Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Best Med For Anxiety

1. to me, a small dose of phenibut is the best... that and tianeptine are the 2 things i currently take for anxiety at the moment, but i treat them both with respect, and because of that my tolerance hasn’t gone up in 4 years.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    DulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    DulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    Hands down it's alprazolam (Xanax) Quick acting, short half life, no benzo hangover. And a low dose is effective!
    Helpful scorpigoh Rated helpful
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

I tried your favorite and it was lights out for me so I went to my Dr. regarding anxiety issues and he prescribed .5mg mg clonazepam 3 times a day and it works well for my anxiety so I am doing well. It's been about 6 months so far. Good luck finding one that will help you with your anxiety. S
    Helpful DulyNoted Rated helpful

5. 0.25mg Alprazolam when the anxiety becomes overbearing. I like to try work my way through the anxiety without medication by doing whatever I can to relax or take my mind elsewhere but when it gets too much Alprazolam is just the best fit for me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by somuchforthat22 View Post
    to me, a small dose of phenibut is the best... that and tianeptine are the 2 things i currently take for anxiety at the moment, but i treat them both with respect, and because of that my tolerance hasn’t gone up in 4 years.
    Interesting, phenibut was much too unreliable for me, and I didn't abuse it. More often than not, it would end up just making me nauseous. When it did provide a little relief, it was always a gamble as to when it would actually take effect.

7. Best Med For Anxiety
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5