Thread: Question about fake names and WU

Skeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to beholdSkeptical is a splendid one to behold

Default Question about fake names and WU

How do you go about using a fake name? I know the person at a brick and mortar pretty well but don’t they have to ask for ID? I trust the vendor definitely
    I slow blink you so much

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Whisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptical View Post
    How do you go about using a fake name? I know the person at a brick and mortar pretty well but don’t they have to ask for ID? I trust the vendor definitely
    @Skeptical I relate to your "question".......I knew the mgr (for many years) at a "well known retail facility" who also
    uses WU. I made it very clear, with the "party" from Eastern Europe, "exactly (like you) my "intentions" and this
    "party" (from across the great wide pond), agreed with me....crystal clear, that, they would "accommodate me"......

(due to my ten year "relationship" with this party from "across the great pond"...my method worked perfectly,
    that was a "test run for me" back in April of 2018. This means I received my HTF product, at the exact "same"
    address, I had been using most of the 10 years... (2008 to 2018)....of our "positive relationship".

If you have any more questions you can pm me............ (I have chosen for personal reasons to not repeat my
    method............as I am taking a long break for private reasons...partly due to the "perceived stress I did
    experience" + I am taking a break (on my free will) ...has nothing to do with the "trusting party", on either side
    of the great wide pond.
    Helpful Skeptical Rated helpful
    "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my
    tenacity" - Louis Pasteur

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Many places demand id when you send via wu. I was asked the last several times going back a couple years or so. Also, if you need to take back the money, you must have id even if you sneaked by when sending.
    Helpful Skeptical Rated helpful
    Likes Whisperliner L1011 liked this post