Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guilt about ordering online...

Quote Originally Posted by Kezrahboo View Post
    Hi all,

Does anyone feel bad about ordering online & slightly guilty? Even when you know it will help you?

Kez x
    No, since there are no victims, there is no crime committed and no objective reason for guilt when I order my meds through an IOP. The appropriate response to the invasion of privacy should be anger not guilt.

The reason for the law banning the importation of pharmaceuticals is political payback for generous campaign 'contributions' (notice it is not called 'bribery') given to politicians.
    Likes vytis drakona, Anne Onomis, jaders liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. No. I feel nervous but not guilty. I feel guilty when I go to a doctor with a sad list of symptoms which are actually genuine, but I still feel as though I'm being manipulative and "drug-seeking".
    Likes DW4210 liked this post

DW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura about

I don’t feel guilty, I get nervous that something might happen to my letter or I will get duped. I feel this is the right thing for my body to function to the best of its ability. Medical providers make me feel guilty, like I am faking insomnia and back pain that keeps me from functioning normally. I feel guilty when I let my family down because I am irritable from not getting a good nights sleep, not joining in family get togethers because of the anxiety and pain. I am responsible with my meds, but they are necessary to live my best life and Drs do not see what I go through everyday.
    Likes jaders liked this post

5. I don't feel guilty but I feel worried dont Want to have problems with LE. It would be hard to explain that to everyone around me lol but my health gives me no choice. Losing insurance sucks
    Likes Juno08 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkelly View Post
    I don't feel guilty but I feel worried dont Want to have problems with LE. It would be hard to explain that to everyone around me lol but my health gives me no choice. Losing insurance sucks
    I think this is more my worry too. I feel somewhat guilty but I think that is connected to not wanting legal problems. The healthcare in this country is abysmal and doctors don't listen. I'm really sorry you lost your insurance, that has to be awful

I would never feel guilty about it.
    The system in the states is messed up. I guess regulatory systems reviewing Dr's for how they compare with other doctors as far as amount of controlled substances they prescribe gets passed onto their patients. Some truly good Dr's are just giving up and retiring.
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

8. Guilt about ordering online...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3