Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GoldPharma

1. I've been using GoldPharma since 2016, with absolutely no problems at all, they have been perfect, and their shipping is almost always much faster than the other IOP I sometimes use (GlobalCareRx). Recently, Goldpharma's website address changed from Goldpharma.com to Goldpharma.cn, but all of my order history is still there, so I continued to order from them, and still everything was perfect. Even a month ago, I was still able to order my prescription medication from them. Now, for some reason, their website no longer seems to allow me to order this same medication. GoldPharma isn't even answering emails anymore, so now I'm trying out a German pharmacy (which may or may not be willing to ship this to me, if they're willing to take my order), and in case the Germany pharmacy doesn't work, I'm ordering from GlobalCareRx (although I really don't want to, since their shipping takes such a long time).
    Helpful turnery Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    GoldPharma
    turnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by La_Gringa View Post
    I've been using GoldPharma since 2016, with absolutely no problems at all, they have been perfect, and their shipping is almost always much faster than the other IOP I sometimes use (GlobalCareRx). Recently, Goldpharma's website address changed from Goldpharma.com to Goldpharma.cn, but all of my order history is still there, so I continued to order from them, and still everything was perfect. Even a month ago, I was still able to order my prescription medication from them. Now, for some reason, their website no longer seems to allow me to order this same medication. GoldPharma isn't even answering emails anymore, so now I'm trying out a German pharmacy (which may or may not be willing to ship this to me, if they're willing to take my order), and in case the Germany pharmacy doesn't work, I'm ordering from GlobalCareRx (although I really don't want to, since their shipping takes such a long time).
    Thank you need to check them out but might not be right for all

@La_Gringa,

Goldpharma used to be a good pharmacy. When I still could order it was basically the best if they had what you needed.

5. GoldPharma
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345