Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What is your vice?

CrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to all

Sugar and Netflix over here too. My husband is on a less sugar kick and he’s trying to drag me along. The struggle is real!
    Likes candygram, Danie, Hymee liked this post

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Currently it seems to be dried cranberries

Outofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enough

Cigarettes and celebrity gossip

Right now my vibe is Pandora bracelets and charms. I am keeping it reigned in for the most part because they are expensive and it doesn’t take much to spend more than you intended. There are a few that I am really wanting, so far I haven’t been to the mall to buy them or select just one...

candygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura about

Potato chips....you could line up crack, cocaine, chocolate, and heroin and I will always go for the potato chips. Want me to confess to a crime I did not commit....potato chips. Want me to hand over my debit card PIN....potato chips!!
    Likes TurboV8, Ellyn liked this post
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find.....you get what you need..

6. I've dropped the chocolate and ice cream but the jeans addiction has started again! Why can't I get addicted to ironing or washing the car or filling out tax returns or polishing windows or enjoying waiting at the hospital for my appointment which is always an hour late?

If I ever get time to date again I'm going to look out for guys who like window cleaning and ironing.

I do have a new 'vice': meditation and baby seems to like it too; he stops wailing to the rainfall ones
    WE is always stronger than I

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

Political channels, CNN. MSNBC, Fox, in the car too, on Sirius, and on my TV phone app. Washington has become like a political Sopranos show and I can't turn away, and it's not only hard to stop watching, but being slightly obsessed with it all.
    Likes Mrs Parker, Ellyn liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by candygram View Post
    Potato chips....you could line up crack, cocaine, chocolate, and heroin and I will always go for the potato chips. Want me to confess to a crime I did not commit....potato chips. Want me to hand over my debit card PIN....potato chips!!
    I am semi-neutral on potato chips UNLESS they're the kettle-cooked ones that are folded over, regular or BBQ. Those I'll do bad things for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rob View Post
    Political channels, CNN. MSNBC, Fox, in the car too, on Sirius, and on my TV phone app. Washington has become like a political Sopranos show and I can't turn away, and it's not only hard to stop watching, but being slightly obsessed with it all.
    Mixed feelings on the political channels. They're fascinating and utterly depressing all at once. Although I do like Anderson Cooper.
    Likes Uncle Rob, candygram liked this post

9. I can go on “kicks” with certain foods or things. For example, I will want to have a certain type of sweet everyday for about a couple of weeks or month and may switch to something else. But it always has to be one particular item when this happens.

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

Good n Plenty.

Just realized I posted the same back in March of 2013. Scuse me.
    Last edited by jakemoe; 01-27-2019 at 04:18 AM.
    Likes Hymee liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

@Ellyn, I sure know what you mean about mixed feelings, I guess that's why I feel like it's a current vice of mine. I certainly do have a better understanding of the term "political junkie".

Quote Originally Posted by Trainspotter View Post
    My major vice right now is buying crap I don't need off eBay!! Lol. I need to reign it in but I'm a sucker for (wot I think is) a bargain

Much love
    Andie x
    @Trainspotter
    So I'm not alone! I sorta thought that was only me, but then figured, nah, no way!

Hymee is offline Banned Reason: Made mostly weird nonsensical posts
    Hymee will become famous soon enough

I just discovered it, dooh!
    Yummy Grigio, subs for sweets

Quote Originally Posted by SW19power6 View Post
    My vice is Pinot Grigio, sipping a nice cold glass right now. It's not really that I drink too much as my limit is about 2 glasses but I'm trying to drop a few pounds and wine is empty calories.

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Tobacco, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, Movies, Benzos
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

My vices are not suitable for a mixed company forum.
    Likes Hymee, pinkflower liked this post

Well Christ on a Cracker,,

I loooved Good N Plenty, that whole train engineer thing, can't believe another members that..

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    Good n Plenty.

Just realized I posted the same back in March of 2013. Scuse me.

Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes,, Yup (-:

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonBox View Post
    Sugar and Netflix over here too. My husband is on a less sugar kick and he’s trying to drag me along. The struggle is real!

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Trainspotter
    So I'm not alone! I sorta thought that was only me, but then figured, nah, no way!
    I can't get away with the total eBay experience any more. I've about reached the "Swedish Death Cleaning" age - we're downsizing a big and getting rid of things, so I can't buy anything new unless something else goes out.
    Likes M77 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    I can't get away with the total eBay experience any more. I've about reached the "Swedish Death Cleaning" age - we're downsizing a big and getting rid of things, so I can't buy anything new unless something else goes out.
    @Ellyn
    I have way too much stuff too, and I should be downsizing, as well. I try to not even look at eBay, but when I do, I'm screwed.
    Likes Whisperliner L1011, Ellyn liked this post

dearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to behold

I am back with a revised list of vices...

- Peach iced tea
    - Chocolate
    - My only benzo now is kpins
    - Ah...taking clothes from stores (shh)
    - I now have 16 tattoos instead of the 4 I had the last time I posted
    - Buying thrift store clothes to sell on ebay
    - Buying cheap replica designer items for myself online
    - I am currently withdrawing from Orange is the New Black
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast