Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xanax ?

I wasn't recommended Xanax for sleep. I was just giving advice that if the op wants a true script for it they need to see a psychiatrist and not a free clinic. I have severe hyper arousal insomnia, ptsd social anxiety disorder, panic attacks and bad nightmares from abuse. I was given a low dose to take a hour or two before bed to "calm" my brain and then I take my sleep med to go to bed. And next step is to add a antidepressant med to mix as we also add a PTSD med as well. Of course everyone is different and different strokes for different folks. Zoloft did nothing for me but I see for one works wonders. Everyone just has to find what works for them. But for the question in the thread you won't get a Xanax script from a free clinic not these days.
    Helpful Blackbird123, El Grandote Rated helpful

Mike Stayn is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mike Stayn will become famous soon enough

Hi, i wanted to know if anyone has tried Chinese Xanax 0.5mg? Personally i have never tried them before and i would like to know if anyone has experience taking them. I guess what i want to know is , the difference between your regular 0.5 Xanax compared with the Chinese Xanax.

El Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    I wasn't recommended Xanax for sleep. I was just giving advice that if the op wants a true script for it they need to see a psychiatrist and not a free clinic. I have severe hyper arousal insomnia, ptsd social anxiety disorder, panic attacks and bad nightmares from abuse. I was given a low dose to take a hour or two before bed to "calm" my brain and then I take my sleep med to go to bed. And next step is to add a antidepressant med to mix as we also add a PTSD med as well. Of course everyone is different and different strokes for different folks. Zoloft did nothing for me but I see for one works wonders. Everyone just has to find what works for them. But for the question in the thread you won't get a Xanax script from a free clinic not these days.
    feistyh hhhhhhh "I agree with your advice" especially in the past full decade. (USA). IMHO, I believe IMO that "age" has a lot to do with it. use of a lot ofh benzo's in days gone past, such as the benzo's, and/or the former Placid*l, Qu**lude, Dori**n, Halic***, even the now ancient, b*arbs, (Tui*n*l) etc. etc., IMO the brain never forgets,

meaning, the neurotranmittors, IMO, are affected, especially the GABA & GABAa receptors, when the anxiolytics are used for a long time. As most PR members know, tolerance & cross tolerance eventually & physical dependence can
    occur when, doses considerablly above therapeutic levels are administered. This IMO affects unfortunately the so
    called "[email protected]*n (triaze***) & RestOril, as well. Of course, the fast acting b**bs are well documented, had numerous liabilities .....especially when used with alcohol as well. (strong tendency to suppress REM sleep & psych & physical dependency, as well.

Back to the "age thing" I am not a medical professional, nor have I desired to be one as well, BUT, I have a few friends
    who are my age range, who have survived, the multiple decades, of use and of non use, of the above items above.

the one thing we all agree in common is that, to begin again, the euphoria from one's relief lasts a very very short time
    and, as I previously stated, "the brain never forgets" thus, all one usually gets is sort of flat, non euphoric state, if any at all. (after the initial return to ones favorite need for a anxiolytic, hynotic, or sedative, only returns (if any) a verybrief time.....yet, if taken in high doses, it can certainly be lethal, especially if used with alcohol or via polypharmacy as well. Of the few friends I have left, from my adolesence who are still alive, from living the so called
    "fast lane" everyone of them regardless of gender, all agree with me.

IMHO once the neuro tranmittors are burned out, like in one's joy for work, career, romance, (intense sex) intense thrill seeking behavior, ganbling, exercise, eating, dieting, spending, achieving, even "escape" (such as the compulsive need to avoid the routines of daily living.......such a "Travel" etc etc. IMO after somewhere past the
    middle age crazies, (male or female) the meds that used to work NO LONGER WORK.......short term gain, but
    long term pain. Some have already been there.........the X**ax or V*l's, the Hal***n, RestO***, just have no
    long lasting "cure all" .............compared to the days when we all first tried them.......my hypothesis, is GABA
    receptors are sort of burned out...............even after 5....10....even 15 years of NON USE......IMO the body & brain
    never forgets...........yes, it relieves our reasons to take "X" or "V" or (your med of choice) but, after 1 or 2 weeks
    the tolerance sets again..................and, IMO, it is short term gain, but long term pain.................just my 2 cents
    worth. vs. maybe it is taking the correct med for the wrong reasons, IDK.

@fiesty thanks for posting your opinion. For me and most people I know, sure is NOT like the 1980's, or IOP wise,
    it sure it not like the "before the Ryan H. Act" (regarding domestic ROP's, and most certainly not like the F2F family
    Doc's, PCP's, in USA, & certainly not like, from dentists, Urologists, now with the OP**te Crisis & past decades of V*L**m #90 xggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 10mg, or the Xan*x, from the late 1970's to the early post 9/11 days...."even with very
    purposeful, long periods of times of use, such as 5 to 10 years of NOT use, after, leaning on those in one's days ofb
    youth......now with the new age pharmacy attitudes & price hikes like in some cases like 500% increase in generics !hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    methods of payment (cr cd's WU to MG etc) for those in legitimate medical need.......certainly not IMHO like in the past 5 to 7 years.......................................sorry for my big time rant.............maybe it is because my loyal
    M.D. of the past 20 years and 10 months suddenly RETIRED. (no notice) reason his sudden bad health & his age
    which was age 74. IMHO the new docs from the A to the Z are not like the Dr. Welby's from old school TV like I had.

Sorry for my RANT my KEYLOGGER is deeply imbedded in my PC, but a brand new one soon on the way, to hell with the anti virus anti spyware & Microsoft Windows Professional 7 (X1) will burn it up with a torch + bury cremains deep in the ground, when my new Laptop arrives per FED EX !!! (can;t shoot out the screen with my 9m/m (no silencer)

LOL [MENTION=48009]@feisty[/MENTION
    Last edited by El Grandote; 5 Days Ago at 11:51 AM. Reason: Keylogger IT problem !hhh
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith doesn't really mean a damn thing"
    Fredericke Nitchze

4. @CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ

If you’ve truly exhausted all avenues (visiting various types of doctors, no luck with online pharmacies, etc.), there ARE technically legal, “grey-market” alternatives such as etizolam and clonazolam. I’d stay away from clonazolam though, it’s far too potent for ANYBODY, in my opinion.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12