Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can i post a scam story?

Just out of curiosity what do you ask vendors you've never used before to prove they're credible and can provide assurance what they are selling is the real McCoy?
    Like nirvanadone liked this post

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
    Just out of curiosity what do you ask vendors you've never used before to prove they're credible and can provide assurance what they are selling is the real McCoy?
    I would recommend reading the previous page where it's highlighted in yellow. It has already been answered. You need to do your homework not just ask a vendor to prove their credible. They can tell you whatever you want to hear. Good luck.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Like Mira, nirvanadone liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Why wouldnt you be able to tell your scam story everbody should or idk maybe that will give people new ideas how to scam us lol

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvanadone View Post
    Why wouldnt you be able to tell your scam story everbody should or idk maybe that will give people new ideas how to scam us lol

It's important to remember that many, if not most folks don't want to publicize the fact that they got scammed. It happens to everyone, but while telling a scam story is helpful, you will be much better served to focus on threads which have a long history, lots of recent good feedback and understand that every vendor, no matter how good, is going to have some unhappy clients. What's important is that you can see/read a great many more positive, recent feedback from a broad variety of members. You will also find blacklisted vendors with some good reviews. They may have been selective scammers, the good reviews could be from shills or they may have been a great vendor then suddenly crashed and burned.

There is no secret to finding a good vendor. Follow the rest of the members. Read RECENT feedback- What happened in 2015 is irrelevant. Expect you will run across an unhappy client here and there. Make sure your vendor is meeting your expectations. If you expect 2 day shipping, that is impossible using an overseas vendors.

First orders should be small orders. Use a CC if possible. And most importantly? Leave your review, good or bad- pay it forward. If you chose a vendor because lots of other members left good reviews, please be one of those members who also takes a minute to leave your review - good or bad.
    Like Gladheart liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

crotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by H20shed65 View Post
    It's important to remember that many, if not most folks don't want to publicize the fact that they got scammed. It happens to everyone, but while telling a scam story is helpful, you will be much better served to focus on threads which have a long history, lots of recent good feedback and understand that every vendor, no matter how good, is going to have some unhappy clients. What's important is that you can see/read a great many more positive, recent feedback from a broad variety of members. You will also find blacklisted vendors with some good reviews. They may have been selective scammers, the good reviews could be from shills or they may have been a great vendor then suddenly crashed and burned.

There is no secret to finding a good vendor. Follow the rest of the members. Read RECENT feedback- What happened in 2015 is irrelevant. Expect you will run across an unhappy client here and there. Make sure your vendor is meeting your expectations. If you expect 2 day shipping, that is impossible using an overseas vendors.

First orders should be small orders. Use a CC if possible. And most importantly? Leave your review, good or bad- pay it forward. If you chose a vendor because lots of other members left good reviews, please be one of those members who also takes a minute to leave your review - good or bad.
    This should be a sticky in itself. Pretty much sums up everything! Great post!

TurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enough

What I now do is research the vendor or company. Trustpilot is a site that people will rate their transactions. I don't always rely on that website but a google searching of a company before ordering is always helpful.

7. After reading this I am wondering if getting "scammed" is something I should expect eventually?

I buy very little, but I'm sure this does not matter, is that correct?

Is "scammed" and "selectively scammed" the same thing? (Sorry for not understanding.)

I have read a lot, but still feel like there is much I probably do not understand, perhaps I do not need to?

Thank you everyone for writing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post
    After reading this I am wondering if getting "scammed" is something I should expect eventually?

I buy very little, but I'm sure this does not matter, is that correct?

Is "scammed" and "selectively scammed" the same thing? (Sorry for not understanding.)

I have read a lot, but still feel like there is much I probably do not understand, perhaps I do not need to?

Thank you everyone for writing.
    I hope this fits in ok with my "Getting to 60 Without Bullshit" quest. Yes, I would say getting scammed is something you should probably expect will happen at some point. "Selective scamming" is when a vendor fills some orders and not others, allowing them to maintain a good customer reputation while making plenty of extra on the side. An "exit scam" is when a vendor accepts a bunch of orders and then vanishes off the Internet.
    Like Azzamean, gitmein liked this post

9. I agree with what many of the others above have said: do your homework and you will greatly minimize the chances. There is always some risk though. A few months ago a vendor that I considered very reliable took a large order from me and went radio silent and I never heard from him/her again...

liztaylor will become famous soon enoughliztaylor will become famous soon enough

I really feel for those that just got scammed - sorry, I definitely have been there and feel your pain. This forum is full of such good advice - hopefully it won't happen to you again.
    Henri Matisse: “Creativity takes courage"

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12