Thread: Anxiety problem and am on probation.

Default Anxiety problem and am on probation.

I am on probation in New Jersey and I have an anxiety problem. I'm a personal trainer and in my field I have to basically sell myself to clients. Alot of my anxiety comes from going up to people and bothering them while they work out. I feel bad about bothering them and it causes me to lose customers. I used to take alazropam but because I am on probation I can no longer take this medication. Is there an alternative that I can take that works?
    I actually see a therapist and I am a people person I believe but sometimes my anxiety takes over. I need help on this. I am trying therapy I stead of taking medication but is there anything else that can help me? Help would be appreciated. Sorry for the spelling I'm on a phone.
    Likes Uncle Rob, M77 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

@johnathankersis88, I've dealt with anxiety issues on and off for years. A prescription drug that I don't believe will not be on any restricted list is Propranolol, it is a Beta-Blocker, works on blocking adrenaline at receptors. It's commonly prescribed for high blood pressure, but is also prescribed for anxiety relief in social situations (or situations that bring on anxiety), prevents the "rush" of adrenaline from happening, kinda smooths things out. I had a look and it does not seem to show up for any type of drug screens, in any event I don't think you would be restricted from a blood pressure med. Some natural alternatives that also work for me are Valerian, L-Theanine and Gaba, do some reading on them for dosing.

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it! I will definitely look into it.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

Dont take a beta blocker long term. Use it to clear out your system and use a benzo with a short half life. Avoid Valium and what not. I could take xanax four days before a piss test and pass but I am tiny. May need 5 take a beta blocker to help with withdrawals. Dont take the beta blocker long term. Thats just an adding on to the pill of problems. Also GHB doesnt show up. And GHB will make you feel more comfortable being alive but its risky because its very easy to take too much and black out. It wont last forever but if you can withdrawal for 4 days or 5 days from xanax before your piss test that is your safest and best option. Its gonna suck but it wont be forever and keep telling yourself that and you will be fine. I know this reply is really late but maybe you will read it or maybe it will help someone else. You can easy buy beta blockers online from websites. It does help with shakes. Do your research and be smart about it.

6. I'm on probation in NYC, And my anxiety is thru the roof and like you xanax always worked for me I don't know why probation won't accept the fact you have a health issue and if your not trying a whole bunch of drugs, and accept that this is the only thing you need. I hate the system.
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ View Post
    I'm on probation in NYC, And my anxiety is thru the roof and like you xanax always worked for me I don't know why probation won't accept the fact you have a health issue and if your not trying a whole bunch of drugs, and accept that this is the only thing you need. I hate the system.
    My first idea is to routinely take magnesium aspartate (not citrate!), it really helps a lot in the background.

On top of that, small to tiny doses of kratom may be a lot of help. The red varieties like Red Vietnam or Red Bentuangie might be particularly helpful. Avoid the capsules, it's too difficult to control the dose. I found a place in Brooklyn last fall that sells it loose in secure ziplock packages. A basic internet search can get you to them. Otherwise, there are many good mail order vendors that are close to you.

Just remember that kratom is strong and you have to do your research, start at a ridiculously low dose and adjust if needed.

You can make it. There are many ways so don't give up.
    Helpful songsiren, Blackbird123, M77 Rated helpful
    Likes CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ liked this post

8. My 18year old DD has anxiety. Cymbalta at 60mg stopped her panic attacks although when her dose was increased from 30mg to 60mg she slept 20 hours a day for a week. She was scripted Cymbalta as she had significant aches and pains too.

The shrink (easier to spell not meant to offend!) suggested magnesium theonate, magnesium glycinate, and ashwanda. Ashwanda lowers cortisol levels I have read.

I have found a B-Complex vitamin to be helpful.

I do believe that vitamins and supplements can help -- the question is -- enough to be useful?
    Last edited by Blackbird123; 06-21-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    Helpful Binky, Utopiate, Gullible Rated helpful

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    long term use of benzos even just a few days a week will lead quickly to addiction. Theanine helps, rhodiola rosea helps. magnolia bark and ashwaganda will help also and all of those are non addictive with few sides
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes Rylee liked this post

Pothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to beholdPothead is a splendid one to behold

I’ve read online that etizolam doesn’t show up on drug screens.

However, it did show up on drug screens for me.

As for taking a beta blocker long-term, I would say ask a doctor if that’s an option. Many people do.

Also don’t expect a beta blocker to do much in terms of your anxiety, especially comparing it to alp.

