Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Amazes You About The People On PR

I am surprised how we all hate seeking our meds out as we are (mostly) law abiding citizens. We are not thiefs or mean people. We just suffer inside and are all struggling on how to manage our lives. It is a great support group!

2. @jaders

Thank you! That is a extremely condensed summary of last year. I walked into 2018 with a mission to find 'happy' and you are right it's made me happy. I didn't realise that happy comes from within so I had it all along, it just took something to ignite it, break through the darkness that society (parents) conditions us with and trust my instincts.

There's only one person out there knows everything (it was hard to explain how I met a guy on a pill review forum, fall pregnant at my age etc. and the rest!) and she's an author. We're working on a book together, not for money but so that I have something for my son to read when he's an adult because I don't know if I'll be around but then who does? I don't know if I'll beat the C so I try to enjoy every minute I have.

It still doesn't feel real. I've got bits missing, bits added and I now have a purpose to love life. I'm doing the marathon for Cancer Research, I don't have time for cancer so it'll be moving out soon!
    V
    WE is always stronger than I

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I'm amazed that @Mecha hasn't been banned yet.

@snowy Watch it lady, I know someone who has a Magic Wand! magic wand small special.gif
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

I've been grateful for the real guidance, suggestions and support from people I don't know. I have been nieve and someone has always helped me with no judgement when I ask a 'dumb' question or when I'm having a difficult time expressing myself.

This reinforces my belief than people are kind by nature.

In case I have never said it, thank you.

One of my favorite quotes by a comedian which I cannot recall ATM is (paraphrasing), "So, you've never drank or done drugs? Tell me, where do you hide the bodies?"

Quote Originally Posted by karuna View Post
    I've been grateful for the real guidance, suggestions and support from people I don't know. I have been nieve and someone has always helped me with no judgement when I ask a 'dumb' question or when I'm having a difficult time expressing myself.

This reinforces my belief than people are kind by nature.

In case I have never said it, thank you.
    EDIT: It's just not our medical needs. People here a extremely intelligent and helpful with a variety of subjects.
    Last edited by SWAT; 02-21-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    Likes karuna, Mecha, trish5959, Binky, Katey, peppergirl, VEDA, M77 liked this post
    The War on Drugs™ is a TOTAL farce.

@cat person.. yes, I agree this site has a lot of witty, intelligent and helpful members on a variety of subjects! I'm glad I can be a counter balance to those members ;-p
    Likes SWAT, Mecha, Stevo1, blueroan17, Binky, Katey, VEDA, M77 liked this post

Im amazed how few member names I recognize or in the alternative how often people change their names.
    Likes Binky, Katey, Mecha, karuna, VEDA liked this post

8. I’m literally brand new, but I’ve been struck with the compassion and intelligence of the community . And in the spirit of that I’ll try my best to fit in, I’m an ex GP, so any questions y guys have I’ll try my very best to give u s comprehensive answer

Dobre
    Rom

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    It's nice to see you back trish.
    Hi Snowy and thanks. I've been rather MIA here of late for various reasons but really should make this place a daily experience. There are always people here who make me feel that much better about life. Cheers and hope all is well with you.
    Likes Binky, Katey, Mecha, jaders, snowy, Admin, VEDA liked this post

Let's see - the people here are generally very kind, nonjudgmental, willing to help one another in ways that do not involve pharmaceuticals as well as offer advice regarding pharmaceutical help, and are the best support group around for those of us who struggle with pain (or anxiety, or other issues) in the face of a health care system that dismisses pain and has little time for individuals who fall outside standard diagnoses and parameters. This group has been a lifesaver for some people.

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    There is such a wonderful sense of family here on PR that I haven't really felt on other sites, at least this is my experience. Also there is well established comradery, trust and genuine concern for other's well-being.
    Last edited by Katey; 02-25-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    Likes peppergirl, karuna, snowy, trish5959, Admin, VEDA liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

12. Nice tread @Mecha I have to start with our @Admin for giving us this forum site , our stellar moderators, and all of the members, that are here...sharing and caring. @Victoria123 I loved reading your "heart warming post. Now...I need to go brush up on my "French" I may have to retract some "likes"

I am amazed at just how close you become to other members of PR. I am not on a lot but I still am close to a couple peeps. I am also amazed at just how well we try to protect each other from scammers etc and really are like a dysfunctional family of sorts....
    Likes peppergirl, snowy, Admin liked this post

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

I somehow got lost from you all a few years ago and I don't know exactly what happened, but I was lucky enough to find you again. It didn't take long for me to feel welcomed again and I so appreciate the responses I got from my first post and the few posts I made later. I'm not much of a talker myself but I love to read everyone's opinions and I love to join in the conversations. It makes me feel like I'm part of this place.
    F**k the DEA

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT View Post

EDIT: It's just not our medical needs. People here a extremely intelligent and helpful with a variety of subjects.
    Thank you for not mentioning me specifically. I was starting to blush as it is!
    Likes pinkflower, Victoria123 liked this post

pinkflower is offline Banned Reason: Banned until Sept 27 for sending some unsolicited PMs
    pinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud ofpinkflower has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    Thank you for not mentioning me specifically. I was starting to blush as it is!
    LMAO! Modest as ever.
    Likes M77, Victoria123 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12