Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: sleepingpillsuk.com

1. They are still delivering in my experience but customers complaining about long waiting times. Generally seems to be two weeks plus. Also shipping Indian Zop (HAB) zopiclone rather than Bristol Laboratories which has been their usual brand over the last year or so.

2. They are, I believe, the same business as Uksleepingpills.com (which for some reason can only be discussed in the senior section, which I can't access yet) and cheapsleepingpills.com - same stye of emails, payment processors, packaging etc.

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by canary View Post
    They are, I believe, the same business as Uksleepingpills.com (which for some reason can only be discussed in the senior section, which I can't access yet)
    Uksleepingpills.com carries Codeine which is Sch III.
    Sch II & III vendors are only in senior area.
    Helpful canary Rated helpful

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

They might deliver on your first order or first 2 orders but plz have a read through the thread and you will see they are scammers,have been for a long time,people getting threats via email and even on facebook,money from cards being attempted to access,if you do get something it can take weeks,thats not how it should be and sending out weak stuff,hopefully they don't poison anyone,theres a reason its in blacklist,they have stolen peoples money who ordered,these sites with this type of name set off alarm bells for me esp getting desperate for new potential victims on facebook,please don't send them money you could be left feeling like youv'e been had over,in fact, you probably have.

Don't know why some continue to try and promote this bunch,pages of negative feedback says it all-stay away please.

5. If you were referring to my comments, I wasn't trying to promote them @tommygun . I was just stating what my experiences have been. I mentioned that others were complaining about long waiting times and that they are sending foreign medication. Reviews of them are very mixed. Either very positive or very negative. So I guess that means they are probably selective scammers. I am not endorsing them in any way, just saying what the current situation is with them (at least as far as my orders are concerned).
    Likes Roz, tommygun, mkm10 liked this post

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

Wasn't referring to your comments in particularly @canary,just the fact that these people have a history of selective scamming,I don't want to see anyone else on here get 'selected' next,too may have had bad experiences so the thread just needed reminding of their dodgy past,glad at least you didn't lose anything and I hope you don't,lots of legit vendors on here that are not selective scammers,I'd stick with them really.
    Likes mkm10, ludwig1961, canary liked this post

7. I'd like to use others @tommygun. Just having a bit of difficulty finding them. I use spuk as I don't have any other options right now but I always wonder if the next order will arrive, or when or what it will be
    Helpful mizzanstey Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961, tommygun, mkm10 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by canary View Post
    I'd like to use others @tommygun. Just having a bit of difficulty finding them. I use spuk as I don't have any other options right now but I always wonder if the next order will arrive, or when or what it will be
    I'm really sorry,had not noticed you were on a low post count,that explains why you have had to try these and not gone with others but they are in senior section that you need more posts to see,I just didn't see or think about your post count,my mistake,when you get to I think 50 the senior section will help you a lot,you won't have to rely on just this vendor to get your orders whatever they might be.
    Helpful canary Rated helpful

9. Hi, I'm new to this and have just received meds from sleepingpillsuk.com and would just like to know if they are real. Advice please.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi Millhouse.

I moved your post to the appropriate thread which discuss the vendor you're interested in, and when you look at which area the thread belongs to, I bet you have an idea on what kind of vendor it is.

Please check first if the vendor or topic you're posting about is being discussed already in the forum by using the Search Function.

11. @Millhouse12 What meds did you order? They are currently sending Indian HAB zopiclone which I've had and seem to be fine if a bit weak. I think there was some concern about their diazepam, as it was Zepose (?) which is notoriously faked. Feeedback is quite hard to come by now though as they aren't allowing comments on their Facebook page (as most were negative). They used to send out UK pills (for Zopiclone at least) but everything seems to be Indian now despite the pictures on their website. I have had a number of their pills analysed by the free Wedinos service (Wedinos.org) and they have all had the proper active ingredient. Having said that the people at the UK end seem to change all the time and I wouldn't discount the possibility of them sending fakes. Just in my experience, they haven't/

12. They seem and by appearances come across as scammers. Besides, eve if they were not, their prices are outrageous. I would certainly stay away...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415