Thread: Best Days are yet ahead

1. Thumbs up Best Days are yet ahead

Prayer moves the hand of God ---how do we prayer in the hard times, like we would in the good times
    Said all that to say keep me in your prayers going a hard time in my marriage
    Thanks
    Blueboy
    Likes Binky, Artknowsme, ludwig1961 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Best Days are yet ahead
    Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Hello @blueboy. Positive vibes being sent. I hope that you get through the hard time you're having.
    “These wounds, they will not heal” Linkin Park

ostara has a spectacular aura aboutostara has a spectacular aura aboutostara has a spectacular aura aboutostara has a spectacular aura aboutostara has a spectacular aura aboutostara has a spectacular aura aboutostara has a spectacular aura about

peace and prayers for you both my friend.Sometimes hard times brings us closer together.good luck.
    Likes Binky liked this post

5. Will keep you in my prayers. Positive vibes and good karma going your way. Peace and love brother have a great day

Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

@blueboy praying for you, hard times always pass and good times ahead are coming.
    Im a Trackaholic!

7. Yeah thanks for all who has encouraged and is praying for me I know pray moves the hand we go through things for a reason
    Best regards

8. Best Days are yet ahead