Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neliz diazepam

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

Almost all those symptoms that were listed are usually the reason people take diaz, god knows what is really in them to cause those symptoms,pretty scary.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I got hold of these last night. 28 tablets in strips of 14 (10mg) I had one last night and one tonight and feel pretty chilled out. They seem decent.

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

That will be the alp in them making you feel chilled.

In Scotland there are batches of white unmarked diazepam,at least thats what they get sold as, quite a lot of people are dying after taking white unmarked diaz,not saying these Neliz have caused death but be careful of white no markings on tablets,n have a great Christmas too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    In Scotland there are batches of white unmarked diazepam,at least thats what they get sold as, quite a lot of people are dying after taking white unmarked diaz,not saying these Neliz have caused death but be careful of white no markings on tablets,n have a great Christmas too.
    Read the proper articles. These people are dying because they also have other drugs in their system. Alcohol, cocaine, cannabis etc. People are not dying by taking 1-2 Valium.
    Likes Vikingblood liked this post

7. I've had them loads of times .. they are made in spain or portugal - read a funny story some guy wrote while sitting outside a boozer in Portugal where a 'street vendor' was going round with a big bag singing 'happy pills', happy pills for sale,'

these web result screenshots and scare stories come from where? Planet BS. They hit me like diazepam and I'm an expert through experience. Bit on the weak side mind you wouldn't empty the singer's bag with hard currency. But if you feel like getting 'happy' for a wee while these will definitely hit the spot!

8. Default Bang for your Buck

@Dusk1983

"I’ve never had these but I was using a diazepam brand (Hemofarm). Nobody on here had heard of them but I decided to try them after researching them elsewhere and they were spot on. I just took half to start with just in case they were something else (it could’ve been anything). It was definitely decent diazepam though because of the relaxing effects it produced and been giving me a good nights sleep ever since (I suffer chronic insomnia). If you’re unsure, like I was, you’re bound to find out more about them if you google hard enough. I just ended up on the manufacturers website to look at pics of packs and all looked kosher. Hope they turn out to be a good one."
    @Zenbuddhist
    They are very chalky and dissolve rapidly in your mouth. Swish the saliva/Hemofarm solution under your tongue and cheek pouches for a wee while then wash down with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and ...'zing' .You are in diazepam land, not for long though. Benseden look the same with that dome thing going on but are stronger and last much longer. Depends on what you like but as for myself - an expert through experience - I prefer more bang for my buck.
    Last edited by Zenbuddhist; 1 Week Ago at 12:38 PM.
    Helpful DW4210 Rated helpful

9. Default Bit fussy there pal

@tommygun ... 'they're dropping like flies' .. erm, well, paraphrase

Diclazepam (Ro5-3448), also known as chlorodiazepam and 2'-chloro-diazepam, is a benzodiazepine and functional analog of diazepam.And some xanax. Considering diazepam costs pennies to manufacture, if ur Welsh test is accurate ur getting a more expensive ingredient concoction. Christ the way ur going on ud think they were cyanide.
    Last edited by Zenbuddhist; 1 Week Ago at 12:44 PM.

I bought a batch of Neliz awhile ago from a decent known UK vendor due to a their decent previous diaz brands unavailable. They did nothing for me.

11. should've have followed my instructions

Dusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Zenbuddhist View Post
    @Dusk1983

