Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What is your vice?

1. Everybody is mentioning Good and Plenty and now I want some. Good n Fruity too. I do like a nice hit of pure industrial refined sugar now n then.
    Good_Plenty-01_grande.jpg MarySue
    Likes jakemoe, ludwig1961 liked this post

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll, then taking my Ferrari to my Gulfstream Jet, and doing the same, on the way to the Caribbean. Then I wake up, look around, and say to myself that I better go back to sleep and finish that dream.
    Likes jakemoe, MarySue155, Katey liked this post

3. @M77 I would hope you are also eating some nice unhealthy sweets while you're at it. Just sayin...

MarySue
    Likes M77, petenyc liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MarySue155 View Post
    @M77 I would hope you are also eating some nice unhealthy sweets while you're at it. Just sayin...

MarySue
    Good point! Chocolate covered strawberries along with the champagne...

Quote Originally Posted by dearie23 View Post
    Anyone have a vice?

I DO looove chocolate and sweets
    Amusingly: video games. I play them a lot. Too much. But at least I still get a good dose of exercise every day so as to even out the chair time.

Mind you, I just signed up for Medicare, so I'm not playing these as a teenager. But being that age means that I was around when video games were invented. At college in the mid-70s I had access to a computer system networked across entire continents ("PLATO") that had graphics terminals and was more than 10 years ahead of its time (the first Macintosh was a decade away). We had email, messaging and serious gaming. I still access a virtual clone of that pre-Cray supercomputer mainframe that runs as an app on some guys PC in California.

Having played for so long I'm pretty good for an old dude. I played one tank battle game for years and was on a ranked Russian team. Our "captain" was bi-lingual and would cross-translate for me the curses from the other players.

Chocolate and sweets? Yeah, those too.

Quote Originally Posted by tycho View Post
    Amusingly: video games. I play them a lot. Too much. But at least I still get a good dose of exercise every day so as to even out the chair time.

Mind you, I just signed up for Medicare, so I'm not playing these as a teenager. But being that age means that I was around when video games were invented. At college in the mid-70s I had access to a computer system networked across entire continents ("PLATO") that had graphics terminals and was more than 10 years ahead of its time (the first Macintosh was a decade away). We had email, messaging and serious gaming. I still access a virtual clone of that pre-Cray supercomputer mainframe that runs as an app on some guys PC in California.

Having played for so long I'm pretty good for an old dude. I played one tank battle game for years and was on a ranked Russian team. Our "captain" was bi-lingual and would cross-translate for me the curses from the other players.

Chocolate and sweets? Yeah, those too.
    @tycho
    Remember the Commodore Vic 20, and 64? Also the Pet computers?

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Is 2:30 PM too early to have a drink? Maybe a vice if you are thinking about it. Me says. I also like yeast donuts, a lot.
    Have a nice day.

8. I spend more time brushing cows than anyone Ive ever met. I spend all my money on carbonated water.
    Oh, and I smoke.
    Im a mess.
    Ask me anything about classical guitar.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567