Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GoldPharma

1. I've been using GoldPharma since 2016, with absolutely no problems at all, they have been perfect, and their shipping is almost always much faster than the other IOP I sometimes use (GlobalCareRx). Recently, Goldpharma's website address changed from Goldpharma.com to Goldpharma.cn, but all of my order history is still there, so I continued to order from them, and still everything was perfect. Even a month ago, I was still able to order my prescription medication from them. Now, for some reason, their website no longer seems to allow me to order this same medication. GoldPharma isn't even answering emails anymore, so now I'm trying out a German pharmacy (which may or may not be willing to ship this to me, if they're willing to take my order), and in case the Germany pharmacy doesn't work, I'm ordering from GlobalCareRx (although I really don't want to, since their shipping takes such a long time).
    Helpful turnery Rated helpful

turnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by La_Gringa View Post
    I've been using GoldPharma since 2016, with absolutely no problems at all, they have been perfect, and their shipping is almost always much faster than the other IOP I sometimes use (GlobalCareRx). Recently, Goldpharma's website address changed from Goldpharma.com to Goldpharma.cn, but all of my order history is still there, so I continued to order from them, and still everything was perfect. Even a month ago, I was still able to order my prescription medication from them. Now, for some reason, their website no longer seems to allow me to order this same medication. GoldPharma isn't even answering emails anymore, so now I'm trying out a German pharmacy (which may or may not be willing to ship this to me, if they're willing to take my order), and in case the Germany pharmacy doesn't work, I'm ordering from GlobalCareRx (although I really don't want to, since their shipping takes such a long time).
    Thank you need to check them out but might not be right for all

@La_Gringa,

Goldpharma used to be a good pharmacy. When I still could order it was basically the best if they had what you needed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by La_Gringa View Post
    I've been using GoldPharma since 2016, with absolutely no problems at all, they have been perfect, and their shipping is almost always much faster than the other IOP I sometimes use (GlobalCareRx). Recently, Goldpharma's website address changed from Goldpharma.com to Goldpharma.cn, but all of my order history is still there, so I continued to order from them, and still everything was perfect. Even a month ago, I was still able to order my prescription medication from them. Now, for some reason, their website no longer seems to allow me to order this same medication. GoldPharma isn't even answering emails anymore, so now I'm trying out a German pharmacy (which may or may not be willing to ship this to me, if they're willing to take my order), and in case the Germany pharmacy doesn't work, I'm ordering from GlobalCareRx (although I really don't want to, since their shipping takes such a long time).
    What happens when you try to order the same medication?

I placed my last order with Goldpharma back in October/November and had no issues.

5. Shipped 8/22
    Received 9/3
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

6. It may be that you live in the wrong country. Unfortunately, they do not deliver to Germany ...
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

I'm pleased to see this thread bumped up. I looooooove Goldpharma for a non-controlled med I get regularly. And just to note that it is indeed (as said above) goldpharma . cn. But they send from a European country, most definitely!
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

8. Is there a difference between the .cn site and the .com site? They look pretty similar.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbone View Post
    Is there a difference between the .cn site and the .com site? They look pretty similar.
    I never see a .com site now @chickenbone. Maybe it doesn't show up where I live, not sure. I "think" they used to be .com when I started using them years ago - but now it always comes up for me as .cn and it is the same one I have been registered with and used for years. If they did change from .com to .cn at some stage my login details stayed the same.

Edited: I've just found the .com site - although they say above it "Medications from Goldpharma.cn". Yes, same site by the look of it. I tried to log in to that one but my password wasn't stored on my computer as it is for the .cn one so I had to look it up. It was the name of one of my darling cats who was a wild stray that I rescued and we had for years and loved him to bits. He is long gone, so it shows how long I have been with Goldpharma!

Once I found my password I logged in and the site was the same - all my details were there. As long as they are the one where they have products sent from one particular European country and you have to fill out a prescription form (just a formality really) you're fine.

Products bought via them used to be sent from various European countries but they had some problems years ago with the very easy payment method that one can use with them and they eventually managed to resolve that - yay! - but I think it has been since then that products bought through them are only sent from one country.
    Last edited by pinkflower; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:05 PM. Reason: How many spelling mistakes can I make in one post?!
    Helpful chickenbone Rated helpful

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    I placed an order with them on 10/20 - the site is definitely "dot cn". They required that I upload a prescription (which I had, so I don't know how strict they are, although it's clear that someone actually read it - it's for vet meds, non-controlled, the pharmacist noted the meds were for my dog in comments!) The alternative seems to be an online medical consult? (Not sure, as I didn't do that.) They have a huge choice of products/many brands, which (from my brief sample, of course) appear to be sourced from EU countries. Package was shipped from EU on 10/22. Delivered 11/4 (14 days.) They don't seem to offer tracking, they ship priority mail. They accept, as @pinkflower notes above, "very easy payment method[s]."

I'm not exactly sure whether Goldpharma is just a broker or whether they also operate as their own pharmacy, but they seem to be paying attention to what they are doing, in a good way. I would definitely use them again, but I'm not a trackaholic.
    Helpful pinkflower, bluebell Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345