Thread: Revolution For Cats - MUCH CHEAPER WAY TO USE

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

Lightbulb Revolution For Cats - MUCH CHEAPER WAY TO USE

Hi, I thought this might help save some money for anyone interested. @artemis

My neighbor gets me Revolution for my cats at her job, a Vet office. So I get it at her cost, thankfully, it’s so expensive!

This is is what we do, she gets me a dog Revolution for up to 150 Lb. Dog. It’s the same product for dogs and cats. Then I put it in a empty pill bottle. I use a plastic syringe and use 7.5 mg per cat per month for up to a 15 lb. cat. It lasts me 2 months for 2 cats!

I get it at her cost so it’s $5 per month for 2 cats.
    I have to keep my cats on it year round because of where I live.

Hope this his helps save someone some money. It sure has helped me!
    Last edited by Rylee; 06-29-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    I use Activyl for flea medicine and do the same thing since I treat several dogs. I buy a package of 4 on Amazon or Ebay of the largest size, empty one large size dose into a glass container and use a measured syringe to apply it to different weight animals. Instead of it costing a minimum of 10 bucks a dose, I think it's more like 2-3 dollars depending on size. Definitely the way to go!!
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

cherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    Hi, I thought this might help save some money for anyone interested. @artemis

My neighbor gets me Revolution for my cats at her job, a Vet office. So I get it at her cost, thankfully, it’s so expensive!

This is is what we do, she gets me a dog Revolution for up to 150 Lb. Dog. It’s the same product for dogs and cats. Then I put it in a empty pill bottle. I use a plastic syringe and use 7.5 mg per cat per month for up to a 15 lb. cat. It lasts me 2 months for 2 cats!

I get it at her cost so it’s $5 per month for 2 cats.
    I have to keep my cats on it year round because of where I live.

Hope this his helps save someone some money. It sure has helped me!
    I used to do the exact same thing! But unfortunately our dog is not with us anymore--i still get the large Revolution online and use the syringe etc. It is a great way to save money--thanks for reminding on the tip!
    Helpful artemis Rated helpful
    Likes Mrs Parker, Rylee liked this post
    I'm alone, I'm not lonely