Thread: Etizolam

1. Question Etizolam

I just ordered this product and of course paid too much.

Has anyone used this?

Etizolam
    Etizolam is a thienodiazepine derivative which is a benzodiazepine analog. The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring and triazole ring has been fused, making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine. It possesses amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant properties.Wikipedia

it works very well for panic attacks b"h. thienotriazolodiazepines have cross tolerance with benzos so if you have a tolerance to them you will for these too. it can be addictive so i take other meds for general anxiety and try to only use them when i feel a panic attack coming on. i think they kick in in about 15/20 minutes but other people say longer than that. if you have never used this class of drugs try .25 or .5 mg first (cut the pill in half). get used to how a drug affects you before you drive/operate heavy machinery.

....hope i don't sound like someones dad with all the cautious suggestions... i see i'm not allowed to copy past emojis 0_0
    Last edited by unicycl36ber; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:20 AM. Reason: narishkeyt

This is not a replacement for any benzo which you may be taking. Stopping the benzo will put you into withdrawal. Be careful. M
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

dearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to behold

I think etiz is extremely subtle and while it may aid in tapering off a low dose of another benzo, I found it sort of didn't do much.

I tried it and had no effect on me. Maybe I got a bad batch but they are from a vendor I trust. I even doubled up- nothing.

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey!

I actually do take this as an alternative to the diazepam that I have to take for severe body wide muscle cramps & nerve damage that I have. Diazepam is the only thing that ever helped my symptoms & ive tried every muscle relaxant out there....
    When everything happened w/TTM & PPE I was told by someone that Etiz is similar but very short acting while diaz is long acting.
    It has helped me w/my symptoms like diaz does but it fades very quickly & I feel like you can almost build a tolly to this faster because it's short acting.
    2mg is equivalent to approx 10mg of diaz, therapeutically for me anyways. Ive had to use this when my current horrid PM clinic forced everyone of meds especially those that need a benzo & a pain reliever... you're an axe murder if you need this!

Anyhow, while diaz is my ultimate 1st choice always, the Etiz does work as an alternate or helps to space out the diaz better... You def will go thru WD's from this if you take it daily for awhile just like any other benzo so tread cautiously!

Take care,
    SP
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Etiz is fairly strong depends on the dose. I find 0.5 mg will put me to sleep, not a knockout but makes me sleepy enough to drop off which is great. If you take it more than 2x per week you begin to get a tolerance to it.

Another thing that helps anxiety is theanine. About 1 gm is a reasonable dose, you should feel it. Its found in food and is harmless so no worry about getting hooked on it. But if you are strung out on xanax it may do little or nothing for you, try and see.
    Likes sillypuppiez liked this post

8. @sillypuppiez, there is a whole world of research chemicals and i wouldn't be surprised if there was a diazepam analogue. like you, i found diazepam the best muscle relaxer and nerve pain reliever. i only dislike it because it makes me so sleepy the next day. i didn't see any effect from etizolam and won't bother with it again.
    Likes sillypuppiez liked this post

A quick question about Etiz. I have never heard of this medication over the years on reading about certain medications. Is this a medication that came out within the last year and has become somewhat popular with people who use it?

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey there!

@notcharolette Why hello! I know I'm not here a ton, have been popping in & out, but it's nice to see your name! It's been a while! How are you?? I hope you're doing good! Yes Diazepam for me is a life saver! I'd be in the hugest suffering sack of poop. It's was the only thing after trying everything under the sun that helped my severe body wide muscle muscle cramps, burning nerve damage... Etiz was the only other thing I had suggested to me about a year ago that I've ever tried that helped my symptoms too. Diaz is for sure the best but ETiz comes in at a very close 2nd. It just sucks that it doesn't last as long & makes me a bit groggy...

@Mike Stayn. Hi! No, Etizolam is an RC chem & is prescribed in other parts of the world or not in the USA anyways... As far as I know it's been around for quite a long time but don't quote me on that because it's new for me w/in the last year. It's also been banned in several states in the USA.. Not sure where you're at but depending on if you're in the US you may have probs getting it. Some people like it, some don't.. I think it very much depends on what your taking it for, what your symptoms are. It's the closest thing I've ever tried that works like diazepam does for my symptoms only it doesn't last near as long & makes me slightly more sleepy than diaz does. If I had my choice for therapeutic reasons I like diaz way better but the Etiz works in a bad pinch. Also depending on how much you take of either & how long you'll have WD's just like any other benzo. 2mg of Etiz seems to be equivalent to about 8-10mg of diazepam therapeutically. Hope that helps some. I'm definitely not an expert but tuer s a few here who know lots about RC's. I've only ever tried Etiz so I can't attest to any of the other RC's that people like. I can tell you that many RC's are uber potent & can be very dangerous in tiny amounts. Etiz is apparently 1 of the more tame meds but again I am not an expert....

Take care guys! Happy fall!
    SP
    Likes notcharlotte, Mike Stayn liked this post

@sillypuppiez The RC equivalent to diazepam is diclazepam. Its got half the half life but seems to have a longer duration of effects than valium. Its about 5× stronger, so 2mg ~ 10mg diazepam. Many say its quite different, others claim its very similar. I fall in the latter camp.
    Only responding because someone else said diaz has an RC equivalent, so I thought id name it.
    Although if you're not familiar with volumetric dosing (its very simple math to work out really) or havent dealt with pure chemical powder before, youd want to find pellets. Theyd be from overseas. The only US to US vendors I know of deal with pure powder or liquid solution.
    Its not a very recreational RC, kind of how valium isnt a very recreational benzo. But I know others might find it so.
    I think diclazepam is closer to 2× the strength of diazepam, not 5×, but we're all different i guess.
    Of course, be careful with RCs. But ive used up all my cautioning on the thread entitled "Xanax?" and have none to give here.
    Hope this helps.
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post
    Ask me anything about classical guitar.

12. rc can really be scary with the solutions and crystals, @opiatesandchopin. etiz is popular because it's actually used as a med in some places and thus is regulated in pill form with the usual mgs. i took a look at rc on reddit and it's too much a guessing game.

both prince and tom petty had rc in their systems when they od. petty overdosed from two fentanyl analogues.

your cautionary posts are great.

i'm doing okay, @sillypuppiez. i see you posting a lot. hope you are well!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stayn View Post
    A quick question about Etiz. I have never heard of this medication over the years on reading about certain medications. Is this a medication that came out within the last year and has become somewhat popular with people who use it?
    Etizolam is a benzo that was invented in Japan several decades ago. It's available as a prescription med in Japan, Korea, India, and Italy.
    Likes Mike Stayn liked this post

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stayn View Post
    The reason why it's become widely used is because it's non-controlled in most countries, so it's technically legal to sell it as a "research chemical."

Etizolam is actually the benzo I take daily; for whatever reason it fits my needs better than the classical benzos like clonazepam, alp, lorazepam, diaz, etc. However, I think most etizolam users are people who don't have access to classical benzos, so they use etiz instead, which is extremely easy to obtain online.

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

I've tried it but there are that many versions of it out their, Or from the place I ordered and it didn't give me a good effect like people were describing.
    I haven't tried it for a good while, I'll need to try it again, Maybe a different brand
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.