Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FioricetPrice.com (AKA orderfioricet.com)

@ladyghost @subrosa @Sheena @Tiger Eyes @grannyof2boys

I received my letter yesterday afternoon. I ordered over the weekend. Wow, quick as usual.
    Helpful Sheena, ladyghost Rated helpful
    Likes grannyof2boys liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Hi ya @antelmann22, YES, I agree cambia is the most horrible, wretched taste and I swear to you if it didn't work pretty good for me many times I wouldn't touch that crap with a 10 foot pole. lol I can't use it if I'm the least bit nauseated either because well... obviously.

I down it quickly, trying my absolute best to ignore the taste (oh so much easier said then done) then hurry up as I'm trying to hold my breath and down another glass of water behind it, then rinse my mouth out, then make all kinds of yuck noises and then go lie back down.. and wait and hope for the positive result. When it works, it works well for me and pretty quickly. Sometimes however, the headache will come back several hours later.

Does anything help you? What have you tried?

Weather changes are one of my biggest triggers. I'm sorry to hear that's one of yours.. There's not much we can do to control that one.

Quote Originally Posted by antelmann22 View Post
    Hey azula! Good (not good) to see another migraine sufferer on here! I have had them for over 15 years. I don't know what coast you live on, but the weather changes have been triggering mine bad here in California the last two months. That is what brought me to this site! Cambia tastes so strange and does absolutely nothing for me!!
    Helpful antelmann22 Rated helpful
    Likes grannyof2boys liked this post

Haha! Wow, I know that's disgusting! I can only describe the taste of Cambia as dust from the window of a hundred year old home. Glad it at least works on you. I have literally tried everything, including all the blood pressure and seizure meds (which I don't feel safe taking).

The only thing that works on me is Sumatriptan shots (Sumavel). I could never do an injection, but these are air pressured injections (no needle), but it hurts like hell.

Just that and Tramadol if I can catch it in time. Heavier stuff does work absolutely great, but I would never be able to get any of that on a regular basis. Glad to know someone else with Migraines found some sort of relief!! You have any other pointers???
    Helpful azula Rated helpful

I have ordered from this source on yesterday and received the confirmation call this morning. I will let the group know when I actually receive the order. Have a great evening.

Update on this order. I received the product I ordered from this vendor. It was a little slower than expected, but I did receive it. I was expecting a quicker turnaround time.
    Helpful ladyghost, grannyof2boys Rated helpful

7. Default orderfioricet.com

I believe in the past I had used this co. But it has been a long, long time. Ordered from another vendor, still no del. conf. number sent and giving me the run around. So today I placed an order with the above co. of.com Anyone place one with them lately and all work out ok? Migraines here have been just terrible, the pain has been bad. Thanks in advance for your help if you have dealt with these folks lately.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 09-20-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: removed other vendor's name

8. yes, cookie, i have used them twice before and had no problems, most recently in 2013. ordered with CC. was planning on another order, but now i see website changed and states does not ship to my state.

this was my last source for fioricet and i am in a jam. anything you find out would love to hear....

9. they are COD only now, but they do deliver to my state. so i have placed another order. received confirmation moments ago, but no tracking number, etc. will report back...

10. confirmed order by phone today and was assured i could expect delivery by tomorrow, COD amount of $249 and so on.

waiting hopefully....

11. received shipment today and all appears well.

the product looks normal -- it is the usual chuck norris, which it seems is all you can get now. i have the impression that these are the remainders of old production from prior to formulary change. every delivery i have received in the past 24 months has been same brand.

will report back on quality.