"I’ve never had these but I was using a diazepam brand (Hemofarm). Nobody on here had heard of them but I decided to try them after researching them elsewhere and they were spot on. I just took half to start with just in case they were something else (it could’ve been anything). It was definitely decent diazepam though because of the relaxing effects it produced and been giving me a good nights sleep ever since (I suffer chronic insomnia). If you’re unsure, like I was, you’re bound to find out more about them if you google hard enough. I just ended up on the manufacturers website to look at pics of packs and all looked kosher. Hope they turn out to be a good one."
    @Zenbuddhist
    They are very chalky and dissolve rapidly in your mouth. Swish the saliva/Hemofarm solution under your tongue and cheek pouches for a wee while then wash down with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and ...'zing' .You are in diazepam land, not for long though. Benseden look the same with that dome thing going on but are stronger and last much longer. Depends on what you like but as for myself - an expert through experience - I prefer more bang for my buck.
    @Zenbuddhist, ye I tried the grapefruit juice thing (that you’re not supposed to lol) and defo felt the rapid, more intense onset. And I agree, Hemofarm, compared to other brands I’ve tried since, are inferior. Rightly or wrongly, I’ve been experimenting a bit over last few months and now using (what works the best so far for me) a combo of Roche Ritrovil clonazepam 2mg and Teva diazepam 10mg taken as one dose, usually once a day but try and stay off both for a week every few for obvious reasons. Admittedly, at first this combo knocked me on my arse, but now, it just sacks off any anxiety and panic attacks and, so far, the effects last all day (the week off is a f*cker tho). I tried to get Xanax bars (the real deal n not home-cooked) but haven’t found anywhere yet. But there’s the Etizolam I’ve just ordered to try and I’ll update on how effective i find it. I read in-depth it’s meant to have same effect as Xanax (when you equal the dosing) but you can read as much as you like, different meds/ combos work better for the individual. It’s a case of finding your own mix. I’m aware, mixing stuff up is not advisable but one thing I do know is that most medical warnings are to the extremes of extreme (my GP’s words believe it or not - tho he probably wants me dead lol). I know my limit and I’d taper if I felt it necessary. Ive had to do that in the past with booze and it’s no picnic on a summers day, it’s a waking hell of a nightmare especially when you already suffer GAD and panic disorder but I stopped when I felt it was getting out of hand, and, if anyone’s like me, they’ll know when that time comes.
    Last edited by Dusk1983; 1 Week Ago at 09:27 PM.
    Likes mancman liked this post

13. 'etizolam' christ i cant keep up...I too have mixed and matched but when u wake up at 9 pm and think it's morning time I think applying the brakes might be the smart thing to do. Your mixture with clonazepam and diazepam is ok but remember that clonazepam is 0.5 =10 mg diaz so ur taking 40 plus 10 diaz equivalent which is ok if u are taking a weeks break but still pretty high. These 2 benzos have the longest half life so will deffo be still in your system after the break, if you could manage to cut it down to 1 plus 1 u might feel better about the highish dose. I get alpro in 1mg tablets very easy in the uk. 2 of them with the swishing/grapefruit method ... well if u fancy a high go right on ahead my friend. I save them for a particular nasty attack or a whiz bang if your going out on the town. (I too am an alcoholic but dont drink now) but my usual intake is 2 hemofarm at the moment -i have to just go with the ones that are delivered - and am managing fine but wanting more (of course).

as for etizolam:- "Most of the issues with the drug arise from excessive sedation, memory loss, and disinhibition. If a high strong+ dose is used or it is combined with other depressants, it could be very physically dangerous."

If it's as strong as zannies DONT MIX THEM might be good advice . I never do.

Anyhoo let us know how u get on with it ... u don't seem like the reckless type.
    Helpful Dusk1983 Rated helpful

14. This forum doesn't let u post links until uv posted 20 times ... are they children?
    Anyhoo I think this is important. It follows on with a conflab i had with @Dusk19

it doesnt work as well when printed out like this but all these numbers are the equivalent of 10 mg diazepam

BENZODIAZEPINE EQUIVALENCE TABLE
    (Benzodiazepine Equivalency Table)

Revised April 2007

This Benzodiazepine Equivalence Table is based on the extensive research and clinical experience of Professor C Heather Ashton, DM, FRCP, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Psychopharmacology at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Sources: NRHA Drug Newsletter, April 1985 and Benzodiazepines: How they Work & How to Withdraw (The Ashton Manual), 2002. The approximate equivalent doses to 10mg diazepam (Valium) are given.

