Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1411

Thread: alldaychemist.com

1. Quote Originally Posted by PurpleCat View Post
    I ordered from ADC occasionally in the past and never had a problem with any of the orders I placed with them - delivery was always relatively fast and product quality was good. Then I switched to a different supplier because ADC stopped accepting credit cards, and the only payment options offered were bitcoin, wire transfer, echeck or check/money order. It's interesting to see that some members are still able to pay for their orders with credit cards.
    What supplier are you using now?

Reliable vendor for the more benign items. Payments can be a little tricky if your bank tries to hold on to your e-check.

3. Try speaking to the customer services guys on Web Chat, they may be able to help you with regards to credit card payments if you are a regular customer.

They did for me

chuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond reputechuckv64 has a reputation beyond repute

Flawless transaction for asthma inhalers. 11 days from ordering to my mailbox. Paid by e check.

5. I'm having some issues as a first time customer.
    They let me pay by card which was great but they are saying that my payment declined dispite having money taken from my bank account (debit card) and a receipt. I sent them the receipt and customer service hasn't responded for days. Not sure what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by eggplants View Post
    I'm having some issues as a first time customer.
    They let me pay by card which was great but they are saying that my payment declined dispite having money taken from my bank account (debit card) and a receipt. I sent them the receipt and customer service hasn't responded for days. Not sure what to do.
    If they don't have a phone number you can call to, just call your bank to make sure they saw the payment, because since it's very possible that this is an overseas payment, they may be blocking the charge, try to get in touch with Customer Service while getting in touch with your bank so you may check the status on the payment and make sure you're not getting scammed, if your bank tells you that they already charged you the money and you get no response from Customer Service, just send a chargeback to them, that way you won't lose any money, hope this helps you!

7. Thank you @Ivan Stark

I had to contact the payment gateway to ask about my payment status. They said that my payment had gone through and contacted ADC on my behalf. Only then did ADC respond to one of my emails after nearly a week of silence.
    Not really thrilled with their service but I'll update when I receive the order.
    Likes Ivan Stark liked this post

I hope it works out! this services can be really stressfull when you're already waiting for the product and payed for it but getting no response, best of luck!

9. An online pharmacy, Internet pharmacy, or mail-order pharmacy is a pharmacy that operates over the Internet and sends the orders to customers through the mail or shipping companies as well overseas sometimes credit cards are handled twice and things can bottle neck if the shipping department signs off on it too. So it's good to have all the vendors info the ordering pay and shipping system and in the end it's always a waiting games

Purplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nicePurplebomshell is just really nice

Ordered last week and just received tracking . It's already out of customs. Paid by echeck as always.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful
    When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.

Quote Originally Posted by Walty View Post
    Would it be too risky to use banktransfer from my account I use for all internet purchases? I cannot deal with the bitcoin stuff. 2 years ago I used my visa cc and it went though without problems but is seems now they do not take it any more?
    @tycho do you think I could ask them by email like you did? I would feel better than giving them my bank details.
    So, so sorry! I never noticed this question from months ago.

I'm sure you can communicate with ADC via email. There might be as much as 24 hours between question and reply, but in my case there was always a response.

And, I expect they would be willing to take a bank transfer. The questions, though, really are if (1) you are comfortable with that (it sounds like a specific, segregated account -- good) and (2) whether your bank would process the transfer (sometimes they won't to IOPs).
    Helpful Walty Rated helpful

Walty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by tycho View Post
    So, so sorry! I never noticed this question from months ago.

I'm sure you can communicate with ADC via email. There might be as much as 24 hours between question and reply, but in my case there was always a response.

And, I expect they would be willing to take a bank transfer. The questions, though, really are if (1) you are comfortable with that (it sounds like a specific, segregated account -- good) and (2) whether your bank would process the transfer (sometimes they won't to IOPs).
    Thank you for info. I have left it till now. I bought some quetiapine 2 years ago but hardly used them and last time I tried one, still within exp date, it did not work. I know they are not top quality but I would have thought they last as long as exp date. I will contact them and first ask them if I can pay with CC. If not I would have to open another bank account just for these guys....

Ordered a med for my mom recently not covered by her Medicare part d that was about a fourth of the cost. Landed in 11 days.
    Likes eggplants liked this post

jannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of light

I'm having some issues as a first time customer.
    Word of warning, never use a debit card unless this is a secondary account with a very low balance. You will get cleaned out, only a matter of time.
    Helpful tedh, Blackbird123 Rated helpful

15. Just received an email from AllDayChemist that they now offer free shipping IF you spend a minimum of $75 AND pay by eCheck. I usually pay by eCheck anyway so this is a nice change. One of my biggest complaints about this site is their high shipping costs, so this should make them more competitive.

16. No issues with ordering and shipping but variable results with their sildenafil products. Got a lot of duds/weak products, but they did ship replacements without issue.
    Helpful eggplants Rated helpful

17. Quote Originally Posted by jannie View Post
    Word of warning, never use a debit card unless this is a secondary account with a very low balance. You will get cleaned out, only a matter of time.
    Funny thing, their credit card payment gateway actually uses PayPal, which I feel pretty comfortable with. I would be more worried about using an echeck.
    Anyways, everything turned out ok and their shipping only took around 2 week.
    I put a second order in recently.

Walty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of light

As mentioned above I asked them if I still coul pay with CC and they said yes, but would have needed copy of passport or driving license!
    Then I asked them if they accept postal orders (from UK) - you pay the amount in cash to the postoffice and they make out a check which you then send by post to their address. This was completely private. Customer service guided me through all steps. Stuff arrived in two parcels, one seems to have been opened by customs but was all there, so all in all a good experience.
    Does anybody by any chance know if the seroquel in the picture is the real thing? That's the parcel that was opened.

DSC00695.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing, their credit card payment gateway actually uses PayPal, which I feel pretty comfortable with. I would be more worried about using an echeck.
    Anyways, everything turned out ok and their shipping only took around 2 week.
    I put a second order in recently.
    Did they ask you for scan of drivers license or passport if you pay by CC as well?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Walty View Post

DSC00695.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Did they ask you for scan of drivers license or passport if you pay by CC as well?
    Yep, they do ask for ID to pay with CC.
    I don't know about the validity of your seroquel in particular but I can say that everything I've gotten from them thus far has been legit and worked as intended.
    Helpful Walty Rated helpful

20. I ordered from them several years ago using my credit card and they didn't ask for a scan of my driver's license or passport. They are legitimate but only supply non-controlled medications. Their prices seem good but shipping cost is high. I had to sign for the package on arrival, which came special delivery.
    Last edited by Tara80; 10-09-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    Likes eggplants liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast