Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When WU bans you this is what you have to fill out to maybe get your account back.

Yep @wildings I got a check from WU for $730 which I assume was from SY's not picking the money up. This would have been for 3 or 4 orders. I guess I considered it as some kind of a discount from those expensive SY's. But I have to tell you I was pissed it took a Class Action Lawsuit to realize and then receive my (or the SY's) money back. They have one hell of a nerve. M
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    Yep @wildings I got a check from WU for $730 which I assume was from SY's not picking the money up. This would have been for 3 or 4 orders. I guess I considered it as some kind of a discount from those expensive SY's. But I have to tell you I was pissed it took a Class Action Lawsuit to realize and then receive my (or the SY's) money back. They have one hell of a nerve. M

actually @Mecha you were precisely who i was thinking of when i posted "other members". I didn't know you got that much plus i didn't want to pull you into a conversation that you may not want to be drawn into. good deal for you though. mine was like 70 bucks. still, the point stands, WU doesn't just return the fund after x time, they just stuff it in their pocket and see who shakes the tree hardest.
    Likes Mecha, Gullible liked this post

Japaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond repute

I am spending more and more time on the dark side, its a lot less complicated to navigate.
    You can not define yourself in reference to other external coordinates, you must define yourself internally with your relationship with a higher entity. - Russell Brand.

ned will become famous soon enough

I had a recent transaction cancelled by WU recently (3-4 months ago). They refused to complete the transfer with my IN recipient. They refunded (minus their damn fee) and I had to resort to Bank to Bank at almost $50 per transaction. The Bank to Bank however, was instant. My Source shipped the next day. With WU I always had to wait a few days for the money to clear. Another down-side to my B-B transfer was that it needs to be done personally at my bank branch. Uncomfortable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Shade View Post
    If they sent that to me, I would fill out every line with FU.
    Just reading back through this thread and saw this post Made me laugh.

7. What is western union error code :R7008 ?

8. I recently usd WU for an OP because That was the only way I had at that time. WU kept declining the transfer and I was not exactly sure why. They asked me to contact them because they needed more information. When I called the told me that they would not allow it because they believe the person or place I was sending it to was risky. We I went around the online and went to a location and did it without a problem. Well WU was right. I ended up getting scammed.

9. Unfortunately I've been blocked from both WU and MG, the US is just becoming too restrictive on those mechanisms. I am able to do BC in a roundabout way, but the volatility lately makes it hard to keep money in there for an extended period of time (IMHO).

I keep looking for the rare place that will take a prepaid credit card. I'm honestly a bit surprised there isn't a huge acceptance of gift cards.. Amazon, iTunes, etc seem to be popular in some circles. (At least I haven't encountered any, but I haven't ranged that far either)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenak View Post
    I keep looking for the rare place that will take a prepaid credit card. I'm honestly a bit surprised there isn't a huge acceptance of gift cards.. Amazon, iTunes, etc seem to be popular in some circles. (At least I haven't encountered any, but I haven't ranged that far either)
    i used to use coinbase with a regular major bank CC with coinB until i learned via the street of hard knocks they (as we all know now) run users to ground then summarily put their foot in our/my rear end. i then moved to coinmama which takes CC's but the US and the banks in concert with the feds decided that wasn't in their best interest so adios US CC's for any Cryptocurrency. They still take CC's but the banks here will decline the transaction.
    So a member here posted a thread on Cash App. I swear by that. You have to use a debit card or buy into their proprietary Cash Card(got no clue the pro-cons on that) but that is just the cheapest simplest way i've run across.
    for XBT devaluation, i buy just what i need at any particular time and send it to a couple of wallets, ending at one on my desktop then to the final destination. i think the rule of thumb there is keep your purchases below 250 per week but i have had zero problems.
    for gift cards/prepaids idk. i'd say in the us any CC prepaid or not is gonna kickback a crypto purchase, whether it's for a rosary from the papa in the holy sea. gift cards i have read of sites but not really walked that walk. i'd say cash app is worth a look. just no need to buy more than you need at a given moment.
    Helpful Zenak Rated helpful

11. Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    i used to use coinbase with a regular major bank CC with coinB until i learned via the street of hard knocks they (as we all know now) run users to ground then summarily put their foot in our/my rear end.
    Just curious, were you using a third party wallet to make the transactions? Obviously the block chain is traceable, but I didn't think Coinbase would slam you unless it went direct from them to blacklisted destination?

EDIT- Installed cash app, works like a treat! Thanks.
    Last edited by Zenak; 02-13-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    Likes wildings liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Zenak View Post
    Just curious, were you using a third party wallet to make the transactions? Obviously the block chain is traceable, but I didn't think Coinbase would slam you unless it went direct from them to blacklisted destination?

EDIT- Installed cash app, works like a treat! Thanks.
    it's true, cash app is the deal.
    i use online and a desktop wallets "now". i send nothing directly "now". back in my CB days i had little clue they cared where the transaction went since nothing had been posted about there nefarious behind the scenes stuff. i still used the online wallet as best as i recall before it was sent to a destination for the most part. No doubt I did send directly on some occasions (clearly). I used it exclusively at that time with Starlite. They of course never changed their address which made them low hanging... live and learn. I really try not to use anyone that doesn't provide a unique address each time and handles their transactions that further obfuscates the trail. "that's the way dad did it, that's the way america does it and it's worked out pretty well so far". i couldn't help but throw in the ironman 1 quote but it seemed to fit.

13. Are there OP sites that accept Cash App? I have been trying to find an alternate way to pay but have not had any luck. Any help is appreciated.

14. When WU bans you this is what you have to fill out to maybe get your account back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12