For a discussion of half-lives and equivalencies see also the Benzo FAQ document.

Benzodiazepines1
    Half-life (hrs)2
    [active metabolite]
    Approximately Equivalent
    Oral dosages (mg)3
    Market Aim4
    Alprazolam
    (Xanax, Xanor, Tafil)
    6-12
    a
    Bromazepam
    (Lexotan, Lexomil)
    10-20
    5-6
    a
    Chlordiazepoxide
    (Librium)
    5-30 [36-200]
    a
    Clobazam
    (Frisium)5
    12-60
    a,e
    Clonazepam
    (Klonopin, Rivotril)5
    18-50
    a,e
    Clorazepate
    (Tranxene)
    [36-200]
    a
    Diazepam
    (Valium)
    20-100 [36-200]
    a
    Estazolam
    (ProSom, Nuctalon)
    10-24
    1-2
    h
    Flunitrazepam
    (Rohypnol)
    18-26 [36-200]
    h
    Flurazepam
    (Dalmane)
    [40-250]
    15-30
    h
    Halazepam
    (Paxipam)
    [30-100]
    a
    Ketazolam
    (Anxon)
    30-100 [36-200]
    15-30
    a
    Loprazolam
    (Dormonoct)
    6-12
    1-2
    h
    Lorazepam
    (Ativan, Temesta, Tavor)
    10-20
    a
    Lormetazepam
    (Noctamid)
    10-12
    1-2
    h
    Medazepam
    (Nobrium)
    36-200
    a
    Nitrazepam
    (Mogadon)
    15-38
    h
    Nordazepam
    (Nordaz, Calmday)
    36-200
    a
    Oxazepam
    (Serax, Serenid,
    Serepax, Seresta)
    4-15
    a
    Prazepam
    (Centrax, Lysanxia)
    [36-200]
    10-20
    a
    Quazepam (Doral)
    25-100
    h
    Temazepam
    (Restoril, Normison,
    Euhypnos)
    8-22
    h
    Triazolam
    (Halcion)
    h
    Non-benzodiazepines
    with similar effects 1, 6

Zaleplon
    (Sonata)
    h
    Zolpidem
    (Ambien, Stilnoct, Stilnox)
    h
    Zopiclone
    (Zimovane, Imovane)
    5-6
    h
    Eszopiclone
    (Lunesta)
    (9 in elderly)
    h
    All these drugs are recommended for short-term use only (2-4 weeks maximum). See 1988 Guidelines.

Half-life: time taken for blood concentration to fall to half its peak value after a single dose. Half-life of active metabolite shown in square brackets. This time may vary considerably between individuals.

These equivalents do not agree with those used by some authors. They are firmly based on clinical experience during switch-over to diazepam at start of withdrawal programs but may vary between individuals.

Market Aim: Although all benzodiazepines have similar actions, they are usually marketed as anxiolytics (a), hypnotics (h) or anticonvulsants (e).

In the UK clobazam (Frisium) and clonazepam (Rivotril) are licensed for use as anti-epileptics only.

These drugs are chemically different from benzodiazepines but have the same effects on the body and act by the same mechanisms.

Dusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura about

@Zenbuddhist, you’re defo right about the waking up at silly times!! I’m not even gonna go there! It’s not so bad now but that’ll be the tolerance building-up. I started cutting it down yesterday by taking half 10mg diazepam with the clonazepam. It was like writing down the post response to you made me realise just how much I’d crept-up my dosage without really thinking about it.

