waister

12. China has become my go to for what I order. They are very reliable in my experience. I only deal with folks who only charge for DHL which means I have only ever dealt with 3. One in particular for years, there is no way I could have afforded what I order without them. BTW you can track DHL online and sign online to have it left at door. Obviously the way to go.
    Last edited by Kerry; 04-08-2020 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Remove discussion not allowed by Rule #3

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12