Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Amazes You About The People On PR

Default What Amazes You About The People On PR

I have been wanting to say this for years. What amazes me about the PR members is the broad intelligence they share with us each and every day on so many issues. Thank you all you smart people. M
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Uncle Rob will become famous soon enoughUncle Rob will become famous soon enoughUncle Rob will become famous soon enough

I am a member of other types of forums and there are always a few who want to put down people in subtle, and not so subtle ways, especially "noobies" who may not have much knowledge of are just trying to find their way around. I have not seen that happening here.

The high quality information, the willingness of so many to share their experience, the way the moderators and admin quickly take care of hostile or inappropriate members, the lack of shilling that you see everywhere else, the members whose sarcasm and humor never cease to make me laugh, the genuine friendship that so many share, I could on forever.

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

I find the thoughtfulness and caring of members is awesome. The knowledge and helpfulness is awesome too.
    Im a Trackaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    I have been wanting to say this for years. What amazes me about the PR members is the broad intelligence they share with us each and every day on so many issues. Thank you all you smart people. M
    @Mecha
    Je le pense aussi!
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha, snowy, rainey51 liked this post

Bawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant future

It does seem that if anyone has a question, there's always someone with the information or who will go above and beyond to do some extra research for us.

I'm amazed, although sadden so often by the struggles so many live with every day. The support here is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Mecha
    Je le pense aussi!
    Oh merde! Sis is at it again! It will be the guillotine for you!
    Likes M77 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    Oh merde! Sis is at it again! It will be the guillotine for you!
    @pinkflower
    Pourquoi? Je ne parle pas anglais...
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @pinkflower
    Pourquoi? Je ne parle pas anglais...
    Tu es bonkers.
    Likes M77, jaders liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    Tu es bonkers.
    Mods - we need a “haha” button!!
    Likes pinkflower, M77, Mecha, snowy, rainey51 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Victoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to behold

@Mecha

Great post! I found PR on Google back in November 2016. I was looking for Zopiclone as I watched a documentary on sleepng pills being harder to get on prescription. I was happily single, commuting long distances in a job that I hated and life was a bit mundane really.

I've met some great people on here and met one in person. Without going into detail he inspired me, sounded interesting and we met up. Two years on I have a two month old son with the one that I met, two companies in profit and I rarely have insomnia! I often wonder if there are any other 'PR' babies!

Halfway through my pregnancy I was diagnosed with cancer and chose to delay treatment until my baby was big enough to survive being born prematurely. He was and is perfect.

I have used the info on PR for lots of research. I've spent hours reading and cross referencing it with other sources / medical trials etc. Other members who posted their experiences with medicines were key to my treatment decision to minimise the potential damage to my son. I had a good oncologist who was prepared to consider treatment that wasn't availble in the UK.

It hasn't been plain sailing, I was the least maternal person I know. I often look back to when I joined, I can't believe how things have turned out. My son is the best thing I've ever done. If I hadn't of had this community there's a very, very big chance I would not have my son today or that he wouldn't have been born perfectly healthy. The medics strongly advised me to terminate.

I'm not out of the woods with cancer yet but I will be.

I'm sooooooo glad I found you all and that many have shared personal experiences.

Thank you doesn't now and never will sound good enough but a huge thanks to you all.

V X
    Last edited by Victoria123; 1 Week Ago at 01:42 PM.
    WE is always stronger than I

@Victoria123 I wish there was a triple like button!! I love this!!

Victoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to beholdVictoria123 is a splendid one to behold

@mymesh

Thanks! It's strange how life unravels. I never thought I'd be errecting a flat packed cot but it's on my job list!
    WE is always stronger than I

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
    @mymesh

Thanks! It's strange how life unravels. I never thought I'd be errecting a flat packed cot but it's on my job list!
    It is a strange life, wonderful post Victoria123. Thank you for writing it. M

- - - Updated - - -
    @M77 & pinkflower - you guys have to have something nice to say about PR. Behave yourselves please. M
    Likes snowy, Victoria123, M77, pinkflower, rainey51 liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm amazed that @Mecha hasn't been banned yet.

Likes M77, Mecha, pinkflower, jaders, rainey51 liked this post

I am a PR baby too, but I was Immaculately Conceived. A letter from the EU, and a letter from SA, were both opened at the same time! The contents mixed, and Voila, a little M77 appeared!

18. Lovely post, thank you. Another great aspect of this site is the dearth of negativity and belligerence which plagues most of the other sites I frequent; it's so refreshing!

It's the fabulous genuine people that make PR such a special place. It's rare to find a place where people support each other so much.
    Likes M77, pinkflower, Mrs Parker, rainey51 liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by trish5959 View Post
    It's the fabulous genuine people that make PR such a special place. It's rare to find a place where people support each other so much.
    It's nice to see you back trish.
    Likes M77, pinkflower, rainey51 liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
    @Mecha

Great post! I found PR on Google back in November 2016. I was looking for Zopiclone as I watched a documentary on sleepng pills being harder to get on prescription. I was happily single, commuting long distances in a job that I hated and life was a bit mundane really.

I've met some great people on here and met one in person. Without going into detail he inspired me, sounded interesting and we met up. Two years on I have a two month old son with the one that I met, two companies in profit and I rarely have insomnia! I often wonder if there are any other 'PR' babies!

Halfway through my pregnancy I was diagnosed with cancer and chose to delay treatment until my baby was big enough to survive being born prematurely. He was and is perfect.

I have used the info on PR for lots of research. I've spent hours reading and cross referencing it with other sources / medical trials etc. Other members who posted their experiences with medicines were key to my treatment decision to minimise the potential damage to my son. I had a good oncologist who was prepared to consider treatment that wasn't availble in the UK.

It hasn't been plain sailing, I was the least maternal person I know. I often look back to when I joined, I can't believe how things have turned out. My son is the best thing I've ever done. If I hadn't of had this community there's a very, very big chance I would not have my son today or that he wouldn't have been born perfectly healthy. The medics strongly advised me to terminate.

I'm not out of the woods with cancer yet but I will be.

I'm sooooooo glad I found you all and that many have shared personal experiences.

Thank you doesn't now and never will sound good enough but a huge thanks to you all.

V X
    Wowzers!!! This story sounds like an almost unbelievable movie script! I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer, but everything else is incredibly happy-making. I wish you all the light the universe has to give to get completely well and live to see your son get married!
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

22. What Amazes You About The People On PR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast