Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Gador Xanax vs Ksalol Xanax?

1. Ksalols are the great as they feel like they are overdosed...few friends told me it feels like 1.2 -1.3
    For someone its not a big deal, but it really makes difference. Top-notch

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Ksalols are a #1 for me. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand, and easily split with a 2 pill splitter. P,us they seem to be everywhere, so easy to obtain.

mindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura about

I've had rather and odd relationship w Ksols. Sometimes they, when u could find a reliable place that i didn't have to drink pepto worrying about being kosher, would either be old or got warm maybe past date, hence didn't seem to work as well as I am used to. Yet so remember once when a letter came and was pleasantly surprised by what I had found. Tho haven't found a kosher place that has em that doesn't take 8 at once to work as one should. But that's just my opinion

Ozzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of light

I don’t know, maybe some people have a way to order Xanax bars and personality I don’t blame them if they don’t want share with us. These are usually fake unless you have a good vendor your dealing with. More then half of the Xanax bars ordered by people are fake. If you have a vendor that ships to you and they are real , all the be to you. Think about that , more then half of the Xanax bars are fake and people are spending 3 to 400 dollars for 100 fake bars. It’s not like the way it was 10 or 15 years ago. Bars are fake and people don’t get it. They still spend 400 buck for fake bars. It’s sad to see it’s come to this. I but 1mg Xanax now in blisters cause I know they are real. But the bars only real if you have a script from your doctor and buy it from your pharmacy. So I had to switch to 1 mg Xanax instant release. Please don’t but bars unless you know him or have been buying from him for years. Good luck members.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond repute
    GADORS hands down....I love ksalols dont get me wrong....but def. GADORS..

- - - Updated - - -

the question is what do you perfer.....not who has a source...big diffrence. But yes I agree most bars are fake. @Ozzman1839
    Likes pinkflower, Kermit S liked this post

Ozzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of lightOzzman1839 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    GADORS hands down....I love ksalols dont get me wrong....but def. GADORS..

- - - Updated - - -

the question is what do you perfer.....not who has a source...big diffrence. But yes I agree most bars are fake. @Ozzman1839
    Gadors for sure. The ksalols don’t do it for me. I wish I had source for bars. I’m sure they are out there somewhere but I can’t find any. Sometimes I look online and the swear that the bars are real. So i tell them if you want a serious buyer i will buy them from you but you have too send me a small sample so I know they are real. If they are real you shouldn’t have a problem sending me a few. That’s the bottom line. They never ship the samples. They want me to send 400 dollars to them and then try them. Not a chance in hell.
    Likes seashells, pinkflower liked this post

Pothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of light

What was the manufacturer of the bars that PPE/TTM had before they folded? I think those were my fav.

Whisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud ofWhisperliner has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Pothead View Post
    What was the manufacturer of the bars that PPE/TTM had before they folded? I think those were my fav.
    @Pothead Allegedly "Pfizer Laboratories (Pty) Ltd, P.O. Box 2271, Cxxetxxn 8000, S.A." url: www.P f I z e r dot c0.Z@......just not sure about
    the last year of operation on those U94's !!.IDK for 2018 ?......BUT..........I am 100% sure for the year 2013 on the 0ne mg purple X footballs..why?
    REF: from TTM, in that year 2013, for good measure, SWIM, had a sample Upjohn 90 one mg "football" mailed to D D L l@bs of Ecst@sy D@ta
    d0t 0rg sent for a GC/MS L@b analysis, and the results came back 100% pure all A L P !! (the published results are public information).....
    just check online......if one has the patience & the EXPENSIVE process fee !! Ecst@sy D@ta do GC/MS tests on many "vitamins"............
    just not a recre@tion med !!

For legal reasons one cannot get a "specific breakdown" of the exact scientific breakdown of the exact milligram/micrograms, etc BUT they
    do give out a very reliable set of "ratios" as a guide of the contents..........example a 1:1 ratio means you gotcha the real deal, or a solid
    pure tab/cap/powder that is NOT diluted..............IMHO..............this is NOT the case in many various other samples of many vitamins !!

there are two other legal labs outside the USA........not the focus of this discussion, one is in Wales, for UK citizens only: another is in Spain !

IMHO, one will be amazed at the high number of certain target specific high demand "samples" that are NOT what they "claim to be" .........
    JMHO (I am not a chemist) just shrewd common sense, many "V's" & X BARS are IMHO the most highly counterfeited "vitamins"
    on the world market ............watch out for the "Bars" especially................don't have any official figures but at least 50% or MORE of the La
    R0@ch- V-1O's & "any" Bar of a "X" can be easily pressed bathtub copies, some are easy to spot, other are NOT so easy to spot !! just not bars
    but tabs, caplets, capsules, even pills with or without embossments !

If one has someone they can trust "in the here & now" hang on to them for dear life !!! (esp on the la R0ach V-10 & any "X" Bar or Vi@gra) !!
    don't mean to scare anyone, there are some FINE products on the world market, research/ intelligence/ common sense/ referrals mean a lot !!
    Helpful seashells, Binky Rated helpful
    L-1011 TriStar

10. In my opinion ksalols are superior to Pfizer in quality. But I have lost all my old companies who have these so I am always on the lookout.

11. Gador Xanax vs Ksalol Xanax?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011