Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How many of us are moms, just trying to make it?

Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    I have 2 sons 25 & 27.I love them to death but motherhood has changed for me.I mean that the problems that I deal with now are adult problems & it's really hard to know if I'm steering them correctly.I try & show them how to live their best lives but they are still making their way in the world.They both have girlfriends that they live with & since my 25yr old lives with my husband & I we are privy to all their fights & arguments.It's not easy to be caught in the middle of their arguments.Somehow even though we don't take sides or anything we get involved.My other son 27 lives with his girlfriend & as far as I know they seem to get along really well together.

With age, motherhood has definitely changed for me.It's so much harder dealing with young adults than it was dealing with little children.
    Likes naughtysmurf, LiveLoveLaugh liked this post
    “These wounds, they will not heal” Linkin Park

2. I feel this post so hard. Trying to deal with anxiety and depression and be there for my two teenagers as well. It’s tough out there.
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678