Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Amazes You About The People On PR

I am surprised how we all hate seeking our meds out as we are (mostly) law abiding citizens. We are not thiefs or mean people. We just suffer inside and are all struggling on how to manage our lives. It is a great support group!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Victoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to behold

@jaders

Thank you! That is a extremely condensed summary of last year. I walked into 2018 with a mission to find 'happy' and you are right it's made me happy. I didn't realise that happy comes from within so I had it all along, it just took something to ignite it, break through the darkness that society (parents) conditions us with and trust my instincts.

There's only one person out there knows everything (it was hard to explain how I met a guy on a pill review forum, fall pregnant at my age etc. and the rest!) and she's an author. We're working on a book together, not for money but so that I have something for my son to read when he's an adult because I don't know if I'll be around but then who does? I don't know if I'll beat the C so I try to enjoy every minute I have.

It still doesn't feel real. I've got bits missing, bits added and I now have a purpose to love life. I'm doing the marathon for Cancer Research, I don't have time for cancer so it'll be moving out soon!
    V
    WE is always stronger than I

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I'm amazed that @Mecha hasn't been banned yet.

@snowy Watch it lady, I know someone who has a Magic Wand! magic wand small special.gif
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

I've been grateful for the real guidance, suggestions and support from people I don't know. I have been nieve and someone has always helped me with no judgement when I ask a 'dumb' question or when I'm having a difficult time expressing myself.

This reinforces my belief than people are kind by nature.

In case I have never said it, thank you.
    Likes cat person, Mecha, Stevo1 liked this post

6. One of my favorite quotes by a comedian which I cannot recall ATM is (paraphrasing), "So, you've never drank or done drugs? Tell me, where do you hide the bodies?"

Quote Originally Posted by karuna View Post
    I've been grateful for the real guidance, suggestions and support from people I don't know. I have been nieve and someone has always helped me with no judgement when I ask a 'dumb' question or when I'm having a difficult time expressing myself.

This reinforces my belief than people are kind by nature.

In case I have never said it, thank you.
    EDIT: It's just not our medical needs. People here a extremely intelligent and helpful with a variety of subjects.
    Last edited by cat person; 1 Day Ago at 02:04 PM.
    Likes karuna, Mecha liked this post

@cat person.. yes, I agree this site has a lot of witty, intelligent and helpful members on a variety of subjects! I'm glad I can be a counter balance to those members ;-p
    Likes cat person, Mecha, Stevo1, blueroan17 liked this post

Im amazed how few member names I recognize or in the alternative how often people change their names.

9. I’m literally brand new, but I’ve been struck with the compassion and intelligence of the community . And in the spirit of that I’ll try my best to fit in, I’m an ex GP, so any questions y guys have I’ll try my very best to give u s comprehensive answer

Dobre
    Rom

10. What Amazes You About The People On PR
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12