Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Brandmedicines.com

1. I have also used them many times successfully in the past, but now “cannot find the server” and my emails either bounce back or go unanswered. Very disappointing! If anyone has any news about them resurfacing or doing business under another name, please report back here, thanks!

2. Ditto. They've always been extremely reliable over the years...

I had a successful order from them only a few months ago to replenish the BP meds that I occasionally use when I can't exercise and also some other meds like etifoxine, which is often very helpful for sleep every now and then.

I'm hoping this is just another case of the web host/registrar terminating their service (like what happened here to PR not long ago) and that they'll find another one soon and reappear under a new IP address..

Of course, the lack of responses to emails isn't a good sign, but if I recall correctly that aspect of customer service was never really one of their glowing attributes, in comparison to their service overall.
    Likes Lattedoc liked this post

3. What was the name of their sister website again?

4. Quote Originally Posted by heliarc View Post
    Ditto. They've always been extremely reliable over the years...

I had a successful order from them only a few months ago to replenish the BP meds that I occasionally use when I can't exercise and also some other meds like etifoxine, which is often very helpful for sleep every now and then.

I'm hoping this is just another case of the web host/registrar terminating their service (like what happened here to PR not long ago) and that they'll find another one soon and reappear under a new IP address..

Of course, the lack of responses to emails isn't a good sign, but if I recall correctly that aspect of customer service was never really one of their glowing attributes, in comparison to their service overall.
    It may be different for others in regards to the emails but unfortunately for me I'm receiving an email back stating the email doesn't exist.
    They've always been extremely reliable for me so I'm hoping they return.
    Helpful heliarc Rated helpful
    Likes dirtdevil9 liked this post

dirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to beholddirtdevil9 is a splendid one to behold

What's going on with them? Their website has been down for over a week now....very unusual....

6. Quote Originally Posted by chestbrahzyzz View Post
    What was the name of their sister website again?
    I believe it was amexmedicines dot com. There is another older thread on here about them being related. SO upset this place is gone, it's been my go-to for quite a while now! I just received an order from them in May, wish I had known, I would have stocked up!! This seems to be the nature of the beast, but I do hope they pop up again soon!!
    Last edited by karmageddon; 07-03-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    Likes Lattedoc liked this post

7. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! They were my go-to as well!

8. I sent them an email but it bounced back.

They might be gone for good...!

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

http://brand-medicines.com/

Looks suspicious to me, is it really them or has someone lifted a previous verion of the site to try and get customers? Proceed with extreme caution.

The x pills place has a different source country, doesn't seem to be the same people :-(
    Last edited by Lumo; 07-28-2019 at 02:50 AM.
    Helpful pinkflower, calgal99 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Lumo View Post
    http://brand-medicines.com/

Looks suspicious to me, is it really them or has someone lifted a previous verion of the site to try and get customers? Proceed with extreme caution.

The x pills place has a different source country, doesn't seem to be the same people :-(
    I agree @Lumo! That other site seems nothing like Brand Medicines in so many ways!

This for instance: "The medications are manufactured in India, thus the orders are processed and sent out from there."

That's certainly not where my Brand Medicines order came from! And my pills were manufactured in a European country.

There are too many reasons to list why that other site would appear to have absolutely nothing to do with Brand Medicines! Cheeky f*ckers!!!
    Helpful Lumo Rated helpful

11. This really sucks, not sure where I will get my adrafinil and lyrica from now

12. Quote Originally Posted by cameronhook View Post
    This really sucks, not sure where I will get my adrafinil and lyrica from now
    If you're in the US, there's no need for an online pharmacy if you're looking for adrafinil. Just do a search for "adrafinil nootropics" and you should get plenty of results. It's not regulated by the government so it can be sold without any issues. When I buy adrafinil I get my shipment in 2 days.

Lyrica is trickier though because it's now a scheduled substance.
    Helpful bluebell Rated helpful

13. Quote Originally Posted by chickenbone View Post
    If you're in the US, there's no need for an online pharmacy if you're looking for adrafinil. Just do a search for "adrafinil nootropics" and you should get plenty of results. It's not regulated by the government so it can be sold without any issues. When I buy adrafinil I get my shipment in 2 days.

Lyrica is trickier though because it's now a scheduled substance.
    Not US unfortunately

@cameronhook - Have you checked ebay in your country for Adrafinil?

15. Darn! I thought they were back!

16. Quote Originally Posted by cameronhook View Post
    I just saw that the Indian supplier I get etizolam from also has Lyrica: pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/email-and-temporary-website-vendors/54968-genericdropshipper62-gmail-com.html

They have several brands, and even the name-brand Pfizer Lyrica is extremely cheap compared to Brandmedicines.

Mimaki also has Lyrica, but it's much more expensive than Brandmedicines since it's Japan: pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/seniors-section-vendors-with-a-permanent-website/44541-mimaki-family-mimaki-family-japan-com.html

Quote Originally Posted by cameronhook View Post
    As far as I remember, their lyrica was out of stock since I first found out about this site (4 years ago?). Price was steep anyway.
    Do you insist on this brand? Plenty of generics available, as the patent is expired. You will find couple vendors selling generic pregabalin in permanent website senior section.

18. I emailed the address they used for Paypal and got no response. So yeah, I think they're gone.

So anyways, are there any other IOPs that sell EU meds? The only other one I know of is Goldpharma.

19. I've used them for a few years now and they've been our favorite pharmacy- they carry a medication that beats headaches like nothing else! We're so disappointed that they seem to have gone extinct- ordering from them was as easy as ordering from Amazon. The link that now sits on the top of the site is definitely not the real deal. As it says in the sites text, accept no substitutes!
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

20. Is there any other sites that ship from Europe? Anything shipping from India/Russia/China is a big massive OPEN ME red flag to Canadian customs.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839