Thread: RIA transfer?

1. Default RIA transfer?

Hi,

I have a problem with MG. They would not release the funds to the intended receiver.
    So I'm borred and don't wanna use them again. Had to get my money back and start over with WU or other service...

I decided to try a different service Riamoneytransfer.

Everything went with no hassles. The receiver had his funds within hours. No delays. Did everything from my desktop in minutes.
    They do require a street address for the receiver but once you enter that data that's all there is to it.

While I have only used then once and I would like to see if others here have the same experience.

I look forward to any feedback.

BW
    Helpful scarletohara2015, Artknowsme Rated helpful
    Likes vytis drakona liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    vytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to all

Default Help with Ria, please?

I have a question about Ria, if anyone can help me. All I tried to do was sign up for an account, and they immediately locked it. They said I need to call a certain number and find out why.. I'm obviously pretty scared to do that, in case they're gonna ask me a bunch of ridiculously personal questions. Anyone else have experience with this?
    your friendly neighborhood PR transient and compulsive post editor (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

4. RIA transfer?