Um - is Fioricet really an issue to get? I mean, I have a sub for Fiorinal w/ Codeine, which is pretty much the same thing but with Codeine (I assume there is a Fioricet with Codeine.) If this is just the Fioricet without Codeine, it's not much more than excedrine - caffeine, acetaminophen, and a little muscle relaxer that isn't very strong (butalbital.) It's not like it's hydro or something, right? My Fiorinal is the same thing with aspirin instead of acetominophen, and without the codeine it wouldn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by sciatic View Post
    Um - is Fioricet really an issue to get? I mean, I have a sub for Fiorinal w/ Codeine, which is pretty much the same thing but with Codeine (I assume there is a Fioricet with Codeine.) If this is just the Fioricet without Codeine, it's not much more than excedrine - caffeine, acetaminophen, and a little muscle relaxer that isn't very strong (butalbital.) It's not like it's hydro or something, right? My Fiorinal is the same thing with aspirin instead of acetominophen, and without the codeine it wouldn't do much.
    Actually it is pretty hard to get. It is a US medicine only and interestingly enough, Fiorinal (plain) is scheduled while Fioricet (plain) is not. Even the new formulation of Fioricet is not scheduled. For some reason the ratio of aspirin in Fiorinal compared to the ratio of APAP in Fioricet actually is what makes the difference.

Some OP's still carry it and a few more are adding it since the scheduling of tramadol. During Fioricet-Gate (when the word was that all products containing butalbital were going to be scheduled) many OP's dropped the med and it was very difficult to find. The one's that did carry it started doubling the price and it hasn't come down much since.
    I'm glad that it was exempt from scheduling as a migraine sufferer but that doesn't make it any easier to find.

Just my 2 cents!
    Helpful sciatic, chrise Rated helpful
    Likes Danie, Mooya, candygram, Mira liked this post
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    Actually it is pretty hard to get. It is a US medicine only and interestingly enough, Fiorinal (plain) is scheduled while Fioricet (plain) is not. Even the new formulation of Fioricet is not scheduled. For some reason the ratio of aspirin in Fiorinal compared to the ratio of APAP in Fioricet actually is what makes the difference.

Some OP's still carry it and a few more are adding it since the scheduling of tramadol. During Fioricet-Gate (when the word was that all products containing butalbital were going to be scheduled) many OP's dropped the med and it was very difficult to find. The one's that did carry it started doubling the price and it hasn't come down much since.
    I'm glad that it was exempt from scheduling as a migraine sufferer but that doesn't make it any easier to find.

Just my 2 cents!
    Just more illogical madness by our regulatory/LE people. I can't imagine anyone becoming addicted to that combo of aspirin or APAP plus caffeine plus the butalbital. And to make something scheduled purely because of APAP instead of aspirin is pure lunacy.
    Likes Sheena liked this post

15. sampled the product and quality seems normal/not great. i am, however, convinced that the chuck norris is the only butalbital we are going to see from now on. and these are all of the same expiration lot.

looking at the tabs, they appear "worn." the edges and lines are scuffed and not distinct. like they've been rolling around a while. seems we are being supplied the remains of whatever lot was last produced. so --- once gone, will anyone ship the newer capsule formulation?
    Likes mel114 liked this post

16. I just now gained access to the Senior section ~ yay! I'm trying to read everything and figure out the best place to order Fioricet from. @sleeper ~ were you saying that you ordered from orderfioricet.com? And that they are a good place to order from? Also, what does "chuck norris" mean? lol

Welcome to the senior area @lizzy222 Just wanted to point out that you are responding to a post that is two and a half months old. As I'm sure you're already aware some of these places can change overnight! Just wanted to give you a heads up!
    Helpful lizzy222, Danie Rated helpful
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

18. @Sheena - Thanks for pointing that out! I always forget to look at the date of the last post, lol. You're right, things can change drastically in that amount of time.

I'm trying to find a recent thread about Fioricet pharms, but I can't find much of anything. Maybe I'm not searching correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy222 View Post
    @Sheena - Thanks for pointing that out! I always forget to look at the date of the last post, lol. You're right, things can change drastically in that amount of time.

I'm trying to find a recent thread about Fioricet pharms, but I can't find much of anything. Maybe I'm not searching correctly?
    Try looking in "Pharmacies with permanent websites" There might be more information there. It's in the senior section which should show up for you now under "Forum".
    Helpful lizzy222 Rated helpful

20. @Sheena - Thanks so much, I'll go look there!

chrise will become famous soon enoughchrise will become famous soon enoughchrise will become famous soon enoughchrise will become famous soon enough

Ordered mine last week from them, received them in 4 days, they were the Mia ones and quality was good.
    Helpful Sheena Rated helpful
    Likes lizzy222 liked this post

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast