Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: quickpharmas.com (scamming customers and have sent fake and old/stale and toxic products in 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
    That is terrible @persnip. I am so sorry that happened to you and @sugarycake also. Do either of you still have product that can be tested?

This is why we have a forum, to protect others and ourselves from harm and to be as safe as possible. They can't be allowed to do that with no consequences.

It was only because Sugarycake insisted on getting a product that they sent one. Thievery was the first intent, then poisoning/attempted murder. That is one way to get someone not to reverse the charges.
    i regret to this day that i didnt have them tested, as a nurse i believe there was amitriptyline and a strong nsaid (i can only vouch for the zolfresh) yhey used to send out fake restonite that just were prob sugar pills.......then they took it to a whole new level

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    oh and @persnip i got rid of my product but since u prdered xanx and ambien do u have any of yours that can be sent out and tested?

4. Site blacklisted 5/22/2017 for reasons summarized in thread title.
    Last edited by Kerry; 05-22-2017 at 09:55 PM. Reason: clarify smmary of blacklisting reason
    Helpful Rylee, H20shed65 Rated helpful

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    @Kerry Iknow fot a fact that this site was selling fake phentermine some years ago. I'd love to say I'M SHOCKED that happened, but in truth, I'm shocked it did not happen far sooner.
    Likes Kerry, sugarycake liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

pearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of light

Wow thanks for the heads up every one. That is Scary what's in them!!!! Could cause death .
    Likes sugarycake liked this post

pearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of lightpearlsjam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by sugarycake View Post
    @Utopiate nothing looked fake, i nearly had to go to the hospital!!!!!!!
    Oh my !! I take Ambien for sleep.on occasion. I have a doctor's script but doc is over 100 bucks for a visit! Although it lasts me well over a month with a 30 days script, still can't afford it .
    Was looking around for info on Ambien .
    Wow.
    I'm shocked ! I'm so glad you posted your experience.
    What was in them!
    Very scary glad you are okay.
    They need to be put away!!!!!
    Last edited by pearlsjam; 06-03-2017 at 05:51 AM.

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

You have to pay just to see your doctor?

Then do you have to pay some more to get prescribed medication?

Sounds like your living in pre-WW2 UK.

Or,give it a few years with the way our government is heading,the UK will be back to pre-WW2 conditions.

9. I just got an email from them soliciting business. Good thing for this forum. Have only skimmed the thread but it looks like bad juju. I think I will stay the hell away. I wonder how they got my contact info. The world is a scary, scary place....
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful

Delightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the rough

I get e-mails constantly from them. I used them once or twice a bunch of years ago and was happy, however I'm glad to have these resources to know what is going on. Their prices have skyrocketed and selection of brands has changed a lot. Good riddance.
    "Stay positive, and love your life"

wintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud ofwintermute has much to be proud of

I just received an email from quickpharmas.com, and I have never ordered from them. I wonder where they got my information from.
    Likes H20shed65 liked this post

12. me too, @wintermute. it's really freaky, because i don't use that email for much of anything.
    Likes wintermute liked this post

I get emails from them constantly. I used them for years. They became sloppy and unreliable Then they sent medication that made me sick. I haven't used them in along time.
    Helpful H20shed65, sillypuppiez Rated helpful

wocka will become famous soon enoughwocka will become famous soon enoughwocka will become famous soon enoughwocka will become famous soon enough

Definitely time to spread the word so others don't fall for the e-mails they keep sending out. Scamming people is bad enough but risking their health is unforgivable.

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermute View Post
    I just received an email from quickpharmas.com, and I have never ordered from them. I wonder where they got my information from.
    Hi @wintermute

Your post had me cracking up!!

I “Applied” for access to their site I’d guess perhaps 5 years ago and never heard back! Of course, this became a running joke in this thread and after hearing feedback here and elsewhere, let’s say I just considered myself among the BLESSED!

Well, Girlfriend Kara apparently finally reached the bottom of the barrel because I kid you not...... I HAVE RECEIVED NOT FEWER THAN 20+ SPAM emails from her offering me everything save her first born child in the last 8 weeks!! Like you, I have never purchased from this vendor, but I guess since the Titanic appears to have hit an Iceberg, they’re busy rearranging the Deck Chairs!

However, I passed along @Keith K Stone ‘s Email Addy to her and suggested she aim for the Low Hanging Fruit!
    Likes chell55, wintermute, Mecha liked this post

NotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of light

This is an interesting thread. I have had good luck with them. One time I was sure they sent fake Zolp so I sent one in:
    https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2977
    Real..... (Mind you this was years ago but I doubted them at the time)
    All of my posts are fictitious and fantasy. Isn't the internet a blast?

JustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the rough

God bless this forum. I just received my first email from Kara and was considering trying an order. Not now! Good to know all of this. Thanks, everyone!

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hello all good folks!

For the love of all that is holy PLEASE DO NOT deal w/this flim flam shammy scammy outfit! If you want to throw away, give away &/or lose your $$$, please feel free to PM me as I would be ever so happy to accept your $$ and I will be Uber thankful, gracious, it would be so very appreciated & I could at least promise you it would go to a good cause.

All joking aside, feel free to PM me if you'd like a laundry list of reasons going back many years of why NOT to even bother losing 30 seconds of your time w/this place! Save yourself the hurt, frustration, loss of time & your $$$, as well as becoming potentially sick!

Do not let anything anyone from this place, (ESPECIALLY Kara!) says sway you into believing they are reliable or trustworthy! They are straight up lying scammers that sell fake meds, super old crusty way past their prime meds, or they will just not send anything & take your $$$!

Be careful, safe & wise. Do your research & find a REAL option!
    Take care,
    SP
    Likes Pat, JustAnotherDay, H20shed65 liked this post

@sillypuppiez

Lord! Truer words were never spoken! I still get emails from that no good Kara and I never ordered once from them. Years ago, I did apply to see what they sold, but they would never reply or grant me access, so I moved on. At that time there were plenty of members here I trust who would vouch for them, so I just assumed I didn’t make the cut for whatever reason and moved on.

It cracks me up that the minute their longtime clients started posting warnings here and elsewhere, Ms. Kara was in my Inbox every day!

Thanks, but no thanks!

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

@H20shed65

Hey there!

I know right?? Funny even after I royally blasted them for all kinds of things about 5 yrs ago maybe longer, wouldn't you know it but not less than a few months later I started getting emails saying "Oh you are valid long time customer. Here is a 15% coupon code you can use."

Ya right! And let you steal my $$, send me old crusty &/or fake meds then gave to be thru a ton if BS to get a proper resend for what I ordered! I did use them for maybe 2 yrs. I was referred to them by my long lost friend Sir Penguin from a now defunct forum. He had referred me to them because I'm ALWAYS on the look out for stateside benny vendors. They were alright at 1st but that didn't last long at all. Ofcourse they're always so nice to you on the phone when talking or taking your $$!!

It kills me when I see people posting like they're thinking about trying them....NO NO NO NO NO! And 100 mor NO's for good measure!

Nothing but a bunch of rats!

On another note I am so happy to see things up & running again!! That gave me a scare & all I could think about was not talking to everyone anymore which made me sad then freaked me out! I wish whomever keeps causing issues for our 2nd home would just piss off & go find a real job! We have such awesome Mods here my goodness!

I hope you've been doing well, enjoying the spring that's trying to come in!!
    Take care friend,
    SP
    Likes JustAnotherDay, H20shed65 liked this post

21. quickpharmas.com (scamming customers and have sent fake and old/stale and toxic products in 2017)
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617