Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bitcoin payments, the easy way ?

True about coinbase. Always transfer to a wallet and pay from the wallet. Never pay a vendor directly from coinbase. Big no no!

No no...same phrase I keep telling my new kitten, it’s a learning curve.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I’m a fairly tech savvy person and have been researching the bitcoin area but man are there a lot of steps and instructions in truly keeping it anonymous. One of these days I’ll take the leap but not going to lie, it looks so daunting.

Uncle Rob will become famous soon enoughUncle Rob will become famous soon enoughUncle Rob will become famous soon enough

@Qtgirl, not that "techy", but do a bit of reading, use DuckDuckGo as I did, , for reviews of bitcoin wallets to start, I ended up using one called "Bread" (handles other types of cryptocurrency as well), works well for me. Was easy to down load, all QR codes for both buying, selling, receiving. I just go to a local Bitcoin ATM, hit buy, scan QR on my phone and start feeding in bills until I get to the amount I wanted to buy, done. Bitcoin is a bit like the wild west, super fluctuations in rates high fees using an ATM. I just consider this as part of the cost of doing what we do in ordering. I have considered some of the other ways of buying, but I don't think that none are a anonymous as using an ATM.

Just search Bitcoin ATM in your region. Although I have only purchased using Bitcoin from one vendor, I think many/most would be the same, at the end of the purchase a QR code comes up on screen, you just scan it inside of your "wallet", and hit send to complete purchase, the code is time limited so you have just a few minutes to scan and send.
    Last edited by Uncle Rob; 1 Week Ago at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrgirl View Post
    I’m a fairly tech savvy person and have been researching the bitcoin area but man are there a lot of steps and instructions in truly keeping it anonymous. One of these days I’ll take the leap but not going to lie, it looks so daunting.
    I thought the same thing at first. You can even go to YouTube and watch some videos on how to use bitcoin. Once you have everything set up it really is easy to use. Then you’ll wonder why you waited so long to do it.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by tedh View Post
    I thought the same thing at first. You can even go to YouTube and watch some videos on how to use bitcoin. Once you have everything set up it really is easy to use. Then you’ll wonder why you waited so long to do it.
    I've just made my first two successful bitcoin transactions @tedh and I NEVER thought I would learn how to use them. Like you, now I wonder why I waited so long. I must admit though that I still don't think I would have any clue about it if it wasn't for a wonderful crypto exchange here in NZ. I signed up for it, had to provide ID but that was fine, and they make it so simple to buy. Plus they have loads of useful information on the site. I have got a wallet that I transfer them to and send them from that. Just all of a sudden, it feels so simple and I am thrilled! Frankly, I was scared of using them before!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tedh View Post
    True about coinbase. Always transfer to a wallet and pay from the wallet. Never pay a vendor directly from coinbase. Big no no!

No no...same phrase I keep telling my new kitten, it’s a learning curve.
    Good luck with that!
    Likes Uncle Rob, tedh, seashells liked this post

7. Bitcoin payments, the easy way ?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234