Another option is Gabapentin. I take it, and it’s prescribed for me as a non-benzo anti-anxiety drug.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes M77 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by johnathankersis88 View Post
    I am on probation in New Jersey and I have an anxiety problem. I'm a personal trainer and in my field I have to basically sell myself to clients. Alot of my anxiety comes from going up to people and bothering them while they work out. I feel bad about bothering them and it causes me to lose customers. I used to take alazropam but because I am on probation I can no longer take this medication. Is there an alternative that I can take that works?
    I actually see a therapist and I am a people person I believe but sometimes my anxiety takes over. I need help on this. I am trying therapy I stead of taking medication but is there anything else that can help me? Help would be appreciated. Sorry for the spelling I'm on a phone.
    @johnanathankersis88
    I would tell your PO that you had been on alprazolam, over the years, and you would never try to acquire it illegally, and try to insult their intelligence by trying to get away with it. Politely ask if you got a prescription, would it be ok? You might have to go to a psychiatrist, or my general practitioner said he could prescribe it if I got a memo from a social worker. I doubt you would have a problem with a legal prescription. I think your PO would have to say yes to a prescribed medication. You can be honest and say that you are aware that many doctors are under pressure not to prescribe it. Ask if he could recommend a doctor he/she know, or perhaps he could even write the note. It also might be against his rules, but if he recommended you to a doctor, or social worker, you would probably get a legit prescription rather easily. It’s not like alcohol, because of reasons you already know, but a mild sedative might be no problem, especially from a doctor. I wouldn’t try to sneak it, because you could really get yourself in a jam. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pothead View Post
    I’ve read online that etizolam doesn’t show up on drug screens.

However, it did show up on drug screens for me.

As for taking a beta blocker long-term, I would say ask a doctor if that’s an option. Many people do.

Also don’t expect a beta blocker to do much in terms of your anxiety, especially comparing it to alp.

Another option is Gabapentin. I take it, and it’s prescribed for me as a non-benzo anti-anxiety drug.

I just saw, last night, on another thread, that someone on etizolam tested positive for benzo metabolites on a UA. Don’t remember the post, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find. Just search etizolam.

Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Utopiate View Post
    My first idea is to routinely take magnesium aspartate (not citrate!), it really helps a lot in the background.

On top of that, small to tiny doses of kratom may be a lot of help. The red varieties like Red Vietnam or Red Bentuangie might be particularly helpful. Avoid the capsules, it's too difficult to control the dose. I found a place in Brooklyn last fall that sells it loose in secure ziplock packages. A basic internet search can get you to them. Otherwise, there are many good mail order vendors that are close to you.

Just remember that kratom is strong and you have to do your research, start at a ridiculously low dose and adjust if needed.

You can make it. There are many ways so don't give up.
    I thought Kratom showed up on Drug Test?

OP- You say your anxiety comes from having to go up to people while they work out? I have been to gyms in the UK and US, and I have never really paid much attention if any instructor comes over, If someone is annoyed at you for doing your job then that is THIER issue,they are probably miserable and cranky to everyone. The only time I get annoyed is when Men are blatantly checking me out or trying to chat me up. This is not case with PT, as this is your job would CBT be a better option? As taking additive meds daily to do something you have to do ( go up to customers ) seems like an addiction waiting to happen. Can you choose which clients you go up to? Some clients maybe nervous themselves and dislike social interaction, sone clinets maybe in the Zone and get annoyed with anyone disturbing them. Can you only approach people that look approachable? or are using the machines wrong or have bad posture etc? maybe try approaching people in different ways. It never bothers me when a PT / worker at a gym interrupts me to tell me that I am doing X wrong. I thank them. You can't change the fact that SOME people are gonna be annoyed, but you can change how you feel/think about it. I know it sounds trite to say " try not to take it personally" but in all honestly I think that is your best option. If you have to pass drug tests it will cause you anxiety and worry trying to cheat them. People are WAY to self absorbed to even think about you for a second. I don't even look up most of the time. I work often work out with friends and I have honestly never heard ANYONE moan or complain about PT or gym workers , asking us if we need help or telling us that our posture is wrong. You are doing your Job, it is not like you are hassling people for money etc. Good luck, but I really think you need to go about this without taking ANY meds. In the meantime just try and avoid people that you think are going to be rude to you for doing your job.

13. Im trying to learn this site so bear with me even though I registered a long time ago I didnt post much theres dumb asses on here I had a stalker who pretended to help me smfh. then just got another jerk who said they had the same problem and for me to email them on there personal email turns out to be a dealer charging $15 for all pills. So I dont know how 2 trust people on here funny thing Im on probation 2 and i am in NYC as well small world if your telling the truth.