Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pp, WU, and MG issues

Outofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enough

Oh ok. Thanks!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I will laugh when the high and mighty wu/mg get put out of business by btc
    Likes snowy liked this post

Bellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of light

I use SY vendors. Two to be exact. They can be found in my history. They are located South of the boarder. I always paid with WU/ MG. When using SY vendors a different receiver name is given every time. The money is always sent to the the same locality too. If you don't order often or big you can keep this up for awhile. (I've been doing it for 7 years.) Also, I use me real information which is verifiable and have a valid picture ID. Eventually both WU and MG flag you and using them is no longer an option. I am still allowed to use MG. With my latest attempt they stopped the transaction sending an error code to the cashier. The cashier was prompted to call. they told her to protect the customer (me) and refund me (with a valid id) because they can not send $ to that location/ receiver. MG was unable to specify which to cashier. I think MG/WU is certainly watching that location and have been increasingly flagging it. Now I have to present ID to send payment whereas I did not before. Name changing on receivers from senders with a history and location are the two biggies for WU/MG.

Of course, I don't want them gathering information on me and putting me on a list and hunting me down. It is time to switch to a different approach. After 7 years, I'm not sure which way to turn. Prior to that I think I paid with CC with no inclination that would all change. I keep thinking I will give this all up but here I am still....sigh
    Last edited by Bellavista44; 5 Days Ago at 08:28 PM.
    Helpful Blackbird123 Rated helpful
    Until you submit, self medicate

5. Pp, WU, and MG issues
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234