I’m still a newbie to benzos and other anxiety meds, it’s a case of anything to stay away from alcohol but defo don’t want to swap one addiction for the next. . . all through severe anxiety that I never had until I turned 30! I went to aa when there was no denying the drinking was a problem and got a 22 year sober sponsor who should write a book about his drinking and drug-taking days - made me look like a right tee-totaller! That didn’t work out tho - for 6 months it was like having another wife giving me grief lol After that I started on the hemofarm cos have a mate who can get hold of things like that n I needed respite cos my blood pressure was getting higher n I was stressed n anxious all the time. I need to find a happy medium with it all. If I can take 1, 1mg of etizolam or Xanax a day n just feel ok for the rest of my life then that will do fine. I’ll be happy with that. Ive read people’s posts here who have found a steady dose of which ever med and maintained it for decades.

Enough about me. You certainly seem clued-up on it all, you’ll be a valuable asset on these forums, you’ve got me thinking after one post and it’s appreciated

16. @Dusk1983 Sounds like (in Buddhist terms) you are seeking the middle path. I never went to AA but have been attending S.M.A.R.T. meetings for a number of years now. It's a cognitive behavioural therapy -SELF MANAGEMENT AND RECOVERY TRAINING. And together with gardening group etc and a schoolteacherish CPN (comunity pychiatric nurse) I haven't drunk for some time now and i never will again. i've been in recovery for 4 or 5 years now and finally i've cracked it. i don't want to sound boastful or over confident but it's the truth. Exercise is very important - i swim 1/2 a mile a day, have my own weights and attend krav maga training, which i have just come back from. Obviously i've built this regime over a number of years.
    The benzo thing is so FULL of HORROR STORIES you'd think they were cyanide...well that's the way any doctor looks at me when i ask .."don't even go there Charles" was the last rebuttal. So i too obtain them illegally over the internet which was a mine-field at first but now i stick to a single reliable vendor. I TAKE THEM FOR PLEASURE i have to have something to look forward to and reckon diazepam is the best drug in the world, like you i am seeking the middle path and right just now i'm managing fine on 2x 10 mg a day. (after going mad at the start) . This is not what professionals want to hear but remember they are only light to middling sedatives, and when you have been abusing the POISON that is alcohol for any length of time -with me it was chronic - I dont want to live a miserable life and suffer an agonising early death - your brain and organs will be rejoicing that it doesn't have to suffer, especially the liver. Benzos are taxing on the liver as well but if you take them by my under the tongue cheekpouch swirl it will go straight into your bloodstream avoiding all the organs . So you see there is method to my madness - remember the freshly squeezed grapefruit juice ... HOHO
    I too plan to take them for a lengthy period ... we can walk down the middle path together, meditating and buzzing on benzos.
    om mani padme hum

17. @Dusk1983 i tried to reply to your pm but guess what ... 20 posts required jeezuz what kind of forum is this? Annoying thing is it was quite lengthy and now its gone lost in the cosmos forever.
    Anyhoo I'll try again here but in a shortened version ... I know bullet points.

.Alcoholism is a much misunderstood terrible disease.
    .I am not a Buddhist but am interested in Eastern philosophy.
    .I do meditate twice a day using NSR which is identical to TM but for a fraction of the price £300 bastarn quid. here's the website i have practised it for some time now and it has helped me to an acceptable (for me) benzo dose after the initial craziness. Which is what you seek grasshopper shit the children won't let me post links ... just type in 'cheaper alternatives to transcendental meditation' into your browser and look for NSR Natural Stress Relief.
    .om mani padme hum is the only Buddhist prayer i know - I've got a prayer wheel on my wall with it so I'll just sign off in a Scottish manner -good luck on your journey my advice is try SMART and the meditation - aw the best pal .
    Last edited by Zenbuddhist; 1 Week Ago at 02:04 PM.

@Zenbuddhist, get posting! Ye, I was curious about the meditation you did, I’ve given meditation a go but not stuck with it and never heard of SMART. I’ll look-up both. Cheers, stay on the path, it sounds like a good one, the road less travelled...
    Last edited by Dusk1983; 1 Week Ago at 03:46 PM.
    Likes Zenbuddhist liked this post

19. Neliz diazepam
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12