Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your vice?

Quote Originally Posted by mancman View Post
    @Roz I recently bought a Russian Vostok Komandirskie online...it's a nice watch - manual winder - been through so many Timex's etc battery watches on my travels...straps a bit naff so will change it for a NATO strap...Vostok do some nice pieces. Originally made for the military and quite collectable.

Attachment 47141
    I actually have one of these, albeit not that color, from when I was stationed in Berlin. It is reliable but I don't have a band for it.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    What is your vice?
    You can pick up straps for these on Amazon or ebay....The Nato strap fits the Komondirskie I believe....I also have a Vostok Amphibia....A lot of history behind these watches...handmade...hard wearing and nice pieces...

4. This is funny as I am into watches too. I am on several watch collecting sites. I have about 4 watches now as I sold off most of mine due to Two Sons in College. I still get enjoyment talking and reading about watches as much as owning them.
    Likes toby, mancman liked this post

Miss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura about

Shopping is my major one , sometimes drink and anxiety meds although I have cut down now , but not the shopping
    lol
    Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

6. Ahhh. Wine for me. I love all kinds of wine, cava, champagne.... sadly it doesn’t like me as much and is bad for my anxiety. So now I enjoy in small bits. wine and cheese though are my go to!!

Smokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura about

Bluebell ice cream! I love the vanilla with chocolate syrup, the cherry vanilla and the best is Tin Roof, vanilla with ribbons of chocolate fudge and chocolate covered peanuts. I can eat most of a half gallon of that's all I eat that day!

Madmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura about

Guitars! It doesn't help that I have a wife that encourages me. I have about 15 of them at the moment and that dousent include a couple of guitar kits that I a going to build. Well i dont drink and i dont smoke (quit both over 20 years ago). So hey ho, it could be worse lol

9. Tramadol, pot and well, that's about it. I do love a good margarita. Oh and I vape. I guess I have a lot of vices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smokyfern View Post
    Bluebell ice cream! I love the vanilla with chocolate syrup, the cherry vanilla and the best is Tin Roof, vanilla with ribbons of chocolate fudge and chocolate covered peanuts. I can eat most of a half gallon of that's all I eat that day!
    If you ever see the cherry chunk blue bunny ice cream you have to try it. I can eat truckloads of it. It's delicious. So good I wrote the company and told them...lol

Smokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by LightRF View Post
    Ahhh. Wine for me. I love all kinds of wine, cava, champagne.... sadly it doesn’t like me as much and is bad for my anxiety. So now I enjoy in small bits. wine and cheese though are my go to!!
    I was an alcoholic and I quit 12/24/89 but man, I loved me some champagne. I had beautiful crystal champagne flutes. I think that would be the only alcohol that could hook me again, which is why I avoid it like the plague.

pia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud ofpia has much to be proud of

Where should I begin? I am addicted to Amazon shopping - can't stay away. Also I must have my Xanax.
    I am addicted to the anti-depression medications - 4 of them - that I get from my psychiatrist. I don't know
    how I will EVER get off them or even if I should try.

What is your vice?
    Weed! I love it! All flavors! I have been enjoying blueberry diesel lately, the blueberry has a sweet taste on inhale, the diesel hits like a freight train on exhale, its kind of like having your head in a gas tank, very strong smoke. The high will wipe out any depression as normally boring ordinary things become strangely different and interesting. After a few hours the munchies will kick in, then couch lock, then out for the night, perfect evening!

However I don't consider weed a vice although many people do so I posted.
    Likes Gullible, Binky liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond repute
    My vices are granola bars and dark chocolate. I call the bars cookie bars because they are sweet although they have lots of fiber and good stuff in them. The dark chocolate I limit myself to about 2 or 3 oz a day and dark has lots of flavenoids and goodies in it like cocoa.
    Likes pmpl, Binky liked this post

They sound like healthy choices to me. The trick is not to overdo it
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pia View Post
    Where should I begin? I am addicted to Amazon shopping - can't stay away. Also I must have my Xanax.
    I am addicted to the anti-depression medications - 4 of them - that I get from my psychiatrist. I don't know
    how I will EVER get off them or even if I should try.
    I would never try to suggest that you should listen to anyone other than your psychiatrist in terms of quitting medication. However, I have successfully gotten off both benzos and antidepressants at different times. Xanax is a nasty very short acting benzo and a trick of the pharmaceutical industry in my opinion. However the way to get off of it is to substitute diazepam for it because of its incredibly long half life (the total opposite of xanax). Then you can be very slowly tapered off of the valium. If it is valium you're on, you just taper very slowly. Depending on the particular antidepressant, again you can use the half life to your advantage assuming it's an SSRI you want to get off of. Prozac is the one to use because it hangs around forever. Then again, you taper. I don't have any experience with difficulty discontinuing the old tricyclic or MAOI antidepressants. Just my experience. As a dude note, after several years of being off of valium, I elected to resume taking it at the direction of my psychiatrist because life events caused my severe anxiety and panic attacks to recur. No suggestion for shopping addiction lol
    Likes turnery, pia liked this post

turnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enough

Helpful to post this
    Be like a flower and turn you face towards the sun!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Madmanmoonx View Post
    Guitars! It doesn't help that I have a wife that encourages me. I have about 15 of them at the moment and that dousent include a couple of guitar kits that I a going to build. Well i dont drink and i dont smoke (quit both over 20 years ago). So hey ho, it could be worse lol
    Same here, I used to have 8 guitars but now I'm down to 4. I'm a lefty so going out and buying a guitar is near impossible, so I have a few that are righties stringed up ass backwards.

I quit smoking a few months ago, now I vape, so I'm pretty much a typical douche.
    Likes Madmanmoonx liked this post

18. supplements... i buy so many natural herbs(and sometimes unnatural) hoping for self improvement, my cabinet is ridiculous. also, i don't feel good about myself unless i do cardio every day, since my metabolism is slow and i gain weight really easily.

19. What is your vice?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234