Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pp, WU, and MG issues

1. I went to go moneygram a vendor funds at my local Wal-Mart, you know, where they supposedly don't care and don't ask a lot of questions. And my transaction was still denied. So I can't order. I'm so upset. I'm too old and dumb to figure out bitcoin. Guess moneygram is finally a bust.
    Likes Rylee liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Pp, WU, and MG issues
    Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

I recently used MG. They canceled my first transaction. I called and asked the guy if he sent too much money, if he was at his limit. He must’ve thought I was crazy. I was So mad never using it before. E told me to wait a couple days and try it again. I did and they let it through. I was surprised. I went to a CVS. They didn’t care or ask questions, if they did I’d ask them to mind their business, it’s not up to them but MG.
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

MG are frigging thieves. For some reason whenever I buy coins from someone in Colombia I get the best exchange rate and the wiring fee with WU was like $10 or less.

I bought coins tonight, the seller gave me $35 less than I was asking hopped in the car and MG wanted $50 to make the transfer. I said F it at that point and just did it now I'm going to have to check their rates every time I send.

There's gotta be a way to find cash buyers around here, that are legit, but no exchanges list them because of some law this and other states won't comply with.

Pangaea
    The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence. I just question our modern needs.

One vendor I use allows payment via USPS money orders. I wish more would do the same.
    Helpful scorpigoh Rated helpful

ArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of light

Moneygram used to be fairly simple, but now they require ID that I don't have. My bank stopped my online WU payment recently, and then gave me a big lecture. I did manage to use my card earlier this week to order from an established vendor - I was pleasantly surprised!

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Bitcoin is really and truly not that hard. You download a program called a bitcoin wallet. You buy some coin and send it to your wallet, then when ready you send some to the vendor. I would suggest localbitcoins or paxful to buy btc at.
    Likes wildings liked this post

grammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks @Gullible. I have been banned from WU, and MG....Time to take the tuturial

yellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura about

I've been banned from MG and tried to use transferwise and they wont let me duplicate the order from May so they are out. My vender only takes bank transfers.
    This is ridiculous. Xoom wont let send money either, I'm going to have to call my bank and pay a large fee if they will even do it for me.
    My vender does not take bitcoin.

yellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura about

I have other is based sellers to buy from but the mark up is just too high.
    If i.go to my bank it will.cost about $45 but even then I pay cheaper than paying a middle man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    Bitcoin is really and truly not that hard. You download a program called a bitcoin wallet. You buy some coin and send it to your wallet, then when ready you send some to the vendor. I would suggest localbitcoins or paxful to buy btc at.
    It's true that there's no magic to XBT but then it's not to say they don't (governments/financial institutions...) throw up as many hurdles as possible. My personal experience is coinbase ghanked me for not obfuscating transactions (didn't realize at the time 007 tradecraft was required but there you go). Then my boys at my CC issuer summarily opted to deny CC purchase of coins. Point of fact, at least at that time all the major cards no longer allowed coin purchase (to protect us from running up a bill we could not dig ourselves out of-how magnanimous of them, having our back and all).
    MG, for me is pointless but oddly enough WU is good to go, at least for the next 60 seconds or so.
    If I had a need, XBT would be worth the effort to setup a bank transfer funding, then I would only do that after creating a bank account for that sole purpose where no significant financial exposure would exist. Local coins just seems to have too much overhead so to speak. Also XBT transactions are every bit as expensive as WU/MG, in my experience.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Avoid coinbase and those others. Try localbitcoins.com I've had good luck with them and you don't have to use cc etc. Meet someone locally and do a cash trade. Totally anon and no need to tumble the coins

13. I have been banned also from MG and WU to for years it's hard to find a sure pay system we,re living in different times
    Iam one of the old old DB ers and believe in research and research of vender s hope thins get better for ya
    Regards
    Blueboy
    Likes Luthien liked this post

core2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan View Post
    The problem with PP usually ends up being caused by stupid customers who will leave notes of what they're ordering or something of that nature which gets the vendors account frozen fast. Or once again stupid customers looking for a freebie will file a dispute and after so many the vendors account gets closed. This also happens with WU/MG as apparently a good number of people out there don't know when to simply keep their mouth shut and not provide unnecessary details. Also with WU/MG though they tend to catch on pretty fast when vendors use the same receivers who are getting multiple payments a day from all over the place and shut that down pretty quick.
    It used to be standard forum etiquette to not mention certain payment methods but now everyone seems to insist on posting it, hence why all the good ones aren't available anymore. I take the side of the vendor here, people just dont seem to know that less is more. Med quality, delivery times, communication with vendor are really the only things that should be discussed.
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful
    Likes cherrybomb liked this post

15. Pp, WU, and MG issues
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12