Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: quickpharmas.com (scamming customers and have sent fake and old/stale and toxic products in 2017)

Mikedan is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to all

I really wanted to give them a try but the prices they charge are crazy. Example Soma , I believe was 160 or 170 dollars when you can buy the same brand for 10 cents a pill. The .05mg is around 180
    Dollars and I buy the dame for 100
    Dollars in blisters. These guys have to bring prices down and if you have not done your homework, your paying double the price with this vendor. They are charging people to much cash. If you were selling you product at a good price I would spread the word around but not for those prices. Too much brother.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman1839 View Post
    I really wanted to give them a try but the prices they charge are crazy. Example Soma , I believe was 160 or 170 dollars when you can buy the same brand for 10 cents a pill. The .05mg is around 180
    Dollars and I buy the dame for 100
    Dollars in blisters. These guys have to bring prices down and if you have not done your homework, your paying double the price with this vendor. They are charging people to much cash. If you were selling you product at a good price I would spread the word around but not for those prices. Too much brother.
    Even if their prices were fantastic, go back a few pages and read about people's experiences getting sent fake meds
    that sent them to the hospital!
    Scary stuff!
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

Mikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to all

They are not Blacklisted???

May i ask administrators when people were getting ill from taking whatever it was that made them feel this way they weren’t blacklisted? I apologize if you lokked into this already cause I’m just read about 10 posts. Did you find anything about these guys ? They started emailing me last week from no where. I never received an email from these guys. Just wondering if you found anything one this site
    Due to people getting ill ? I just received my first email 4 days ago from then so I figured they had some great deals. These guys are the most expensive vendor on this Fourm as of now , correct me if wrong ? I’m not going to say the prices cause I’m sure you guys have looked. What blew my mind is what they want for Xanax. Then I looked over at the prices oh Soma. OMG WOW

JustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the roughJustAnotherDay is a jewel in the rough

I’ve been getting weekly email messages from them about specials they have going on. Nope. That’s a hard pass after reading up on this thread! I’m kind of surprised they keep trying. :/
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

Toby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura about

I just got a text on my phone from “Jason from QuickPharmas” saying if I have any questions to text him. I wonder how they got my phone number, I’ve never used this place and he just got blocked.
    Helpful H20shed65, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Sorry, but Kara was SCAMMING when they actually had Chalk Pills to ship! It’s become progressively worse!
    Helpful Roz, Toby2000, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718